Reaction score
The media twist

The 3 year old picture the media used:

trayvon-martin-425x320.jpg

Trayvon's own online pictures:

Ax26X.jpg

KgQfc.jpg

What the media said he was doing:
"walking home with Skittles and Ice Tea".

What the witness said happened, Trayvon (NO_LIMIT_NIGGA) was assaulting Zimmerman, is confirmed by Trayvon's own friends:

uaa4E.jpg

He had been kicked out of school for marijuana, burglary tools, graffiti and tardiness

Before the incident, Trayvon's friends bragged how he assaulted a bus driver:

iTmrv.jpg

Once again we see an incident used for political gain, despite what the actual facts are. Obama is playing the race card to divide the country and to distract people from what is really going on, the destruction of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Obama, the most divisive president in US history! Congrats, jackass!

So hero complex guy with gun who cops told not to follow Trayvon is blameless then because he killed a Nigga, not someone's kid. Phew - the white people must be relieved.

So hero complex guy with gun who cops told not to follow Trayvon is blameless then because he killed a Nigga, not someone's kid. Phew - the white people must be relieved.

actually he seems more like he has a LEO wannabe complex, hero and saviour complex types dont usually do stuff like that... and when they do, it is typically someone famous they take out... i bet with a bit of digging we'd find a failed police or military aptitude test in his past. couldnt cut it... at any rate, giving law enforcement officer type powers to just anyone with a gun is such a grand idea, so grand in fact we could cut entire LEO training budgets in half... we could just clockwork orange new inductees with some forced fox viewing and send them out to be "ascared little sheep living in fear of everyone and everything; blasting all who even look their way"...

Guilt by association then makes it ok to kill someone?! If we give that yeah the kid may have done these things the question is, was in the act of doing them when he was shot. The shooter claims 'suspecious' not actively committed any crime nor actively being threatened. When a cop shoots someone they are immediately removed from work and the situation investigated. NOTHING has happened to the shooter. Instead it appears the police leaked the minor's record to the press. The Police have failed their civic duty here. The Chief should be asked to immedately step down.

Then we have idiots like Fox News Host Geraldo claiming he was killed due to the hoodie? Really? It's the same sort of failed logic we see other idiots spewing that rape was acceptable because the sexy clothes of the victim means she wanted it.

the police chief already has stepped out 'temporarily'.
but ONLY because people complained.

it's clear that this neighborhood has a serious bigotry problem as this police chief was installed After other incidents which indicated things were not being handled properly.

Martin's final phone call with his girlfriend painted a starker picture, according to Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump.

He said that Martin got caught in the rain, put on his hoodie and was running to take cover, and then noticed, as he told his girlfriend, that "this dude is following me."

She told him to be careful and run home, and he momentarily lost Zimmerman. But then he told her that Zimmerman was right behind him again, and she told him to run, Crump said.

"He says 'I'm not gonna run, I'm just gonna walk fast,'" Crump said.

The fatal confrontation that ended Martin's life happened moments later.
seriously, what would YOU do if some stranger is following YOU?????

frustrated cop wannabe

Over the years, his scores of calls to police showed he pursued shoplifters and errant drivers with zeal, reporting pit bulls, potholes, children playing in the street, open garage doors and “suspicious” youths — usually black males — loitering in the street.

He peppered his calls with jargon familiar to police. In one case, he chased a reckless driver while calling 911 — the driver later told police he was terrified that Zimmerman was going to attack him. In another case, Zimmerman tailed a supermarket shoplifter until a police officer successfully arrested the thief.

Believe it or not, I liked how Bill O'Reilly covered the story:

Bill O'Reilly: Trayvon Martin case takes an intense turn
O'REILLY: Now, as "Talking Points" has been saying every fair-minded American should want justice in the case and if Mr. Zimmerman acted with reckless disregard he should be held accountable. But that must be proved, proved in a court of law.

Working against Zimmerman is the fact that according to the "Orlando Sentinel" he called the Sanford Police Department 46 times in the last 15 months. Obviously the man was aggressively looking for criminal activity. And even the 911 operator told him to back off in the Trayvon Martin situation​
So unlike Red, Bill is fair enough to point out that Zimmerman also has issues, and it seems he's had a history of looking for trouble.
BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: My main message is... is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son he would look like Trayvon. And you know, I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness that it deserves and that we're going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened.
O'REILLY: Well, upon hearing that Newt Gingrich strongly objected.​
NEWT GINGRICH (R), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: What the President said is essentially disgraceful. It's not a question of who the young looked like, any young American of any ethnic background should be safe, period. We should all be horrified no matter what the ethnic background. Is the President suggesting that if it had been a white who had been shot that would be ok because it wouldn't look like him? That's just nonsense.​
O'REILLY: Now "Talking Points" does not believe President Obama was suggesting that at all. He was just expressing outrage in very personal terms; as the leader of the country the President is entitled to do that.​
I think it's quite clear that Obama, like everyone should, demands that this event be investigated so that we know exactly what happened. Obama did not call for an arrest nor is he over stepping his authority, and Bill certainly agrees with that. And if you read that again you'll see that most of Obama's message was in fact directed directly to the parents of Trayvon. I'm at a loss as to what rational reasoning Red has for his original rant against Obama.

The media twist

The 3 year old picture the media used:

trayvon-martin-425x320.jpg

Trayvon's own online pictures:

Ax26X.jpg

KgQfc.jpg

What the media said he was doing:
"walking home with Skittles and Ice Tea".

What the witness said happened, Trayvon (NO_LIMIT_NIGGA) was assaulting Zimmerman, is confirmed by Trayvon's own friends:

uaa4E.jpg

He had been kicked out of school for marijuana, burglary tools, graffiti and tardiness

Before the incident, Trayvon's friends bragged how he assaulted a bus driver:

iTmrv.jpg

Oh well, no case to answer then, since he was obviously asking for it, eh Jim?

Once again we see an incident used for political gain......

The overwhelming stench of irony here is almost too much to comprehend.

Guilt by association then makes it ok to kill someone?! If we give that yeah the kid may have done these things the question is, was in the act of doing them when he was shot. The shooter claims 'suspecious' not actively committed any crime nor actively being threatened. When a cop shoots someone they are immediately removed from work and the situation investigated. NOTHING has happened to the shooter. Instead it appears the police leaked the minor's record to the press. The Police have failed their civic duty here. The Chief should be asked to immedately step down.

Trayvon approached and sucker punched Zimmerman. Zimmerman fell to the ground. Trayvon pounded Zimmerman's head into the pavement repeatedly. Zimmerman yelled for help over and over. Trayvon went for the Zimmerman's gun but Zimmerman was able to shoot Trayvon. Police show up to find the Zimmerman battered and bloody with witnesses corroborating the Zimmerman's story.

When I first heard the story, I thought it looked very bad. Silly me didn't expect another MSM hack job. This 17 year kid was not just an innocent kid just walking home and was hunted down by the Klan as the MSM is portraying him. The story didn't break until days after the incident. The MSM and the Obama administration found a tragedy to exploit. Most of the country (and you foreigners) gloss your eyes over and repeat that another innocent black angel was murdered by a white man, blocking out any potential facts to the opposite. Good little sheep.

By the way, the chief did step down and asked state and federal police to investigate. So far the state and federal police have not found anything to contradict Zimmerman's story.

actually he seems more like he has a LEO wannabe complex, hero and saviour complex types dont usually do stuff like that... and when they do, it is typically someone famous they take out... i bet with a bit of digging we'd find a failed police or military aptitude test in his past. couldnt cut it... at any rate, giving law enforcement officer type powers to just anyone with a gun is such a grand idea, so grand in fact we could cut entire LEO training budgets in half... we could just clockwork orange new inductees with some forced fox viewing and send them out to be "ascared little sheep living in fear of everyone and everything; blasting all who even look their way"...

So Zimmerman was over zealous, no argument here. Does that give Trayvon the right to murder him?

I think it's quite clear that Obama, like everyone should, demands that this event be investigated so that we know exactly what happened. Obama did not call for an arrest nor is he over stepping his authority, and Bill certainly agrees with that. And if you read that again you'll see that most of Obama's message was in fact directed directly to the parents of Trayvon. I'm at a loss as to what rational reasoning Red has for his original rant against Obama.

Obama is demanding an investigation while there is an investigation under way? Wow. Maybe Obama should have asked for calm in response to the Black Panthers putting a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman's head, Zimmerman's family and witnesses getting death threats. That would not meet Obama's goals. As Hilary Clinton once said, never let a good crisis go to waste.

Obama is demanding an investigation while there is an investigation under way? Wow. Maybe Obama should have asked for calm in response to the Black Panthers putting a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman's head, Zimmerman's family and witnesses getting death threats. That would not meet Obama's goals. As Hilary Clinton once said, never let a good crisis go to waste.
Did it ever occur to you that his promise to investigate and get to the bottom of it specifically addresses the Black Panthers without having to say so?

Huh? You stopped beating your wife to post that?

My wife's called Derek and it's him who beats me.
To be fair to the Missus, I do ask for it. ;)

Oh, and the desperation to justify the murder of an unarmed boy is oozing out of this thread.
You're very fond of posting things like, "Whyzzat thinks it's OK to murder children."
I'm guessing this thread isn't quite what you had in mind.

Back