Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

Funny part is Limbaugh is not overly excited about Mitt. So Mitt who owns a portion of Bain Capital who co-owns Clear Channel with another investment group isn't getting that much support from Limbaugh. Out of the four candidates, Limbaugh has been more positive for Rick then the other three candidates. So your point is again?

just another glaring example how cozy are the relationships of the few that run things... :(

sex.jpg

when I was young this was called a "double standard". the fact that women still have to tip toe through life to not be called names is just sad.

pigboy-sponsors-goodbye_n.jpg

women-protest-shit_n.jpg

he shoulda stuck with known cunts like palin and bachmann... personally i like rush too.... people tell me they like rush and i spend the rest of my life avoiding folks like that... its kind of a fair warning thing....

and the war rages on....

“That lady basically believes she wants the government to pay to kill her babies,’’ Drain said in comments that closely resembled those delivered earlier by Limbaugh. “That implies a certain level of promiscuity. She wants to fornicate her brains out, but she doesn’t want a child. Sounds like a slut to me, and God hates sluts.”

Westboro Baptist Church Offers to Advertise on Limbaugh's Show

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/haters-hater-action-westboro-baptist-church

Ad Time's a Terrible Thing to Waste: Strange But True Twists In Limbaugh Scandal

by:
Linn Washington Jr.

The continuing exodus of advertisers from the Rush Limbaugh radio show following his vulgar rants about a female law school student is generating many strange twists.
One exodus-related twist is the filling of the air-time ad void on Limbaugh’s program with public service announcements.
Ironically, that void is now being filled by public service announcements from entities Rush loves to hate like the federal Environmental Protection Agency – the entity responsible for regulating the toxic polluters Limbaugh’s always so quick to defend.
One of the stranger twists in having PSAs fill the paid-ad void on Limbaugh’s program is broadcasting PSAs from the United Negro College Fund.

Limbaugh.jpg

http://www.thiscantbehappening.net/node/1101

too funny...

you just had the neture of her testimony presented to you and you go straight back to Rush's mischaracterisation.

Her testimony was merely anecdotal evidence, just a long list of "imaginary friends" sob stories the Donkeys always shovel out when shilling for one of their special interest groups. Sob story after sob story of how this imaginary woman and that one suffered from not having birth control in the Georgetown University health plan. What’s missing in these stories is “I”, none of these things actually happened to Sandra Fluke. She’s the head of Law Students for Reproductive Justice. She’s worked for NOW’s legal arm.. Her undergraduate degree, a double major – Policy Analysis and Feminist, Gender and Sexuality Studies. Obviously, she did not testify on her own behalf as a sexually active, irresponsible young woman, because she’s a thirty years old, un-married, advocate on women’s issues — human trafficking, domestic violence, various kinds of “rights” expansion — such as advocating to obtain court order protection for unmarried women and for LGBTQ partners. So, if she’s not getting laid four times a day and doesn't need the government to pay for contraceptives, why did she testify? Because she's an agitator, a community organizer, dreaming up and expanding and extending “rights” in order to expand the Donkeys political power base.

Her testimony was merely anecdotal evidence, just a long list of "imaginary friends" sob stories the Donkeys always shovel out when shilling for one of their special interest groups. Sob story after sob story of how this imaginary woman and that one suffered from not having birth control in the Georgetown University health plan. What’s missing in these stories is “I”, none of these things actually happened to Sandra Fluke. She’s the head of Law Students for Reproductive Justice. She’s worked for NOW’s legal arm.. Her undergraduate degree, a double major – Policy Analysis and Feminist, Gender and Sexuality Studies. Obviously, she did not testify on her own behalf as a sexually active, irresponsible young woman, because she’s a thirty years old, un-married, advocate on women’s issues — human trafficking, domestic violence, various kinds of “rights” expansion — such as advocating to obtain court order protection for unmarried women and for LGBTQ partners. So, if she’s not getting laid four times a day and doesn't need the government to pay for contraceptives, why did she testify? Because she's an agitator, a community organizer, dreaming up and expanding and extending “rights” in order to expand the Donkeys political power base.
woman hater

Her testimony was merely anecdotal evidence,[...]
So if she didn't say what Rush said she said you're just going to assume that is what she really meant anyway and then denigrate everything that she did say and the people on whose behalf she spoke. Nice. Have you always hated women?

Ha! Pipped me to the post - but that is exactly the same thing that I got from it too. It's like it was cut and pasted right out of the "How to be a Douchebag" manual.
lol, well, THAT hateful paragraph was easy. Helen Keller could see the HATE on that one :lol:

Back