Funny Pics 2021 & 2022

no, I just thought it was a cute thing to write.

I never watch any "reality" shows. I include wrestling in that, btw. Just not my thing.

I prefer mystery stories and crime dramas (especially forensics.)

It's all good. The product for the last ~20 years has been almost exclusively embarrassing. They abandoned kayfabe (pretending it is real) and mostly went PG/PC. You aren't wrong by calling it a "reality show", truth be told it was the first going back since before TV. There have been exposes on it since the 30s if not earlier and the business has gone up and down over the decades due to them. There have been some high points though where smart fans could suspend reality and just enjoy the show.

The end of the high points came in the late 90s. One example is here in a match that should have never happened. That era is gone. If you've not seen the match, it's worth a watch. Thank god Mick Foley was not killed. While probably the most extreme example, the wrestlers always put their bodies and their lives on the line to make it seem real, because it was real. Something can be predetermined and still real.

Something can be predetermined and still real.
that's what Ballet is. Or a play, musical performance, etc and so on. I totally get the appeal.

as to the video: OUCH!

Last edited:
279003608_4995981370513306_5556663149641221640_n.jpg

Back