Has Q chucked it?

I never see any Q-anon stuff on X.
It's never completely gone away but whilst it was banned it was pretty obscure. It's been getting more prominent again since Musk not only re-allowed it but started encouraging it with financial incentives.
This chap is worth a follow if you enjoy an unhinged conspiracy theory. Over 15k following and a blue tick, which will be more than paid for with engagements. He constantly references 17 as significant. (Q being the 17th letter, if you hadn't already twigged.) He also periodically mentions Q directly and references different Q drops to back up his seemingly insane baking.
It's now over 5 years since Q became a thing. Despite predicting nothing of any significance correctly, it's still going. Perhaps not as strongly as it once was but still going and there are plenty more like @RealAF_Patriot.

Joe Biden is already dead and being played by Jim Carrey and James Woods, according to this voter.

I've pushed back on you on some of this over the last how many years on this site. I didn't think there were many real life people falling for the really wack-a-doodle Q stuff. Since I've been gone I've found out that yes, these people really do exist including someone I knew very well. Take every worst of the worst conspiracy theory and/or science fiction paraded as pseudoscience and mash it all up into one big ball of the book of Revelations and they really believe it.

It bothers me that these people are supposedly on "my side" since they are convinced Trump is still the true secret president which will be revealed one day really soon for super cereals, until it gets pushed back to another totally cereals day.

I still think it's a total psyop, but it's working on a portion of the crowd. I guess the right has the Q crowd, while the left has the crowd who thinks men can menstruate and get pregnant along with J6 being worse than the Civil War and 911 combined.

Since I've been gone I've found out that yes, these people really do exist including someone I knew very well. Take every worst of the worst conspiracy theory and/or science fiction paraded as pseudoscience and mash it all up into one big ball of the book of Revelations and they really believe it.
That's exactly how I became fascinated by it. In my case it was a few people I know well, one after the other in rapid succession. Up until then I'd heard of Q-anon but thought it just was some kind of "flat earth, no one really believes it, they just want attention" thing. It hit me pretty hard when I realised they really believe it and still fascinates me. I guess I just encountered the personal-acquaintance crazies a few years earlier than you.
I guess the right has the Q crowd, while the left has the crowd who thinks men can menstruate and get pregnant
Yup, that's a whole nother barrel of tripping frogs. And once again, some personal friends are all in on it. Weirdly, one of them has a finger in both of those fruity pies. However, she also "suffers from" electromagnetic hypersensitivity. :confused:

Over 5000 likes for this obvious nonsense.
GJw7AYYWQAA4az-

Episode 3,274 of, "Bill Clinton was Executed and Replaced with a Clone!"
GJ19ksHWwAEfZnd

Dontchaknow Hillary was executed at a secret military tribunal in 2016 and what you see today is a lookalike in a mask?

Did you know that "Trans Day of Visibility" was a seed planted by Q back in 2009 to ensure Trump wins the election in 2024.
Trust the Plan - it's The Great Awakening.
GKNbq03XEAIu9rw

Biden is part of The Plan:
GKLXkycX0AAsCp1

Outer space is fake. There are no satellites in LEO. They are hanging in the sky from balloons. I have a really hard time being polite with these people. Going from complete ignorance to snide know-it-all, who are more ignorant than ever.

It doesn't help that NASA does indeed doctor pictures and video. They use this as fuel for "proof" of the most ridiculous of the ridiculous.

There's a big, rusty, old, Q-shaped penny almost threatening to drop here:

GLc8pfpWoAAwZ6B

Back