Obama's parting middle finger to the US

redrumloa

Reaction score
Obama should probably have his own thread too. When I walked away most users minus a handful were still very bullish on Obama. Certain user(s) have completely flipped the script, but I won't name names.

Anyhow, since the shine is off Obama completely, I doubt i will get much push back. Here is an example of what the Obama administration thinks of transparency.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Ooops. Didn't see this here - and now I've gone and posted the same video in the Random Funny Vids thread. Oh well, the more the merrier - it's pretty risible.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Remember the around the clock liberal media coverage about how terrible GW Bush was for only doing a flyover of Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina? Why does Obama get a pass when he won't even stop golfing and partying to make a statement about the current devastation in Louisiana?

Louisiana BEGS Obama to visit

Well, here’s a shocker: While the president reportedly has been briefed on the emergency situation in Louisiana, he is not planning to change his plans, nor has he even made so much as a statement.

Nothing like another round of golf — as of Wednesday, he’s played eight rounds since arriving on August 6th, while Louisiana residents endure untold misery — to show how “with” the American people this president really is.

Compare this to President Bush’s “flyover,” for which he received so much backlash. Is there even any comparison?

redrumloa

Reaction score

metalman

Reaction score
CqQkXvFXgAES2j0.jpg:large

cecilia

Reaction score
Louisiana Gov. Edwards said Thursday that he's spoken with the White House daily and has received quick responses for each request he's made to the administration. He noted that FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate visited the state Tuesday and Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson was in-state Thursday.

Edwards said he is "not complaining in any way about our federal partnership."

He added that while the President can visit whenever he'd like, he'd prefer him to wait "a week or two" because such visits require local police and first responders to help block roads and provide security.

http://deadstate.org/louisiana-gove...-or-volunteer-otherwise-stay-the-{bleep}-out/

redrumloa

Reaction score
Obama helping build Mexican wall, on Mexico's Southern Border

Obama administration and Mexican government officials recently discussed creating a three-tier security system designed to protect Mexico’s southern border from drug and human traffickers, according to U.S. officials.

The border control plan calls for U.S. funding and technical support of three security lines extending more than 100 miles north of Mexico’s border with Guatemala and Belize. The border security system would use sensors and intelligence-gathering to counter human trafficking and drug running from the region, a major source of illegal immigration into the United States.

According to the officials who discussed the U.S.-Mexican talks on condition of anonymity, the Mexican government proposed setting up three security cordons using electronic sensors and other security measures along the southern Mexican border, along a line some 20 miles from the southern border, and along a third security line about 140 miles from the southern Mexican territorial line.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I really want to put this in the I Told You So thread, but I'll leave it here.

Just as Obama is now known as the worst president in the history of the US in domestic politics, he is absolutely vilified internationally. Can you imagine any other president being called a Son Of A Whore by a western leader? Being accused of being a state sponsor of terrorism by an ally? Well, here we are. It's not even just being reported by some fringe right wing blog, it is being reported (soft sold) by CNN (Clinton News Network) even.

Obama suffers the slings and arrows of a restive world

redrumloa

Reaction score
Wow, another direct middle finger to the US. Obummer and his wife have always been pretty straight about their hate for the US. Amazing this bum got elected.

Obama: Americans Too ‘Lazy’ to Know Anything About the Rest of the World

Obama said, “You know I believe that the United States is and can be a great force for good in the world but because we are such a big country we haven’t always had to know about other parts of the world. If you are in Laos you need to know about Thailand and China and Cambodia because you are a small country and they are right next door and you need to know who they are. If you are in the United States sometimes you can feel lazy and think, ‘You know we are so big we don’t have to really know anything about other people.’ And that’s part of what I’m trying to change.”

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Son Of A Whore by a western leader?

Yes actually - but Philippines is east of Vietnam - how "western" do you mean? Philippines has has a long contentious relationship since America massacred it into an uneasy submission.

Dubya was not exactly respected - and Obama just continued Dubya's foreign policy. The disrespect of the President is a sign of the direspect most of the world has been gaining for the US for it's bullying and aggressions on the world stage - and now it's apparent inability to win (which is difficult when you are training and funding your own competition!!!)

The President is not the head of government, he is the CEO of the state - his job is to enact the decisions and policies established by the board (Congressional and Senate Representatives) - his is not the job of making policy. Americans have to stop voting for "leaders" and try and vote for some responsible and obedient managers.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Don't forget, when you post here you are also talking to the rest of the world. I think you'll find the rest of the world agrees with this statement. Truth hurts.

Well then he should reword to say "Democrats are too lazy to know about the rest of the world". Hell, Democrats are too lazy to know about anything in their own country!

redrumloa

Reaction score
SEALS Forced to Abort Hostage Rescue Mission While Obama Vacationed

According to sources speaking to Ami Newswire, the special operations force traveled swiftly to recover two hostages, but were ordered to stand down because Obama did not have time to approve the mission.

Obama approved the mission a day later, but when the special forces team returned, the hostages had been moved just four hours earlier, according to the report.

The two civilian hostages are English teachers: United States citizen Kevin King and Australian citizen Timothy Weeks.