President Donald John Trump

I gotta admit, I'm starting to get a man crush on trump...

Trump Prepares To Drastically Reduce USA Involvement in UN
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/united-nations-trump-administration.html?_r=0

The Trump administration is preparing executive orders that would clear the way to drastically reduce the United States’ role in the United Nations and other international organizations, as well as begin a process to review and potentially abrogate certain forms of multilateral treaties, officials said.

The first of the two draft orders, titled “Auditing and Reducing U.S. Funding of International Organizations” and obtained by The New York Times, calls for terminating funding for any United Nations agency or other international body that meets any one of several criteria.

Those criteria include organizations that give full membership to the Palestinian Authority or Palestine Liberation Organization, or support programs that fund abortion or any activity that circumvents sanctions against Iran or North Korea. The draft order also calls for terminating funding for any organization that “is controlled or substantially influenced by any state that sponsors terrorism” or is blamed for the persecution of marginalized groups or any other systematic violation of human rights.

The order calls for then enacting “at least a 40 percent overall decrease” in remaining United States funding toward international organizations.

So much winning, we'll get tired of so much winning.
I tell you what...

Miami-Dade mayor orders jails to comply with Trump crackdown on ‘sanctuary’ counties

Fearing a loss of millions of dollars for defying immigration authorities, Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez on Thursday ordered county jails to comply with federal immigration detention requests — effectively gutting the county’s position as a “sanctuary” for immigrants in the country illegally.

Gimenez cited an executive order signed Wednesday by President Donald Trump that threatened to cut federal grants for any counties or cities that don’t cooperate fully with Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Since 2013, Miami-Dade has refused to indefinitely detain inmates who are in the country illegally and wanted by ICE — not based on principle, but because the federal government doesn’t fully reimburse the county for the expense.

BBC TV news are currently creaming themselves that Theresa May is "set to becomes the **FIRST** (OMG, isn't this just so amaze-balls?) foreign leader to meet the president".
Absolutely cringeworthy.

I gotta admit, I'm starting to get a man crush on trump...
Me too - nothing gets my knickers wet like a powerful man promoting torture and the murder of civilians.
Sexy as fúck.

TRUMP TROLLING LEVEL: JEDI MASTER

C3WHIuuWIAA6Rh1.jpg

TRUMP TROLLING LEVEL: JEDI MASTER

C3WHIuuWIAA6Rh1.jpg

Trump Files With FEC For 2020 Election Bid, Outmaneuvers Nonprofit Organizations.

"The move effectively bars special interest groups from creating non-profits into which they could funnel money into for the purposes of running advertising opposing Trump’s initiatives. This will likely create chaos for political opponents of Trump such as George Soros, who has already sunk significant amounts of money into various nonprofit groups with the intent of opposing Trump's agenda"

Thanks for weaponizing the IRS and Justice Department Obama, then setting precedent by using government agencies against your political opponents

a87a48d992eb7f729a409b415d775582a5d0f654fbe49cb3ac6bbac97852cf37.jpg

But, but, Trump is a political neophyte!

#Winning: President Trump Agrees to Buy 90 F-35s for Lowest Price in program's History

"President Trump’s personal involvement in the F-35 program accelerated the negotiations and sharpened our focus on driving down the price. The agreement was reached in a matter of weeks and represents significant savings over previous contracts. This is a good deal for the American taxpayer, our country, our company and our suppliers," the statement said.

I just heard that DOJ Chief Jeff Sessions just announced/rescinded Obama's order to scale back on using private companies to run prisons. Bzzzt! Bad move!!

Sorry Trump, you may mean well but this is a BAD MOVE. Prisons should not have a profit motive, period.

Stupid move here too if so. Pick your battles Trump, this isn't as a battle you should pick. I'm *not* a pot smoker either, but having weed as a class 1 narcotic is just plain brain dead.

White House may boost recreational marijuana enforcement: spokesman

Spicer's comments came on the same day that a nationwide poll from Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut, showed 71 percent of registered voters favored allowing states to decide whether marijuana should be legal.

"I do believe you'll see greater enforcement of it," Spicer said at a news conference. "Because again there's a big difference between the medical use ... that's very different than the recreational use, which is something the Department of Justice will be further looking into."

What would the Constitution say? Right, leave it up to the states.

Sorry Trump, you may mean well but this is a BAD MOVE. Prisons should not have a profit motive, period.

I'd argue that basic elementary school shouldn't be run for-profit, either. But we now have DeVos who wants exactly that. Government vouchers for private elementary schools.

Trump says the right things. But the things he actually does? Early results don't look good. At all. I'm still hoping for the best, but it's seemingly getting more and more foolish.

I'd argue that basic elementary school shouldn't be run for-profit, either. But we now have DeVos who wants exactly that. Government vouchers for private elementary schools.

Trump says the right things. But the things he actually does? Early results don't look good. At all. I'm still hoping for the best, but it's seemingly getting more and more foolish.

I like most of what Trump is doing, but what I don't like I really don't like. I haven't followed the DeVos thing too closely. The concept of school vouchers don't bother me as I've not heard of talk to eliminate public schools. Parents should have a choice. Convicts don't have a choice, and there shouldn't be a profit motive to get more convicts.

Public schools largely have failed the country.They are poorly run indoctrination centers for leftist/globalist propaganda that conspires to produce complaint and unaware citizenry.

And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly.

Considering it is law that you must educate your children, all parents and not just rich parents should have options to get their kids out of these reeducation camps.

Back