President Donald John Trump

metalman

Reaction score
Five 9th Circuit Judges Dish Out Ruthless Take Down to Anti-Trump Travel Ban Decision

the five Ninth Circuit judges noted their “obligation to correct” the “manifest” errors so bad that the “fundamental” errors “confound Supreme Court and Ninth Circuit precedent.” The district court questioned any judge issuing a “nationwide TRO” “without making findings of fact or conclusions of law” on the merits of the matter and conducting published opinions on seminal matters of national security

the five panel jurists then noted the deep legal problems with the panel’s order: its a-historicity, it’s abdication of precedent, and its usurpation of Constitutionally delegated Presidential rights.

The 5 judges conclude the panel engaged in a “clear misstatement of law” so bad it compelled “vacating” an opinion usually mooted by a dismissed case.

the overwhelming precedent and legal history reveals a court simply cannot “apply ordinary constitutional standards to immigration policy.”

the President does not have to come forward with supporting documentation to explain the basis for the Executive Order.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
"Liberals" want the right to kill their own children. We're one step closer to stopping taxpayers being forced to pay for baby slaughter. Predictably the Liberal Media is going apeshit with spin. Trying to find an ethically written article is difficult, but here goes.

Mike Pence Brings Congress One Step Closer to Defunding Planned Parenthood

A single quote wouldn't cover it, so give it a read. Anyhow this is being spun hard by the left as an attack on "women's healthcare". As has been demonstrated right here on Whyzzat numerous times, Planned Parenthood does NOT provide women's healthcare, only abortions. Their business is over 99% solely killing babies, nothing else. Women who do not intend to kill their children get turned away, PP refuses to deal with them.

Why do they need federal funds anyhow? They are making a killing in the black market selling baby parts. It is quite lucrative for them. Stop forcing taxpayers opposed to the killing of babies having to pay for it.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Why do they need federal funds anyhow? They are making a killing in the black market selling baby parts. It is quite lucrative for them. Stop forcing taxpayers opposed to the killing of babies having to pay for it.

Liberals believe that people should be allowed to weed themselves out of the gene pool of future generations. Conservatives want to pick who to weed out.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Wow, that's awful lot of Democrat hands in the cookie jar to reach half a trillion dollars!

Report: Ben Carson Audits HUD Department, Finds $500B In “Bookkeeping Errors”

During Ben Carson’s audit of the Housing and Urban Development, over $500 Billion in “bookkeeping errors” reportedly emerged.

According to The Daily Caller, Ben Carson’s Department of Housing and Urban Development is conducting an audit of the books for the years of the previous administration.

Carson’s audit reportedly found over $500 Billion in bookkeeping errors from 2015 and 2016. HUD’s Inspector General can’t reportedly even complete the audit yet because the books are in such bad shape.

Now that we’ve found out that we wasted over half of one trillion dollars on ‘bookkeeping errors’ under the Obama administration, maybe Carson can spend the money a touch more wisely.

Yet another example why the Deep State was/is going mental over a Trump administration.

JoBBo

Reaction score
Wow, that's awful lot of Democrat hands in the cookie jar to reach half a trillion dollars!
This number does in no way mean what you insinuate it does.

Here is the key part of HUD's statement about the revised financial reports:
"Overall, the combined adjustments to the consolidated financial statements resulted in a net adjustment of $3 million, but no changes in HUD’s financial position or impact to our programs."

Robert

Reaction score

Obama supposedly wanted to do that too (although perhaps not *during* his presidency).

NASA to Mars?
Within the next eight years?
Good luck with that.

Having said that, if this isn't just yet more Trump horsefeathers and he actually flings some additional resources at the problem, it'll be a step in the right direction, regardless of whether it's achievable in that time frame.

Currently, SpaceX seem better placed to do it than NASA, although a collaboration looks more likely.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Obama supposedly wanted to do that too (although perhaps not *during* his presidency).

NASA to Mars?
Within the next eight years?
Good luck with that.

Having said that, if this isn't just yet more Trump horsefeathers and he actually flings some additional resources at the problem, it'll be a step in the right direction, regardless of whether it's achievable in that time frame.

Currently, SpaceX seem better placed to do it than NASA, although a collaboration looks more likely.

We have the technology to make it happen, just not the will to spend. What I want to know is why doesn't NASA do a Kickstarter campaign? It would be the biggest Kictsarter campaign ever and would raise billions. Imagine what kind of perks they could have on the upper end, like a Mars rock with certificate of authenticity from NASA.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
We have the technology to make it happen, just not the will to spend. What I want to know is why doesn't NASA do a Kickstarter campaign? It would be the biggest Kictsarter campaign ever and would raise billions. Imagine what kind of perks they could have on the upper end, like a Mars rock with certificate of authenticity from NASA.

Going to Mars would have been quicker and cheaper than the Iraq war.

ilwrath

Reaction score

You know... I'm not really sure what to think of this idea. I've certainly heard worse ones.

I'd question if they could raise the billions needed for such an operation... But, on the other hand, you're right. Some billionaires and large corporations may toss in some very significant dough for such perks at the high-end.

My own theory is you'd get a few multi-million donors (for naming rights, artifacts, etc), and then a bunch of common people at the $20-500 range, and probably not a whole lot in between. Thus giving maybe 500 mil total, if you're lucky. And a whole lot of administration overhead for not nearly enough money to achieve the goals set out. But that is really just a completely wild-ass guess.

There wouldn't be much to lose by trying it. At worst, just the overhead for the website and collections and refunds.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Donald Trump is playing the Liberal Media for chumps and winning, and the Liberal Media is so far disconnected from reality, so disconnected from everyday Americans, they can't see the obvious.

Everyone with a brain knew the annual White House Correspondents’ Association dinner was setting Donald up for a bloodbath of insults. It was going to be an all out assault, trying to take him down by any means necessary. This wasn't going to be the pandering and fawning they did to Obama for 8 years. The long knives were being sharpened. Donald is a lot of things, but he isn't stupid. He knew exactly what he should do in this situation, and that is to not attend. But he took it a step further, and held a rally. Let's contrast the 2 (actually 3) events.

White House Correspondents’ Association dinner:
As Donald predicted it was nothing but a coordinated all out assault on not just him, but everyday Americans who elected him. Here you have a large group the Liberal Media and so called A-List celebrities patting each other on the back while they sit around in $10k suits, drinking champagne and eating caviar while they blast not just Trump, but everyone not in their little elitist group. The optics to anyone with 2 working brain cells to rub together was bad, but it gets worse. I could post tons of videos, but you've probably already read seen most of it. I think this short one from Huffington Post sums up just how clueless and self absorbed they are.

Not to be outdone, other "celebrities" used their own respective shows to not only attack trump, but to attack the whole country as nothing but racists.

Yeah, I don't blame you if you can't sit through the whole 9:25. I couldn't either. The point is, Trump knew this was coming and he was 100% correct. So what does he do? He holds a 100 Day rally in a stadium with everyday Americans, blasting everything I just stated. The optics are night and day. This video is worth a watch.

Trump is preaching to the choir, and not just to his supporters. The vast majority of Americans in general distrust the Liberal media.

According to a Gallup poll, only 32 percent of Americans actually trusted the media to report fairly and accurately. This poll showed that at the time, Republicans had a measly 14 percent trust in the media.

I don't like every single thing Trump has done so far, but the disconnect between the completely crooked Liberal Media + Hollywood Elites and every day people could not be more apparent. Trump is playing his hand perfectly here.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score

Trump is preaching to the choir, and not just to his supporters. The vast majority of Americans in general distrust the Liberal media.

According to a Gallup poll, only 32 percent of Americans actually trusted the media to report fairly and accurately. This poll showed that at the time, Republicans had a measly 14 percent trust in the media.

I don't like every single thing Trump has done so far, but the disconnect between the completely crooked Liberal Media + Hollywood Elites and every day people could not be more apparent. Trump is playing his hand perfectly here.

Must say I'm confused as to how the Iran deal is anything like the Paris climate agreement (suggestion really) and what he thinks it the Iran deal has cost the US. How much money are they out of pocket there? What exactly did they give up?