Funny Pics '17

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 & 4 at the same time.
I found a page that had this puzzle on it and they say 3 & 4. It seems it is a matter of interpretation. If the tank is full when the water crests at the top of he black lines representing the walls then it is only 3, however, if max tank capacity is denoted by the white area then 3 & 4 is the right answer. It depends on interpretation.

I found a page that had this puzzle on it and they say 3 & 4. It seems it is a matter of interpretation. If the tank is full when the water crests at the top of he black lines representing the walls then it is only 3, however, if max tank capacity is denoted by the white area then 3 & 4 is the right answer. It depends on interpretation.

Yep that's right. They said buckets 3 and 4. I thought 4 would stop rising after the water level reached the tube from 3.

I thought bullet hole 1 was the first because it was the furthest away.

What about the prisoners?

I got that one - but I thought my answer seemed a little too simple and so I figured I must be missing something. Turned out I wasn't.

I thought the bottom 2 should just straiten their bent knees.

DGKelbcXkAAymoF.jpg

Actually, Fluffy's answer is a lot simpler than mine. I solved for each weight. His is a shortcut straight to the answer.

Oh wow. Spoiler tags work here.

Rabbit = 3
Cat = 7
Dog = 17
Last panel = 27 kg

Last edited:
Reactions: adz
Actually, Fluffy's answer is a lot simpler than mine. I solved for each weight. His is a shortcut straight to the answer.

Oh wow. Spoiler tags work here.

Rabbit = 3
Cat = 7
Dog = 17
Last panel = 27 kg

As did I and reached the same numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back