MoveOn backs Bernie

This could be in the pictures thread but I think it's come to a point where it fits quite well here.
SMALL_partymachine.jpg

When that becomes the case, my choice becomes far easier, though no less regrettable. I won't vote for, support, or by action, assist HRM Queen Benghazi ascend the throne in any way, even if that means voting for Trump...
I'm almost inclined to agree with you but both of them repulse me so I imagine I'd end up abstaining.

I'm almost inclined to agree with you but both of them repulse me so I imagine I'd end up abstaining.
I would normally agree with you but the problem with abstaining in this instance is, that works for getting the felon elected (Clinton). She has this whole thing so wired down that any vote that isn't against her actually works in her favor.

No doubt of the slant, but that's not only site reporting his words...

Unless those articles have been edited since you posted them they don't really support what you are saying.

The daily news link just says that Bernie has changed his position on a bill that protects gun manufacturers from being sued by gun victims. Not the same as taking all yer guns.

The USA Today link is mostly talking about how Hillary has an anti-gun position and Sanders doesn't really have one. There is a story linked from that link about how Sanders now supports repealing the gun industries protection from being sued, but it also complains that he is wishy-washy on guns unlike Hillary who is clearly anti.

The CNN story says that Sanders had promised a comprehensive gun plan but complains that it hasn't materialized.

So - the irony here is that Sanders is being criticized by the right for having a gun grabbing plan about which the left is complaining he doesn't have.

If the establishment left are attacking him and the establishment right are also attacking him - that sounds like a pretty good endorsement to me.

Back