Riddle me this Democrats and general leftists...

Police: AZ Teacher Had Sex with Teen in Classroom, Other Student Watched

Police in Goodyear, Arizona, say that an elementary school teacher had sex in a classroom with a teen boy while another student watched.

Investigators say that Las Brisas Academy elementary teacher Brittany Zamora groomed a 13-year-old student for sex via messages over a school app, according to AZCentral.

According to court documents, one of the teens on the app began flirting with the teacher and that eventually led to more contact with her.

The more you read the article the less crazy it becomes.

No not really. Showing your own sex tapes to your own children is creepy as F any way you cut it. Also, while they specific on TV the show will be 18 and older, these harpies own kids' ages are specifically not mentioned. One can only assume they are showing their sex tapes to under age children. Says a lot about western society in general that anyone would defend a show about forcing your own children to watch your sex tapes.

Police: AZ Teacher Had Sex with Teen in Classroom, Other Student Watched

Police in Goodyear, Arizona, say that an elementary school teacher had sex in a classroom with a teen boy while another student watched.

Investigators say that Las Brisas Academy elementary teacher Brittany Zamora groomed a 13-year-old student for sex via messages over a school app, according to AZCentral.

According to court documents, one of the teens on the app began flirting with the teacher and that eventually led to more contact with her.

JoBBo, defend this. Is it normal to you?

10-YEAR-OLD BOY DANCES ON STAGE FOR MONEY AT ADULT GAY BAR IN NEW YORK

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Desmond also celebrated the performance on his own Instagram page, which has 105,000 followers. Adults who wished to watch a half naked child dance in a bar could buy tickets on an Eventbright page in which the venue described itself as “queer owned & operated we foster a safe space from love. we respect all human persons as long as those human persons are also respectful to the ones around them.”

Screen-Shot-2018-12-14-at-12.37.21-PM-262x300.png

Desmond Is Amazing at 3 Dollar Bill in Brooklyn. Source: Instagram

Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby. YouTuber Yosef Ozia of Ozia Media called attention to the disturbing performance in a video he posted Friday afternoon.

A day after the performance, one reviewer on Yelp! wrote: “I left after seeing a child dance on stage for money at nighttime. This was on Saturday night and I have been feeling disturbed ever since.”

Another reviewer said the club has a “weird no cell phone policy.”

Desmond Is Amazing, a Brooklyn native, has become a celebrity in the drag queen world and LGBT community, and a little darling of leftwing media and gay lobbying groups. His parents have come under harsh criticism for their questionable parenting style. He became famous after video of him dancing sexually in a gay pride parade went viral. Desmond appears to spend most his time with adult gay men and crossdressers, with the full support and encouragement of his parents.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-14-at-12.37.34-PM-289x300.png

“drag kid” Desmond Is Amazing

Last December, the child even appeared on a YouTube show hosted by drag queen Michael Alig, who was just released from a 17 year prison sentence for killing and dismembering his drug dealer. Alig was the subject of the 2003 film Party Monster staring Macaulay Culkin. In that video, Desmond is seated directly beneath a piece of artwork with the word “Rohypnol” is painted largely. Rohypnol, known as “roofies,” is a date rape drug.

Child Protective Services & 6 Other Agencies Visit The Home Of 11-Yr-Old Drag Kid Desmond Is Amazing

After my article about Desmond (here), things ramped up for the wigged elementary schooler: as covered by RedState’s Brandon Morse in December, the drag child made headlines for dancing at a gay bar in Brooklyn while patrons threw cash at him — clearly a sexualization of sorts.

Well, Dez is back in the news, this time because Child Protective Services has visited his home. CPS’s stopover was confirmed Wednesday by his mother, Wendy, on Instagram.

The probe was prompted by video of Desmond performing at the aforementioned gay club, the 3 Dollar Bill.

Additionally, the New York City Administration for Child Services, the New York Police Department, the Child Advocacy Center, the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Department of Labor, and the District Attorney’s Office all investigated the prepubescent drag queen’s family.

No not really. Showing your own sex tapes to your own children is creepy as F any way you cut it. Also, while they specific on TV the show will be 18 and older, these harpies own kids' ages are specifically not mentioned. One can only assume they are showing their sex tapes to under age children. Says a lot about western society in general that anyone would defend a show about forcing your own children to watch your sex tapes.
Like I said ... the more you read it ...
If you insist on not reading it then you can't see what I'm saying.

People reporting this story on Youtube are getting taken down on false basis. Also,why would LIVE NATION be doing false copyright claims on anyone discussing this prepubescent drag queen? Anyone? JoBBo?

I really, REALLY, **REALLY** hate defending either YouTube or Live Nation. In fact I'm really not. They can both die in a fire. But seriously? He even says the reason why it was flagged in the preview screenshot, right there. He used copyrighted video clips and sound. Live Nation will flag pretty much anything that has enough of a song to trigger a match in the algorithm. And that doesn't need much. Often less than 5 seconds. They aren't human reviewed. They blast kids birthday party videos that you can hear a tiny piece of a song in the background of, too. The song can be fair use. But YouTube and Live Nation don't give a shit about fair use. It's a runaway automated matching algorithm that flags everything that matches, and no repercussions for filing a false automated copyright claim. So, of course they blast absolutely everything because there is absolutely no penalty for it. This has been discussed ad-nauseam for how many freakin' YEARS now? It's fool-hearty to think he didn't know that was going get his video flagged. And it was probably done specifically TO get it flagged.

In other words, I'm quite sure I could get a pro-lesbian, trans, poly, pan-sexual video flagged by including 10 seconds of music, too. Except no one cares. Nor should they. Except about the false copyright claims. WHICH SHOULD DIE ALREADY.

I really, REALLY, **REALLY** hate defending either YouTube or Live Nation. In fact I'm really not. They can both die in a fire. But seriously? He even says the reason why it was flagged in the preview screenshot, right there. He used copyrighted video clips and sound. Live Nation will flag pretty much anything that has enough of a song to trigger a match in the algorithm. And that doesn't need much. Often less than 5 seconds. They aren't human reviewed. They blast kids birthday party videos that you can hear a tiny piece of a song in the background of, too. The song can be fair use. But YouTube and Live Nation don't give a shit about fair use. It's a runaway automated matching algorithm that flags everything that matches, and no repercussions for filing a false automated copyright claim. So, of course they blast absolutely everything because there is absolutely no penalty for it. This has been discussed ad-nauseam for how many freakin' YEARS now? It's fool-hearty to think he didn't know that was going get his video flagged. And it was probably done specifically TO get it flagged.

In other words, I'm quite sure I could get a pro-lesbian, trans, poly, pan-sexual video flagged by including 10 seconds of music, too. Except no one cares. Nor should they. Except about the false copyright claims. WHICH SHOULD DIE ALREADY.

You looked at the screenshot and didn't watch the video. It isn't one person. There are people who make videos with NOTHING other than their face talking. No video clips, no music clips, just a face talking, and LIVE NATION puts a copyright claim on the video.

...if #pizzagate is fake and pedophilia is not rampant in Hollywood and Democrat leadership in the US, explain this

BARBRA STREISAND: MICHAEL JACKSON HAD 'SEXUAL NEEDS', Molestation Didn't Kill the Victims

Barbra Streisand believes Michael Jackson was a child molester, but she also believes his victims got a bonus and the sexual attacks didn't kill them ... this according to a new interview.

Streisand was interviewed by The Times in the UK, and shared some bizarre thoughts about MJ and the 2 accusers featured in "Leaving Neverland" -- Wade Robson and James Safechuck.

Streisand seemed sympathetic to Jackson, saying, "His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has."

She believes Robson and Safechuck were indeed molested by MJ, saying the HBO documentary was painful to watch.

That said, she went on to dismiss the horror of child molestation, saying, "You can say molested, but those children, as you heard them say [in the documentary] they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn't kill them."

As I've mentioned in another thread, I think MJ is probably innocent. That said, it is quite telling how the Hollywood Elites are reacting. Diddling kiddies is just something normal to them.

BARBRA STREISAND: MICHAEL JACKSON HAD 'SEXUAL NEEDS', Molestation Didn't Kill the Victims
[...]
As I've mentioned in another thread, I think MJ is probably innocent. That said, it is quite telling how the Hollywood Elites are reacting. Diddling kiddies is just something normal to them.

The whole thing is ridiculous - just like the Harvey Weinstein thing. Who owes who what here? Actresses know that they can get careers going by trading sex. Maybe that's a bad thing, but women who don't want to play that game will object and women who are willing to play that game and know it will get them ahead of the ones who wont will object to changing things. If you sleep with someone to get a job but then you don't GET the job - well, that's another thing entirely and you have a reasonable complaint - but try to get the deal documented somehow, don't just "shake on it".

IF Mikey was a pervo, not just a weirdo, how responsible are the parents of the kids? Were they just thinking - isn't it nice that little billy has a man-child to play with - or were they maybe thinking along the lines of - this Jackson guy is pretty rich, no? Michael Jackson is long dead now - if the parents were using their children to get in with Jackson then the children should have a beef with the parents - but that's not where the money is - is it.

On the flip side - if this is about getting something out of the estate but more boycotting of Jackson's work happens then the intellectual property will be worthless and to a large part, that IS the estate.

Moral of the story:

Kids, tell your parents, it's YOUR poop hole, not THEIR gold mine!

On the flip side - if this is about getting something out of the estate but more boycotting of Jackson's work happens then the intellectual property will be worthless and to a large part, that IS the estate.

It seems to be exactly that. The 2 current accusers tried and failed to blackmail the estate. If you have the time, Razorfist does a great job defending MJ. What was originally one video 2 years ago, now has now become a 3 part series. The last 2 were made in response to the new documentary, or should I saw mockumentary. He goes into extraordinary detail defending MJ. Everything he says makes sense, and most of it was never covered in the mainstream media but can be verified. If you only want to hear the documentary rebuke, just watch part 2 and 3. If you want to hear the overall defense, start with 1.

ANOTHER Child Sex Offender Discovered at ‘Drag Queen Story Time’

On Thursday, activist parents with MassResistance unmasked another child sex offender who greeted children at Drag Queen Story Time. According to local MassResistance leader Tracy Shannon, a drag performer with many aliases has sexually assaulted children and publicly recounted his history as a transgender dominatrix and prostitute for hire. His name has been redacted here because he was allegedly convicted for sexual assault against children at age 16, so his record has been sealed.

“The malfeasance by the legal department, library staff, Mayor Turner, Rhea Lawson and city council members who are close to and protecting this program from scrutiny is appalling,” Tracy Shannon told PJ Media. “In January, we gave city council and the mayor an expose that was over 160 pages. Our expose is now over 600 pages on this program and we are not even done.”

Ohio to Introduce Legislation Banning Children From Performing in Drag

A Toledo area 9-year-old boy performing in drag at a Lancaster bar prompted an Ohio lawmaker to introduce a bill to expand the definition of child endangerment.

State Rep. Tim Schaffer, R-Lancaster, introduced House Bill 180 to prohibit a performance in a bar where a child simulates sexual activity. The business could lose its liquor license and the parent could face misdemeanor criminal charges, if the bill becomes law.

The Essence of Evil: Sex with Children Has Become Big Business in America

Children, young girls—some as young as 9 years old—are being bought and sold for sex in America. The average age for a young woman being sold for sex is now 13 years old.

This is America’s dirty little secret.

Sex trafficking—especially when it comes to the buying and selling of young girls—has become big business in America, the fastest growing business in organized crime and the second most-lucrative commodity traded illegally after drugs and guns.

Back