The USA is now the USSA, thanks to crooked Democrats!

Late Night Show Hosts And Saturday Night Live Silent On Harvey Weinstein

SNLb.jpg

Credit where credit is due... And I'm giving credit to... CNN?!?!? Wow...

CNN versus…the Obamas?

Tuesday on CNN’s “Wolf,” network political correspondent Dana Bash asked where the Obamas were on condemning Harvey Weinstein over his growing sexual harassment scandal.

Bash said, “You broke the news about Hillary Clinton finally putting out a statement condemning his behavior and distancing herself. The question is whether or not she is going to help gather the $1.4 million that he, as what’s known has bundler [sic], helped her campaign over the years.”

She added, “The other question is where are the Obamas? Where is Michelle Obama? Where is President Obama? He is and probably still is a big supporter of him and his political efforts.

Watch:

This is the tweet Conway is talking about. Five minutes to politicize a shooting with something that had nothing to do with the shooting. Five days before Hillary had her staff write a statement “condemning” a good friend of hers. Who was recently removed from his own company. So it was safe to criticize him. A point not lost on all of us, by the way.

In before the Liberal Media, Hollywood and Pop Culture try to blame white males and "toxic masculinity" for this all (insinuating Republicans).

Ben Affleck On Republican Actors: ‘I Probably Wouldn’t Like’ Them

Ben Affleck has long been a vocal supporter of the Democratic party, spending his time off-set campaigning for candidates and once even considering his own political career. In a recent interview with Playboy, Affleck acknowledged that his outside political interests may affect the way he is seen onscreen.

“People now know me as a Democrat, and that will always be the case to some extent,”

Harvey Weinstein is the tip of a huge Hollywood iceberg — that may be starting to melt

Ben Affleck Accused of Groping Actress Hilarie Burton

Sized-640x480.jpg

The Daily Mail reports that Harvey Weinstein protégé Ben Affleck is facing the accusation that he groped actress Hilarie Burton in 2003 when she was just 21 years-old.

Hilarie Burton claims she was groped by Ben Affleck during his appearance on TRL in 2003.

The former host of the show made the shocking allegations on Tuesday night, just hours after Affleck made a statement condemning Harvey Weinstein’s alleged abusive actions in his sexual assault and harassment scandal.

Terry Crews revealed shocking details that he was groped by a Hollywood titan.

“I thought twice about how the whole thing would appear. ‘240 lbs. Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho’ would be the headline the next day,” he wrote. “Only I probably wouldn’t have been able to read it because I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL. So we left.”

Crews says the unnamed executive called about apologized the next day. The actor said he didn’t pursue the incident further because he didn’t want to be “ostracized” — a thing Crews called “par 4 the course when the predator has power n influence.”

"Nobody knew"

In before the Liberal Media, Hollywood and Pop Culture try to blame white males and "toxic masculinity" for this all (insinuating Republicans).

Ben Affleck On Republican Actors: ‘I Probably Wouldn’t Like’ Them

Ben Affleck has long been a vocal supporter of the Democratic party, spending his time off-set campaigning for candidates and once even considering his own political career. In a recent interview with Playboy, Affleck acknowledged that his outside political interests may affect the way he is seen onscreen.

“People now know me as a Democrat, and that will always be the case to some extent,”

Ben Affleck Accused of Groping Actress Hilarie Burton

Sized-640x480.jpg

The Daily Mail reports that Harvey Weinstein protégé Ben Affleck is facing the accusation that he groped actress Hilarie Burton in 2003 when she was just 21 years-old.

Hilarie Burton claims she was groped by Ben Affleck during his appearance on TRL in 2003.

The former host of the show made the shocking allegations on Tuesday night, just hours after Affleck made a statement condemning Harvey Weinstein’s alleged abusive actions in his sexual assault and harassment scandal.

I am happy this is blowing up the way it is. I've been telling you all that the Hollywood Left are nothing but Luciferin rapists and pedophiles. The veil is being lifted. The pedophiles will hopefully all be outed soon.

I am happy this is blowing up the way it is. I've been telling you all that the Hollywood Left are nothing but Luciferin rapists and pedophiles. The veil is being lifted. The pedophiles will hopefully all be outed soon.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Yes, there is a certain amount of delicious irony, but I worry about the general direction. In a way this feels like an attempt to increase someone's political power by expanding beyond the pedos - the more things you can have in your file to ensure your obedience, the better. If you are sexually pushy or, similarly, a man who overestimates himself including his sexual desirability, you are on notice that if you don't toe the line things could be revealed. These are attributes that probably correlate quite highly with the kind of person who gets themselves into position of power and influence. There is a natural inclination to enjoy that sort of downfall, but who is in control of the information spigot, who holds the file? Are they the kind of people that we want using this power?

Maggie Thatcher had no problem with knowing she had pedos in her party - just so long as they knew that she knew, she could always count on them voting the right way.

ESPN has active hosts comparing NFL team owners to slave owners, literally.

Mr. Wilbon, co-host of “Pardon the Interruption,” took issue with Mr. Jones’ stance that players who do not stand for the national anthem before football games will not play.

“And the word that comes to my mind―and I don’t care who doesn’t like me using it―is plantation,” Mr. Wilbon said on Monday’s show. “The players are here to serve me, and they will do what I want. No matter how much I pay them, they are not equal to me. That’s what this says to me and mine.”

But amazingly, here is the comment from ESPN: “ESPN declined to comment on Mr. Wilbon’s remarks.”

So ESPN is sanctioning completely racist remarks. They have no problem with it, apparently agreeing wholeheartedly. This is the narrative they want promoted. What happens when a host doesn't feel this way? They become an ex-host.

Former ESPN Host Admits Bosses Warned Her Not to ‘Like’ Conservative Tweets

NYT Editor Caught on Tape Admitting Attempting to Sway Voters Against Trump

During the sting, Shoe admitted to sensationalizing the front page in order to convince people not to vote for Trump and Pence during the 2016 election.

“I think one of the things that maybe journalists were thinking about is like “Oh if we write about him, about how insanely crazy he is, and how ludicrous his policies are, then maybe people will read it and be like, oh wow, we shouldn’t vote for him.”

This is a clear violation of the New York Times ethics policy, which Project Veritas points out in Section 62, “Journalists have no place on the playing field of politics. Staff members are entitled to vote, but they must do nothing that might raise questions about their professional neutrality or that of The Times.”

Shoe admitted that the biased sensationalism against Trump is done because it gets clicks, which is more important than anything for the NYT right now, as it helps grow their subscriber base, which Shoe says is heavily “liberal.”

When asked about The Times being little more than Trump sensationalism, Shoe agreed but said the decision for that came from higher up.

“However, there’s layers of people …Like, I’m here and then I have about three layers above me whose opinions matter more than mine,” said Shoe.

Upon asking Shoe to clarify, the senior editor added that when “you have a very high ranking editor tell you that this is what it’s going to be, you’re expected to do that.”

So the biased sensationalism at the NYT comes from higher up.

In other news, bears sh*t in the woods.

Could go in the Shadow Government Thread, it is all tied together.

Back