• Barbarella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Klute

• La Ronde

• Cat Ballou

• any of the above (appeared nude and made before 1970)

• Total voters
Re: feeble?

Robert said:
Funny how everyone sees JF as a traitor but hardly anyone thinks the same of the successive governments who sent thousands of young Americans to their deaths over a lie.
she was never a "traitor".
she just embarassed the idiots in the governement that didn't want people noticing that they were willing to kill people (troups as well as those "gooks") to satisfy some weird policy. or just for egotism.

The worse thing you could say about Jane sitting on artillery is that it's silly.

Starting a war is WAY over the top of being "silly". but then you are one of those people that really understands that.

There are still morons who think america did everyone a big favor going over there in 'Nam.

They actually believed that stupid delusion about the domino-effect of communism.

Even when I was young I realized that communism was a system that would collapse under it's own weight. Anything that doesn't include the natural selfishness of human nature will fail.
period.

There was never any possibility that once a people had tasted capitalism that they would be willing to give that up.

Democracy, on the other hand, is alot more subtle and harder to keep. As we have witnessed in the last 20 years. It's too bad americans have lost the way.

Robert said:
Funny how everyone sees JF as a traitor but hardly anyone thinks the same of the successive governments who sent thousands of young Americans to their deaths over a lie.
she just embarassed the idiots in the governement that didn't want people noticing that they were willing to kill people (troups as well as those "gooks") to satisfy some weird policy. or just for egotism.

The worse thing you could say about Jane sitting on artillery is that it's silly.

Starting a war is WAY over the top of being "silly". but then you are one of those people that really understands that.

There are still morons who think america did everyone a big favor going over there in 'Nam.

They actually believed that stupid delusion about the domino-effect of communism.

Even when I was young I realized that communism was a system that would collapse under it's own weight. Anything that doesn't include the natural selfishness of human nature will fail.
period.

There was never any possibility that once a people had tasted capitalism that they would be willing to give that up.

Democracy, on the other hand, is alot more subtle and harder to keep. As we have witnessed in the last 20 years. It's too bad americans have lost the way.

Robert said:

period.

Robert said:

period.

Robert said:

period.

Robert said:

period.

Back