The "Alt Right" and the downfall of the establishment

Cyn5Uc2W8AAadSg.jpg

Supposedly 'Alt-Right' term was founded by a white supremacist and some are distancing themselves from the term, but I'll continue to use this thread for now since most who identify as "Alt-Right" are not Klansmen (that would be Democrats).

Anyhow, the Alt-Right will continue to grow as the Regressive Left keep spewing shit like this. Not all homosexuals are raving fascist lunatics. The more the regressive left froth at the mouth like this, the more a rabble rouser such as Milo will grow in popularity and the more homosexuals will come home to the Republican Party.

An open letter to Milo Yiannopoulos

When you get here on Feb. 1, we will be waiting here to strip you of your gay identity. You can have sex with all the men you want, but you’re not gay anymore. You’ve used your sexual orientation as an excuse to spit bile and galvanize cowards for long enough. Put your badge and gun on my desk. The community rejects you. You have never been one of us.

You never should have booked this UC tour, Milo. But you want to come to my town? I say, welcome to Berkeley, motherfucker. I’m the meanest gay on this coast. I was assigned to raise hell at birth. You come through me.

See you soon, Milo.

Those "Love Trumps Hate" Liberals are at it again...

15972757_823367927801104_412900388606244630_o.jpg

Man shot at UW no racist, friends insist, despite shooter’s claim

"law-enforcement officials said the man who fired the gun claimed he had been assaulted before shooting the other man, whom he believed to be some type of white supremacist."

The shooting, which occurred during a protest of a Friday-night speech at Kane Hall by Breitbart News Network editor and provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, remains under investigation.

the man shot "sports an anti-hate tattoo that consists of a black swastika surrounded by a red circle with a slash through it."

protester on protester violence!
He had a swastika tattoo, which means he's a white supremacist racist, therefor its ok that he got shot

I smell a rat. The first ting I saw about this was Milo himself going bonkers on Facebook attacking back. I guess I'll need to see the whole unedited video. He claims a single sentence was taken out of a whole speech and that he never advocated pedophilia, quite the opposite.

We'll see, but Milo was one of the most vocal mainstream people to discuss pizzagate, now they are accusing him of pedophilia?

I still haven't looked to find the full unedited video, but he has resigned and put out a statement.

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

Between the ages of 13 and 16, two men touched me in ways they should not have. One of those men was a priest.

My relationship with my abusers is complicated by the fact that, at the time, I did not perceive what was happening to me as abusive. I can look back now and see that it was. I still don’t view myself as a victim. But I am one.

Looking back, I can see the effects it had on me. In the years after what happened, I fell into alcohol and nihilistic partying that lasted well into my late 20s.

A few years ago I realised it was time to do something good with my life. I started focusing on work. But the black comedy, gallows humor and love of shock value I developed in my 20s did not go away.

I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported. Nonetheless I do say some things on the tapes that I do not mean and which do not reflect my views.

My experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I am horrified by that impression.

I would like to restate my disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics.

And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. I was also the first journalist in the UK to ask after Jimmy Savile’s death whether the real story of his rampant child abuse would ever be told. My professional record is very clear.

I think the Milo thing is hilarious. The defenders of "free speech" stab him in the back as soon as they think he says something they don't support!!

I think the Milo thing is hilarious. The defenders of "free speech" stab him in the back as soon as they think he says something they don't support!!
I don't know much about the guy so don't really have much of an opinion other than he seems to like a bit of controversy. Don't see much wrong with that statement either. Seems pretty sincere, if taken at face value.

NeverTrumpers behind it.

Notorious ‘Never Trump’ Org Funded Group Behind Milo Controversy

The group that accused Milo Yiannopoulos of defending pedophilia is funded by an anti-Trump, pro-McMullin PAC that once tweeted “we hate white children.”

The Reagan Battalion Facebook page, which alleged Monday that Yiannopoulos supported pedophilia, has a link under Contact Info that directs visitors to a web domain titled, “stopdonaldtrumppac.com.” The domain no longer resolves, but a screenshot of the site can be found here.

The Stop Trump PAC also has a Twitter account from which it once tweeted the phrase “we hate white children,” which has since been deleted:

Daily-Caller-Reagan-Battalion.png

Doesn't really make a difference. All those who stood with him while he was firing at their favourite targets should stand with him still now that he's taking fire. They turned their backs.

I don't think #nevertrump'ers ever stood by him.

Right - so obviously I'm not talking about THEM. Was my meaning really so difficult to discern?

You mean Breitbart? Yeah they should have.CPAC? A bunch of Rino with an axe to grind. Don't you think most establishment Republican leaders would crucify Trump if given the chance? Do your really think they ever liked Milo?

Nope. Clearly not, though they liked him when he was annoying lefties. Just regular old hypocrites. Nothing new here.

There's the disconnect between the voters and Republican politicians. That's why Trump won and why they are hardly completely behind him now as president. If they could take him down and put an empty suit in his place, they would.

Back