• Barbarella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Klute

• La Ronde

• Cat Ballou

• any of the above (appeared nude and made before 1970)

• Total voters
metalman said:
Jane Fonda now says that she participated in threesomes with then husband Roger Vadim. NOT the BAD kind of menage a trois . The GOOD kind of threesome. You know, with two chicks!
boooooooooooooooooorrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiing
We know already you're a 24h hetero, no need to rub it in. :-|

metalman said:
Jane Fonda now says that she participated in threesomes with then husband Roger Vadim. NOT the BAD kind of menage a trois . The GOOD kind of threesome. You know, with two chicks!
boooooooooooooooooorrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiing
We know already you're a 24h hetero, no need to rub it in. :-|

@Speelgoedmannetje

Jane Fonda has no legacy except exercise tapes, her anti-war activities, and being Ted Turner's wife. These films are her legacy.

Compare that to her father's career: Grapes of Wrath, My Darling Clementine, Mr. Roberts, Twelve Angry Men., Oxbow Incident

Her brother Peter did Easy Rider. it is a classic. He also did The Limey and Ulee's Gold that have a small but faithful cult following --

Jane's legacy, She Bangs! {see Cat Ballou poster}, Barbarella has a cult following on College campuses, but its NOT about the acting!

at least she put her Klute acting lessons to good use:
Fonda told CBS she even solicited the call girls herself, using her experience from her Oscar-winning role as a prostitute in "Klute."

@Speelgoedmannetje

Jane Fonda has no legacy except exercise tapes, her anti-war activities, and being Ted Turner's wife. These films are her legacy.

Compare that to her father's career: Grapes of Wrath, My Darling Clementine, Mr. Roberts, Twelve Angry Men., Oxbow Incident

Her brother Peter did Easy Rider. it is a classic. He also did The Limey and Ulee's Gold that have a small but faithful cult following --

Jane's legacy, She Bangs! {see Cat Ballou poster}, Barbarella has a cult following on College campuses, but its NOT about the acting!

Fonda told CBS she even solicited the call girls herself, using her experience from her Oscar-winning role as a prostitute in "Klute."

@Speelgoedmannetje

@Speelgoedmannetje

@Speelgoedmannetje

@Speelgoedmannetje

metalman said:
The GOOD kind of threesome. You know, with two chicks!

There's always the three chick option! :lol:

(I miss A.org smileys)

metalman said:

(I miss A.org smileys)

metalman said:

(I miss A.org smileys)

metalman said:

(I miss A.org smileys)

metalman said:

(I miss A.org smileys)

metalman said:

(I miss A.org smileys)

feeble?

Our government was lying to us and men were dying because of it

Feeble maybe but also 100% accurate.
-EDIT-
And shares a parallel with what is going on right now.
-/EDIT-
Funny how everyone sees JF as a traitor but hardly anyone thinks the same of the successive governments who sent thousands of young Americans to their deaths over a lie.

I'm not saying she wasn't a traitor, just, you know, "the beam in your own eye..", that sort of thing.

feeble?

-EDIT-
-/EDIT-
Funny how everyone sees JF as a traitor but hardly anyone thinks the same of the successive governments who sent thousands of young Americans to their deaths over a lie.

I'm not saying she wasn't a traitor, just, you know, "the beam in your own eye..", that sort of thing.

feeble?

-EDIT-
-/EDIT-

feeble?

-EDIT-
-/EDIT-

feeble?

-EDIT-
-/EDIT-

feeble?

-EDIT-
-/EDIT-

Back