Hi all!

I spent a lot of time on AO about 12 years ago but then I got a career and A relationship, and other interests. I remember those days of drunken blustering fondly Eyso!
I don't remember parts of it, though ;)

yes, things are ok.....family is doing reasonable well considering how the stupid wars have ruined the economy....but that's happened several times in my lifetime so, it's nothing new.

my family in Europe is doing fine: my cousin who-knows-how-many-times-removed is starting kindergarten. I guess he's about 2 and a half or 3 - I forget.
really adorable
I used to 'hate' kids (in the sense I'd rather avoided them). But having little cousins is totally awesome! Btw make sure you visit your family often enough, especially because you're on the other side of the ocean, because, before you know it, they're not 2 but 20. :(

I used to 'hate' kids (in the sense I'd rather avoided them). But having little cousins is totally awesome! Btw make sure you visit your family often enough, especially because you're on the other side of the ocean, because, before you know it, they're not 2 but 20. :(
well, we "visit" on FB...and if I can ever afford it I'll visit in person.

I just won't be flying because I refuse to be treated like a criminal :D

Although I suspect the bad treatment at airports mostly happen on the American side

Whabang!
Does this mean we can look foward to WEEEEEEEKKEEEEENNNND threads? :banana:

What? This site's still here? (new account since I've lost password and email since ages ago :p)
Here, and apparently doing better than Amiga.org in terms of intellicencia.. Welcome.

Wayne

Yeah, the political debates there are mere shadows of the grand flamewars of the past. I've been trying to stay active for the sake of the community, but I've simply lost all my interest in the Amiga. :p

What? This site's still here? (new account since I've lost password and email since ages ago :p)

Whabang! Great that you are here! How are you?

Now all we gotta do is recreate Amiga.org from about 10 years ago ;-)

Now all we gotta do is recreate Amiga.org from about 10 years ago ;-)

Or even longer when some of us were drooling over this bad boy:
ATwalker_pub_pic.jpg

Or even longer when some of us were drooling over this bad boy:
ATwalker_pub_pic.jpg

Is it sad that I still think that (drives aside) the design still looks fairly modern and fresh?

Gods what I wouldn't have given to have one though.

Hmm, maybe a job for one of those newfangled 3d printers...

Back