The "Alt Right" and the downfall of the establishment

redrumloa

Reaction score
The more and more the establishment and their cronies in the liberal media attack the "Alt Right", the more they look like complete idiots and actually help the movement grow. Even in my circle of friends I see traditionally Democrat gay people leaning towards the so called "Alt Right". People like Milo really connect with them. When he isn't outright trolling, he is a very good mouthpiece.

Then you have Hildabeast herself publishing that a meme is racist. The attempt to paint the Alt Right as all white supremacists is getting desperate. The problem is, social media and memes is a cultural thing that transcends politics. When Hildabeast makes a claim that a meme is racist, she comes off as a a complete out of touch grandma in her rocking chair shaking her cane at something she does not understand. Even young Hillary supporters probably groaned audibly when they saw her take this position.

The Alt Right is here to stay. Unlike the Tea Party, they understand technology, they understand social media, and they are positioning themselves to counter the lunacy that has taken over this country following 8 years of the traitor Obama.

As seen in the Trump thread, this is the face of the "Alt Right".

IMG_2516-640x480.jpg

Can you find the 50% whom Hillary claims are "deplorable"?

Can I just ask, is this the most off the wall, batshit insane clusterfuck of an election anyone can remember?

Pretty much every day I watch the news, the whole thing seems to become more surreal... I seriously want to get off of Mr Bones Wild Ride!

#SCREWNERO Written On Boardroom Wall At Twitter HQ

A blackboard in a boardroom at the Twitter headquarters in San Francisco has the words #SCREWNERO written on it, a reference to Milo Yiannopoulos’s former Twitter account.

The photo was taken by one of Microsoft’s software engineers, Matt Kerr, who was doing a tour of the company’s headquarters when he noticed the three hashtags written in capitals on a boardroom blackboard.

The hashtag, which was also accompanied by the words #BANTROLLS and #LOVENOTHATE, is likely a reference to Milo’s much publicised feud with Twitter, after the company permanently banned him from the platform.

Milo has since issued a data request on his suspended account from the company, a demand that Twitter have so far refused to comply with.

The findings add weight to the theory that his suspension was a politically motivated act, with Twitter openly discriminating against conservative minded users, yet failing to address the biggest existing issue on the platform, that being the use of the platform by terrorist groups, sometimes as a means of recruitment.

Ctib90_VIAA2y_d.jpg:large

Can I just ask, is this the most off the wall, batshit insane clusterfuck of an election anyone can remember?

Pretty much every day I watch the news, the whole thing seems to become more surreal... I seriously want to get off of Mr Bones Wild Ride!

Cu2iklGWEAAlvaV.jpg

Last edited:
BBC Tries And Fails To Ambush MILO, Asks If He Is A ‘White Nationalist’

Back