Indisputable Proof Of Propaganda

I watched it on PBS. And then watched clips on You Tube.

January 6 Committee’s Third Hearing So Boring NBC Cut to Golf Instead

Civil rights lawyer Harmeet Dhillon joked about NBC cutting to golf instead, “My God, J6 hearing is THAT boring? I mean, I would rather untangle a skein of lace mohair yarn than watch golf on TV. Or maybe weed the driveway.”

Republican strategist Alex Bruesewitz tweeted, “So dramatic yet so boring.”

This is purely about propaganda. laowhy86 again, but he's good and has street cred.

At least he apologized. Most Libs double and triple down on Fake News.

Stephen King’s ‘Fake News’ Tweet About Ron DeSantis Debunked, Writer Apologizes

It must have been frightening for horror writer Stephen King to apologize for a tweet about Ron DeSantis that turned out to be pure fiction.

The far-left novelist told his 6.7 million Twitter followers on July 6 that the popular Florida governor had signed a bill requiring Sunshine State students and professors to register their political views with the state. But when people pointed out that it was a bogus claim from an old Salon article, King first apologized, then took down the tweet.

--

Twitter, which selectively cracks down on anything it deems misinformation, did nothing about the tweet for several days before King acted. When the writer initially apologized, he blamed his source in a statement to CNN.

“I regret having posted the headline without being more confident the story was correct,” said King, who had retweeted the old phony story with the words “I. Can’t. Even.’ “Salon is usually more reliable. Twitter is a constant learning experience, and I will try to do better.”

Mostly complete copy-paste for Robert.

ELON MUSK BLASTS WIKIPEDIA FOR RECESSION DEFINITION CHANGE, THEY ALSO CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF 'DEFINITION'

Elon Musk has entered the definition wars where we change the definition of words to mean something different than they mean. Specifically, Musk took issue with Big Tech company Wikipedia editing the definition of "recession" and locking people from editing it back.

To be clear, according to Facebook and Politifact, the people who control Joe Biden DID NOT change the definition of "recession" to protect Biden's political agenda. However, sometime before America hit its second quarter of negative growth last Thursday, which has been a recession every time it has happened since 1948, "someone" changed the definition. It's been reflected on Big Tech company Wikipedia, where the definition was changed to a more Biden agenda-friendly definition. Now, there is, quote, "no global consensus on the definition" of what a recession is.

If you try to change the definition back to the pre-last week version, Wikipedia won't let you. They locked the page from edits. That's where Elon takes exception because it sure does smell like it's being done for political reasons.

Elon tagged the founder of Wikipedia in a tweet, saying the Big Tech platform is "losing its objectivity." An argument can be made that it never had objectivity. Also, Elon hadn't seen anything yet. Wikipedia also changed the definition of the word "definition" and locked edits on that.

Now "definition" is no longer a factual statement. It's a "fluid" statement that "evolves" to "meet the needs of societal change." Like, and I'm just spitballing here, the political agenda of a world leader. A world leader whose political agenda is shared by the Big Tech industry.

But the definition of "recession" was NOT changed to save Joe Biden. That can not be stressed with a straight face enough.

Now "definition" is no longer a factual statement. It's a "fluid" statement that "evolves" to "meet the needs of societal change." Like, and I'm just spitballing here, the political agenda of a world leader. A world leader whose political agenda is shared by the Big Tech industry.

Couldn't confirm this. Neither at wikipedia in their edit history nor on the wayback machine. Earliest results I found on Google are from the 29th of July on iFunny and a flat earth site - so it likley originated on that day.

Couldn't confirm this. Neither at wikipedia in their edit history nor on the wayback machine. Earliest results I found on Google are from the 29th of July on iFunny and a flat earth site - so it likley originated on that day.

So you are saying "definition" being changed and locked is fake news, but "recession" is in fact true?

Openly admitting to collusion and propaganda.

Twitter Nukes Gina Carano on Eve Of Hunter Biden Movie Premiere​

In case you missed it.

Trinity School NYC Director of Student Activities Touts Sneaking Political Agenda Into Classrooms​

Don't think I posted this anywhere yet.

Micky Dolenz, Surviving Member of The Monkees, Sues FBI for Secret Dossier on Band

Singer and actor Micky Dolenz, the last living member of the 60s rock group The Monkees, is suing the FBI for access to the Bureau’s secret files on the band.

A heavily redacted version of the FBI’s files was declassified in 2010, but Dolenz, who starred as the drum-playing teen in the smash hit TV series The Monkees, wants to see more of the files and says there must be far more than seven pages.

The 77-year-old Dolenz filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the FBI and a lawsuit against the Department of Justice on Tuesday seeking to find out just how deep the surveillance went on the band and those surrounding the group, the Washington Post reported.

There were only seven pages in the redacted files, but Dolenz’ attorney says that there is clearly much more as seen in some of the things mentioned in the seven-page release.

“It’s pretty obvious that there are other linked files,” said Dolenz attorney Mark Zaid. “Now, it may not be directly on the Monkees — it could be peripheral — but these files are connected to other files.”

“If the documents still exist, I fully expect that we will learn more about what prompted the FBI to target the Monkees or those around them,” said Zaid, 55, who says he has been a huge Monkees fan since he was a kid.

The band reportedly came under the FBI’s microscope when Dolenz claimed that the song “Last Train to Clarksville” was an anti-Vietnam War song. The Monkees were far from the only rockers that FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover surveilled. Stars including John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix were also spied upon for their anti-war activities.

The mainstream media is finally forced to report on Project Veritas expose on schools' secret agenda.

I just had this advert served up on Trump's "Truth" feed.
Help Your Kids Learn the TRUTH about President Trump with this PATRIOTIC bundle!

X61-Desktop-Header-Graphic.png

Back