Obama's parting middle finger to the US

Remember Obama claimed he doesn't like walls? Just for you smucks, not his family of course.

The Great Wall Of Obama

0106-obama-house-construction-tmz-wm-launch2-5.jpg

UPDATE: President Obama Builds A Wall Around New $5 Million Dollar Mansion in Washington, DC

OBAMA--A-wall-for-me_-not-thee_grande.jpg

PHOTOS--Crews-build-wall-around-new-Obama-DC-home_grande.jpg

Obama is finally building that national civilian goon squad he was talking about back in 2007-2008. Expect more attempts at a violent coup of Trump. State level Dems are waking up to the fact that they were just Useful Idiots for the globalist Obama, and now they are the first to be brought out back and shot.

Leaked Emails: Dem State Leaders Think Obama’s New Organizing Army is ‘Grade A Bullshit’

“This is some GRADE A Bullshit right here,” Stephen Handwerk, executive director of the Louisiana Democratic Party, wrote in a private Democratic-listserv email obtained by The Daily Beast. Handwerk was reacting to news of OFA’s post-election retooling, which was shared “without comment” to the group of state-level Dems by Crystal Kay Perkins, executive director for Texas Democrats.

“It also to me seems TONE DEAF—we have lost over 1,000 seats in the past 8 years… all because of this crap,” Handwerk continued. “Let’s get through the next two weeks—but then we gotta figure this out and keep the pressure on. WOW.”

Others on the thread shared these sentiments.

“Yes, it sure is,” Katie Mae Simpson, executive director for the Maine Democratic Party, replied. “OFA showed up in Maine, organized a press conference on saving [Obamacare], with one of our Dem legislative leaders speaking, all without ever mentioning that they were in state and organizing. They hired someone I know, which is somewhat helpful, but my god, they don’t have a very good alliance-building process.”

Obama is finally building that national civilian goon squad he was talking about back in 2007-2008. Expect more attempts at a violent coup of Trump. State level Dems are waking up to the fact that they were just Useful Idiots for the globalist Obama, and now they are the first to be brought out back and shot.

Leaked Emails: Dem State Leaders Think Obama’s New Organizing Army is ‘Grade A Bullshit’

“This is some GRADE A Bullshit right here,” Stephen Handwerk, executive director of the Louisiana Democratic Party, wrote in a private Democratic-listserv email obtained by The Daily Beast. Handwerk was reacting to news of OFA’s post-election retooling, which was shared “without comment” to the group of state-level Dems by Crystal Kay Perkins, executive director for Texas Democrats.

“It also to me seems TONE DEAF—we have lost over 1,000 seats in the past 8 years… all because of this crap,” Handwerk continued. “Let’s get through the next two weeks—but then we gotta figure this out and keep the pressure on. WOW.”

Others on the thread shared these sentiments.

“Yes, it sure is,” Katie Mae Simpson, executive director for the Maine Democratic Party, replied. “OFA showed up in Maine, organized a press conference on saving [Obamacare], with one of our Dem legislative leaders speaking, all without ever mentioning that they were in state and organizing. They hired someone I know, which is somewhat helpful, but my god, they don’t have a very good alliance-building process.”

Days After Obama’s ‘Shadow Government’ Is Outed, an Even More Disturbing Discovery Comes to Light…

The manual, published with OFA partner “Indivisible,” advises protesters to go into halls quietly so as not to raise alarms, and “grab seats at the front of the room but do not all sit together.” Rather, spread out in pairs to make it seem like the whole room opposes the Republican host’s positions. “This will help reinforce the impression of broad consensus.” It also urges them to ask “hostile” questions — while keeping “a firm hold on the mic” — and loudly boo the the GOP politician if he isn’t “giving you real answers.”

Obama Library Will Not Have Obama Documents

The Obama Foundation is taking an unconventional approach to the presidential center and library being planned in Chicago. It's opting to host a digital archive of President Barack Obama's records, but not keep his hard-copy manuscripts and letters and other documents onsite.

That means no thumbing through the ex-president's correspondence on the health care fight or first drafts of his State of the Union addresses.

The decision has historians scratching their heads.

Good idea! Paper sucks. I haven't touched the stuff in years.

Good idea! Paper sucks. I haven't touched the stuff in years.

Kind of ruins the idea of a "library" though? It's not like they are generating new documents, the paper already exists. Why spend 1/2 BILLION dollars on a building with no actual library?

More importantly, what is he hiding?

Taxpayer Dollars: Obama Becoming Most Expensive Ex-President EVER

Former President Barack Obama is about to become the most expensive ex-president, costing taxpayers $1,153,000 next year, according to a new Congressional Research Service memo looking at the official allowances for the five living former chief executives.

His $1,153,000 budget request for 2018 is more than $100,000 higher than George W. Bush’s request for next year and nearly $200,000 more than Bill Clinton’s expected budget. George H.W. Bush is slated to get $942,000, while Jimmy Carter will get less than half that, at just $456,000.

ExpensiveObama.jpg

Back