ISIS coming to a town near you

I think one of the reasons we have been fanning it is because we don't actually WANT stable, free and autonomous societies in the middle east and central Asia. We don't want those things in Africa either. Fractured societies can't resist exploitation.

The bombing of densely populated Syrian cities has begun:

syria_airstrikes_raqqa.svg

I love the smell of "collateral damage" in the morning.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/23/us-launches-air-strikes-against-isis-targets-in-syria

US Jets over Syria, dropping bombs on cities = double plus good. Human rights, yadda, yadda.
Syrian jet strays half a mile into Israeli airspace = good reason to blow the pilot to pieces.
Well, you got to respect a country's sovereignty right?

I figured the two of you would cry over dead terrorists. How densely populated is the city after years of bloody war? And how many innocents would have died if ISIS strongholds weren't bombed? Probably more, a lot more actually.

And as for the Syrian pilots (there were two) blown to bits, they ejected and we're rescued at sea. But don't let facts stop you now, you never did before.

ByM0aQvCcAAMBiC.jpg:large

And as for the Syrian pilots (there were two) blown to bits, they ejected and we're rescued at sea. But don't let facts stop you now, you never did before.

Because they ejected when they detected the missile heading for them not because Israel uses special missile technology that blows planes to bits but protects people.

I figured the two of you would cry over dead terrorists.

I figured you would be cheer-leading the bombing of a foreign city by US war planes and the inevitable slaughter of innocents that will entail.

(And "cry over dead terrorists" is a nice bit of retro, Amiga.org-circa-2003 style chat.)

How densely populated is the city after years of bloody war?

Difficult to say but what the heck, let's flatten it anyway.
What's a dead baby or two here or there, as long as those filthy terr'ists get some?

And now refineries:
Will Obama be bombing ISIS air defences next?

And now refineries:
Will Obama be bombing ISIS air defences next?
You crying over dead terr'ist oil workers now?

In other news, the UK is to join in yet another glorious campaign of raining death from above, like the good poodles we are.

I figured the two of you would cry over dead terrorists.

Civilian, women and children "terrorists" Mike:
The attacks on a series of oil installations around the town of Mayadeen, in the eastern province of Deir el-Zour, reportedly killed 19 people, including five civilians, believed to be women and children related to the 14 militants who died, according to the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and local activist groups.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/25/us-air-strikes-islamic-state-oil-isis

But don't let facts stop you now, you never did before.

And the stereotype was supposed to be Americans don't do irony.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... oh my GOD!! The Saudi Prince said "you don't simply create an Islamic state by chopping people's heads off and enforcing your opinion on them". The SAUDI PRINCE!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Egads Saudi Prince - that's the method of creating every state. It's fairly rare that a nation says - yeah you're all a bunch of great guys so break away and have fun. Thanks for hanging out with us for a while. Don't forget to write.

frankly, I hope members of ISIS have a big fight with the wacka-doodle evangelical Christians and they end up killing each other.

both groups are insane

images

Byf27qnIMAAInGS.jpg

“I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off of them.”

Back