Has Q chucked it?

This poor guy was so far gone he sailed right past Q-anon and set himself on fire.
_133200460_mancourt.jpg.webp

-edit-
Doesn't stop anons having an explanation - DEMONS!
GLnYL_GXsAAJHov

Last edited:
This poor guy was so far gone he sailed right past Q-anon and set himself on fire.
_133200460_mancourt.jpg.webp

-edit-
Doesn't stop anons having an explanation - DEMONS!
GLnYL_GXsAAJHov

Things must be bad on the Q side. I've not been lectured in a week or 2.

Do we have a link besides this screenshot? Tucker has talked about the whole UFO government thing, but not seen him talk ghosts or the such.
I have no idea whether he actually said it, and it's pretty irrelevant to the point of my post. I was more amused by the "WHOA" guy presuming people care.
If you still actually care what professional bullshitter Tucker Carlson says anymore, you can fill your boots below. I have long lost interest in anything he might have to say and certainly have no intention of sitting through 3 hours-odd of his drivel:

That's the new grift, the whole sovereign citizen thing.
It isn't new - it predates Q by several years. Pretty sure it was discussed on here many years ago. That said, Q anon has certainly given it a shot in the arm, just like it has with many other old conspiracy theories, flat earth being one of the dafter ones.

Adrenchrome usage among billionaires is real and even reported on in some of the mainstream.
I've missed this, do you have any links I can read?
(Just so I know we're talking about the same thing, adrenochrome is the substance the anons claim satanic celbrities / libtards / Hillary Clinton, etc, harvest from the adrenalin glands of the living children they have just raped and then ritually murder, in order to retain a youthful appearance. There is a real substance called adrenochrome but it's not harvested from children and has no known anti-aging properties.)

It isn't new - it predates Q by several years. Pretty sure it was discussed on here many years ago. That said, Q anon has certainly given it a shot in the arm, just like it has with many other old conspiracy theories, flat earth being one of the dafter ones.

It's been around since the 80s as I've seen it, but probably even predates that. What I mean, it's apparently the new marching orders in the Q crowd.

I've missed this, do you have any links I can read?
(Just so I know we're talking about the same thing, adrenochrome is the substance the anons claim satanic celbrities / libtards / Hillary Clinton, etc, harvest from the adrenalin glands of the living children they have just raped and then ritually murder, in order to retain a youthful appearance. There is a real substance called adrenochrome but it's not harvested from children and has no known anti-aging properties.)

I'd have to see if I could still find the sources. It wasn't reported on the same way as you link to and the extreme Q beliefs. It was more mundane reports on places like CNBC that casually talk about the richest billionaires getting age related benefits due to blood transfusions from small children. No mention of how those young children were sourced in the reports.

It was more mundane reports on places like CNBC that casually talk about the richest billionaires getting age related benefits due to blood transfusions from small children.
I'd be surprised if that was reported as adrenochrome, unless in error. Real adrenochrome doesn't come from children - rather it is synthesized for research purposes, and has no authorised medical uses.
Like almost all Q anon lore, adrenochrome hysteria seems to have its roots in fiction, most likely Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, where a character says, "There's only one source for this stuff ... the adrenaline glands from a living human body. It's no good if you get it out of a corpse."
It also popped up in The Doors of Perception (not strictly fiction but Huxley only mentions he thought it would be psychedelic, he never took it) and A Clockwork Orange.

-edit-
Right on cue, one of the biggest grifters on Twitter (and sharer of CSAM), claiming the usual circular Q logic that it can't be a "conspiracy created by QAnon" because adrenochrome is referenced in movies:
GL748eSWQAE46Gk

-edit 2-
If you need an alarming yet hilarious reminder of just how crazy the crazy gets, and how widespread the crazy is, check the quotes of that Tweet.
:lol:

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if that was reported as adrenochrome, unless in error. Real adrenochrome doesn't come from children

I don't remember them using that term, but the seemingly out of the blue admission of such blood transfusions was a bit odd.

I'd bet you'd probably agree that not being authorized for use is no barrier of entry for top billionaires.

I don't remember them using that term, but the seemingly out of the blue admission of such blood transfusions was a bit odd.
That is indeed odd but has nothing to do with adrenochrome.
I'd bet you'd probably agree that not being authorized for use is no barrier of entry for top billionaires.
Indeed but given there's no evidence of adrenochrome having either anti-aging or hallucinogenic effects, why would they bother?
And even if they wanted to use it regardless of it being useless, why try to harvest something from tortured children that cannot be harvested from tortured children?
Especially if they're already maintaining their youth from child blood transfusions. :D

Here's the context of this and it's only an 8.5 minute clip.

When Tucker Carlson Changed His Mind on Aliens​

In context it makes complete sense. I don't think I agree with him, but it's a growing mainstream school of thought. This whole debate is no longer relegated to the realm of the Alex Jones and the Ancient Aliens of the world. The US government is "disclosing" far crazier sh*t than most of what the supposed crazies have said. Making fun of someone for engaging in what's now a mainstream conversation is a bit odd.

Reminder:

The Pentagon Has Reportedly Found ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’

In March, astrophysicist Eric W. Davis, who spent years working as a consultant for the Pentagon UFO program and is now a defense contractor, gave a classified briefing to the Defense Department on what he called “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.” In other words, spaceships.

The bombshell quote came in the latest UFO report from the New York Times, which has owned the beat for the past several years. In December 2017, the paper reported on the existence of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, a Pentagon effort to investigate UFOs, that was supposedly shuttered in 2012. That article, hailed as a “historical inflection point in our attitudes regarding UFOs,” implied the same message that the most recent one does: Basically, “flying saucers are real.

---

Former Senate majority leader Harry Reid is quoted in the article too, but his comments are hedged. According to the Times, Reid said that “he believed that crashes of objects of unknown origin may have occurred” [emphasis added] and that any recovered materials should be studied.

The link is NY Mag only because the main NY Times article is behind a paywall.

Back