Funny Pics 2021 & 2022

FLvUSpLWQAIAkmo

While funny it is also sad because it is likely very true and not a photoshop or people joking around. Like cursive, math is generally no longer taught in public schools. At least down here they are not. Students are given calculators and taught to use calculators, not how math works or why. I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a store, bought something that came to say $6.37, I give them $7.12, and they respond something like "it's 6.37 not $6.12" and insist on giving back the 12 cents before ringing out. If you try to explain "just type it in, I'll get 3 quarters back", they give you a look like YOU are the idiot and still insist on giving the giving the 12 cents back. Another example would be something being say $7.50 and you give them $12.50, they insist on giving you the $2.50 back before ringing it up. The very concept of simple math is a completely foreign concept to them. This is high school graduates we are talking about.

The conspiracy theorist residing in my head tells me this is not an accident. Anything that teaches problem solving ability is being removed, making kids grow to adults that do not question anything. It could very well simply be laziness and incompetence, but even that is not acceptable. Public schools are failing this country's children

Anyhow unfunny diatribe is over, back to your regularly scheduled funny pics.

Last edited:
While funny it is also sad because it is likely very true and not a photoshop or people joking around. Like cursive, math is generally no longer taught in public schools. At least down here they are not. Students are given calculators and taught to use calculators, not how math works or why. I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a store, bought something that came to say $6.37, I give them $7.12, and they respond something like "it's 6.37 not $6.12" and insist on giving back the 12 cents before ringing out. If you try to explain "just type it in, I'll get 3 quarters back", they give you a look like YOU are the idiot and still insist on giving the giving the 12 cents back. Another example would be something being say $7.50 and you give them $12.50, they insist on giving you the $2.50 back before ringing it up. The very concept of simple math is a completely foreign concept to them. This is high school graduates we are talking about.

The conspiracy theorist residing in my head tells me this is not an accident. Anything that teaches problem solving ability is being removed, making kids grow to adults that do not question anything. It could very well simply be laziness and incompetence, but even that is not acceptable. Public schools are failing this country's children

Anyhow unfunny diatribe is over, back to your regularly scheduled funny pics.
yes, I'm no math genius but I CAN do basic math like you and I find it horrifying that (some) children aren't being taught the tools they need. My Grandfather would do fairly complicated math in his head. I saw him do it. For him is was as easy as breathing.
Leaving children uneducated is a crime

yes, I'm no math genius but I CAN do basic math like you and I find it horrifying that (some) children aren't being taught the tools they need. My Grandfather would do fairly complicated math in his head. I saw him do it. For him is was as easy as breathing.
Leaving children uneducated is a crime
They are trying to teach as little mathematics as possible these days because 1) we have computers to do it for us and 2) maths is racist.

anyone who actually believes that crap need a good slap upside their head
As Bertrand Russell once wrote “This is one of those views which are so absurd that only very learned men could possibly adopt them”.
The authors of and advisors to this bit of theology that was taken seriously and adopted by California educators have proudly attached their names to it in case you need a handy shortlist to start off some head slapping.

As Bertrand Russell once wrote “This is one of those views which are so absurd that only very learned men could possibly adopt them”.
The authors of and advisors to this bit of theology that was taken seriously and adopted by California educators have proudly attached their names to it in case you need a handy shortlist to start off some head slapping.

Denying education to black people, but giving them free crackpipes.

Back