Kirk here...

Re: Please, please...

Wayne said:
Keeping in mind that in this latest reincarnation, most kids will come to know James T Kirk as -- minimally -- a bi-sexual,

Your serious? :shock:

redrumloa said:
Wayne said:
Keeping in mind that in this latest reincarnation, most kids will come to know James T Kirk as -- minimally -- a bi-sexual,

Your serious? :shock:

Sadly, yes. The politically correct people behind the new movie have -- reportedly -- written a few scenes where it's painfully obvious that Kirk will screw anything that moves, male, female, blue, green, or otherwise. What this means, in my opinion, is that the kids today who think of Star Trek as "my parents favorite TV show" will accept the new imagining as the "real Trek Universe".

Think Battlestar Galactica, only worse.

Wayne

Unless... and I say this with hope... The massive number of stories which circulated about the Kirk situation were in fact, an April fool's joke. Dunno.

Wayne

Wayne said:
Unless... and I say this with hope... The massive number of stories which circulated about the Kirk situation were in fact, an April fool's joke. Dunno.

Wayne

Geek Boy tells me that it is not true and he knows all about this stuff. Puppets!

422219_f514_90x90.jpg

hehe, and yes, it's a joke! Do you really think they'd take such a risk with Star Trek?

James T Kirk said:
If that homo sets foot on my bridge I'll drop kick his gay @$$ into the next parsec! I can't believe the Federation puts up with that $#!*
Gene Roddenberry's world absolutely included people of all races and sexual orientations.

your homophobic comment is just moronic

cecilia said:
James T Kirk said:
If that homo sets foot on my bridge I'll drop kick his gay @$$ into the next parsec! I can't believe the Federation puts up with that $#!*
Gene Roddenberry's world absolutely included people of all races and sexual orientations.

"all... sexual orientations"... THAT is, "just moronic"

I never saw any homosexuals in any Star Trek episodes. I did see them in Bewitched, The Brady Bunch, McMillan and Wife, Perry Mason and the movie Psycho but never in a Star Trek episode. Go away before a photon torpedo targets the plasma gases spewing from your most southern orifice. :banana:

James T Kirk said:
I never saw any homosexuals in any Star Trek episodes.

Unlike the human races, all alien humanoid males have breasts.

James T Kirk said:
cecilia said:
[quote="James T Kirk":3tc8z812]

"all... sexual orientations"... THAT is, "just moronic"

I never saw any homosexuals in any Star Trek episodes. I did see them in Bewitched, The Brady Bunch, McMillan and Wife, Perry Mason and the movie Psycho but never in a Star Trek episode. Go away before a photon torpedo targets the plasma gases spewing from your most southern orifice. :banana:[/quote:3tc8z812]
you obviously know NOTHING about the Star Trek universe

Back