Ridiculous Election Responses

Writer of ‘Taxi Driver,’ ‘Raging Bull’ Pens Post-Election ‘Call to Violence’

“I have spent the last five days meditating on Trump’s election,” wrote Schrader. “Upon consideration, I believe this is a call to violence. I felt the call to violence in the 60’s and I feel it now again. This attack on liberty and tolerance will not be solved by appeasement.”

“We should finance those who support violence resistance. We should be willing to take arms,” Schrader continued. “Like Old John Brown, I am willing to battle with my children. Alt right nut jobs swagger violence. It’s time to actualize that violence, Like by [sic] Civil War Michigan predecessors I choose to stand with the black, the brown and the oppressed.”

Democrats are terrorists.

Anti-Trump High School Students Beat Up 15-Year-Old Maryland Trump Supporter

Trump-Supporter-Beaten-@RamirezReports-640x480.jpg

Trump's first order of business should be to have the Democrat Party officially designated as a terrorist organization.

The Terrorist In Chief finally speaks out on the violent rioting, and he encourages it to continue!

I would not advise people who feel strongly or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent

John Legend: Trump’s ‘Hitler-Level’ Rhetoric Could Turn U.S. Into Nazi Germany

“I feel like it’s dangerous for us to be complacent. It’s dangerous for us to think that it couldn’t happen to us like it happened to Germany in the ’30s and ’40s,” the “Love in the Future” singer said when asked about his 2015 Academy Awards acceptance speech in a Hollywood Reporter roundtable this week.

“Trump is saying Hitler-level things in public,” Legend continued. “The world and America have done some atrocious things in the past, and we could do it again if we had the wrong leadership and if people of conscience don’t speak up.”

The level of disrespect is unprecedented AFAIK in US history.

VIDEO: Vice President-Elect Mike Pence Booed and Lectured on Broadway

As tyrannical and divisive as the Obama presidency has been, at least those who disagree with him at least showed respect due to the position he occupies.

When Lincoln was assassinated, he was watching a play. The play performers weren't disrespecting a man who just lead the country through the Civil War. Then just like now, most of the performers were Democrats. When he was assassinated, those same performers were mortified and helped turn in John Wilkes Booth.

I don't understand why people compare Trumpy to Hitler. Doesn't get any dumber than that in my opinion!
Not any dumber than the million times Obama was compared to Hitler during the past 8 years. It's a tradition in American politics by now...

Not any dumber than the million times Obama was compared to Hitler during the past 8 years. It's a tradition in American politics by now...

Not, not really. You might be able to point out a few forum posters, and maybe a fringe talk show host. That's it. With Trump who is only president elect? Pop culture, mainstream media, members of government (D), college professors, etc etc.

It is the official narrative of the Soros globalist propaganda distortion field.

Not, not really. You might be able to point out a few forum posters, and maybe a fringe talk show host. That's it.
Oh, how quickly they forget... How about an entire billboard paid for by the Tea Party? Just go to Google Image Search, type in "obama hitler signs" and enjoy the glory of American political discourse. For extra credit points, type in "bush hitler signs".

With Trump who is only president elect? Pop culture, mainstream media, members of government (D), college professors, etc etc.
It is the official narrative of the Soros globalist propaganda distortion field.
Right, right. It is entirely George Soros' fault. It couldn't possibly be because Trump, unlike any of his recent Republican or Democratic predecessors, ran an election campaign that included numerous outrageous and widely reported statements about a single religious group (Muslims - in his case)...

Last edited:
Back