Suddenly vaccine skepticism has gone mainstream.

Global Vaccine Protests - Is THIS Where Your Freedoms Are Headed?!

Mainstream articles referenced as basis of video.

It says the gravest failing by Bolsonaro and his officials was deliberately to delay the purchase of vaccines last year. It accuses him of ignoring medical advice and pursuing herd immunity, of promoting ineffective treatments like hydroxychloroquine, of systematically spreading falsehoods. Had they taken the correct measures, says Calheiros, transmission rates could have been cut by 40%.

Jack Black's Oh Hell No Loses Ice Cube Over Vaccine Mandate

After previously signing on to appear in Sony's upcoming comedy movie Oh Hell No, Ice Cube has parted ways with the project over a reported disagreement over vaccinations. Per THR, the rapper and actor was given a request from producers to get vaccinated in order to be allowed on set, and he's now off the movie after refusing to do so. Neither Sony nor Cube have yet provided an official comment on the news.

Leftists Triggered After Mark Cuban Rescinds Vaccine Mandate for Fans at Mavs Games

After staunchly and even profanely defending vax mandates, Mark Cuban has rescinded the vaccine mandate for fans at Mavs games. And Leftists are furious.

Just over two weeks after saying that he would enforce vaccine mandates to protect cancer survivors and that if any employee of his refused to vaccinate he would be in their “m*therf*ck*ng ear,” Mark Cuban has rescinded the vaccine mandate for fans at Mavs games.

Beginning on November 15, Mavs fans will no longer have to provide proof of a negative test or Covid vaccination.

JUST IN: Rand Paul Tells Fauci He Changed Website To 'Cover Your Ass' On Gain-Of-Function Research​

this is sad. So much misinformation ruining people's lives

I read that she had been on a ventilator since September. She died. If she got an experimental treatment and it failed, the end result would have been the same.

There is no reason not to prescribe ivermectin to people who want it. It's almost completely harmless. Even the Merck datasheet shows that ten to a hundred times the standard dose is well tolerated. Some studies show effectiveness, some don't. It's a mixed bag. OTOH, using it that late in the game is generally not effective - but the husband will at least feel like they did everything they could. It's like if he asked to give her vitamin D or whatever and they refused. It might be pointless to give but it's harmless and it's cruel to say no.

Last edited:
There is no reason not to prescribe ivermectin to people who want it. It's almost completely harmless.
If prescribed by a doctor it probably is harmless because I doubt a doctor would give too high a dosage.
But just giving someone a useless treatment because of people's feelings is, well, silly.
I'm sorry that sounds heartless, but it's not rational.
Over the last several years I'm the one in the family driving various members of my family to the ER for one reason or another. Needless to say I want my family to survive whatever they are going through. But I'm NOT going to disregard medical advice from people who studied this stuff for years.
Being "desperate" is not rational.
I'm just not going to hope for miracles. Yes, sometimes a procedure will extend someone's life and I'm very grateful. One operation my mother had basically gave me an extra 11 years with her. Believe me, I tried to extend her life as long as possible. But when it's time to go, that's it.

It's not that I don't feel for this man. It's horrible losing his wife like this. It's that there's no such thing as magic.

uuummmm....

MMA FIGHTER STABS DOCTOR TO DEATH WITH ANIMAL BONE DURING ARGUMENT OVER COVID VACCINE, COPS ALLEGE

Russian MMA fighter Akmal Khozhiev is in a Guam jail after he murdered a doctor by stabbing him with animal bones during an argument over COVID vaccines, according to police. Khozhiev, who reportedly goes by Unvaccinated Assassin, was having dinner with the victim, who had hired Khozhiev to train him in mixed martial arts, when an argument escalated to the MMA pro telling Dr. Miran Ribati, “I don’t trust you anymore.”

Guam police accuse the Unvaccinated Assassin of choking and stabbing Dr. Ribati with a knife and an animal bone that was leftover from a meal. The Daily Mail reports Khozhiev “started choking Dr. Ribati after wrapping both arms around his neck before a witness intervened.”

The doctor was then hit over the head twice before Khozhiev grabbed the bone and finished off the 44-year-old radiologist, authorities allege.

According to eyewitnesses, Khozhiev, who has a 3-1 professional MMA record, told an arresting officer, “Sir, it’s me, it’s me, I killed him.”

Authorities have charged Khozhiev with aggravated murder and assault with a deadly weapon for the knife and animal bone attack.

There is no reason not to prescribe ivermectin to people who want it. It's almost completely harmless.
You've stated a reason not to prescribe ivermectin to "people who want it"; almost completely harmless != harmless.
If the medical staff are of the opinion that there is no potential benefit from this other than placating the husband, they're absolutely right to tell him no.
Prescribing potentially harmful drugs simply as a placebo is irresponsible to the point of idiocy. Especially if that placebo isn't even for the patient's benefit.

-EDIT-
Just to add, the medical team were apparently prepared to administer a shot but the husband wanted a higher dose. The report states, "A deal fell apart after a doctor agreed to administer ivermectin at a dosage the family’s attorney said was too low."

Last edited:
Back