Tracking the United States' national embarrassment.

As long as it's "conservatives" behind it the crazies will go along with it.

As long as you enjoy fantasy.

At its core, the law allows immigration officers to access private lands—except “dwellings”—within the 25 air miles (28.7 miles) of the border.

Congress also authorized CBP to set permanent and temporary checkpoints, patrol highways, and board buses, trains, and other vehicles “within a reasonable distance” of the U.S. border, which regulations in 1953 set as “up to a 100 miles.”

These regulations were made to allow border officers to intercept unauthorized entrants who had bypassed checks at ports of entry.

I'm the only one here on Whyzzat who's railed against the Patriot Act, TSA, VIPR teams etc etc, but there is a difference between reality and Fake News bald-faced propaganda.

I'm the only one here on Whyzzat who's railed against the Patriot Act...
Is that right, aye? :confused:
I can think of several people on here who were against it.

I stand by my original comment; as long as it's people perceived as "conservatives" behind any new proposals or legislation, the crazies will go along with it. Nothing in the rest of your post even comes close to countering that opinion. On the contrary, take another look at the Q thread to see numerous - and we're talking numerous - examples of crazies approving of all sorts of bampottery because they think it's "conservatives" behind it.

Now, what were you saying about enjoying fantasy? ;)

Last edited:
I stand by my original comment; as long as it's people perceived as "conservatives" behind any new proposals or legislation

So you stand by supporting fake news?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the average white liberal.

286216409_5687298351280874_3225230473555692429_n.jpg

You stand by your original comment? Interesting.
I already confirmed so. However, since you seem to be really struggling to comprehend basic English, I'll try again with slightly different wording. Whenever "conservatives" are perceived to be behind proposed legislation, a certain group of gullible crackpots get right behind it. This shouldn't really be up for debate, as a quick glance at the Q thread would confirm. That making such an innocuous observation has rattled your cage to such an extent isn't so much interesting as right on brand.

I already confirmed so. However, since you seem to be really struggling to comprehend basic English, I'll try again with slightly different wording. Whenever "conservatives" are perceived to be behind proposed legislation, a certain group of gullible crackpots get right behind it. This shouldn't really be up for debate, as a quick glance at the Q thread would confirm. That making such an innocuous observation has rattled your cage to such an extent isn't so much interesting as right on brand.

So you are tripling down on Fake News, wow.

So you are tripling down on Fake News, wow.
Nothing in my last comment has anything to do with fake news.
Perhaps it is you who is 'tripling down' on your "my reading comprehension is excruciatingly dysfunctional" routine? If so, not wow. Just another in a decades long line of instances of you projecting what you want people to have said into their comments so you can launch a bizarre strawman argument and claim victory.

Which caretaker authorized this Alzheimer's patient to ride a bicycle?

Libs won't be intellectually honest enough to say Joe is far beyond mentally unfit for office. These are the same libs who claimed Trump was in cognitive decline and should have been removed for it. Same libs that ignore Pelosi's alcoholism, but just a few years back used to whine about Trump drinking Diet Coke. No mixer, just Diet Coke.

Hell, remember Trump waking cautiously down a ramp? Remember the news cycle that produced for a week or 2? Yeah, of course you don't.

Imagine being such an NPC you still believe these people at this point. These are the same people who previously stated (in order):

There is no inflation, that's a conspiracy theory.
This inflation is transitory.
Inflation is here but it is a good thing.
Now of course inflation is here and bad, but it's Pootie Poot's fault and a recession probably won't happen :lol:

Just trying to distract the public through midterms at this point I suppose. Good luck! LOL!

Yellen: Recession Not ‘Inevitable’; Russia’s War To Blame For Soaring Inflation

BRITTNEY GRINER’S SPOUSE QUESTIONS ADMINISTRATION, STATE DEPT FOR FAILED PHONE CALL WITH DETAINED WNBA STAR

The Biden Admin was in charge of connecting Brittney Griner and spouse Cherelle Griner on their four-year anniversary.
Needless to say, it didn't happen.

The red pill is a hard swallow sometimes, but it will go down fairly quick.

"She added that despite hearing commitments to meet with President Joe Biden to aid the effort to bring Griner home, she’s losing hope of ever reaching that point.

“At this point, it’s starting to feel like a no,” she said.

Griner is facing up to 10 years in prison.

“I find it unacceptable, and I have zero trust in our government right now."

Back