Gays can now get married in the military

While I admire your belief that all people of intellect, aka professors, are progressive we don't have any indication that belief is true, or in particular this case of that is in true. But, hey don't let jumping to hypotheticals stop your hate and fear mongering.

He blogged for Huffington Post? Case closed...

He blogged for Huffington Post? Case closed...

The Huffington Post... That glorious bastion of woo...

I was bang on when I suggested that the term "progressive" was just a replacement for the word "liberal" a while back. Way to strip yet another word of any meaning beyond "stuff I don't like"...

While I admire your belief that all people of intellect, aka professors, are progressive we don't have any indication that belief is true, or in particular this case of that is in true. But, hey don't let jumping to hypotheticals stop your hate and fear mongering.
not hypothetical, he blogged at The Huffington Post.

Or propagandists can repeatedly say that kitchen means shithouse and pretty soon the dittoheads are all saying they're going to the kitchen to take a dump.

you could also call a fish a "sea kitten", but people who use fried "sea kitten" to order fish, end up with a fried cat on their plate.

Back