Fake News

CNN Tries To Recycle An Attack On President Trump That It Used Last Year With Hilarious Results

Now they are right back at it, but their timing stinks.

Earlier today there was another terror attack in London:

The time stamp on that tweet is 7:42 a.m. EDT.

At 9:31 a.m., CNN went on the attack:

london-trump1-620x637.jpg

The only problem was that at 5:40 a.m. AP had called it a terror attack based on British policy reports.

london-trump2-620x339.jpg

At 6:17 a.m. London’s mayor called it terrorism.

london-trump3-620x462.jpg

And it was terrorism.

Will CNN apologize for this? Of course not.

CNN is VERY fake news.

PARKLAND DAD FACT-CHECKS MSNBC REPORTER WHO SAYS TRUMP IS NOT A ‘CONSOLER-IN-CHIEF’

Andrew Pollack lost his daughter in the Parkland school shooting earlier in the year. President Trump invited family members of those lost in the community to the White House soon after the tragic event to hear from them. Pollack called the idea that Trump is not good with consoling families “bogus.”

“I’ve met him three times privately,” Pollack tells the Daily Caller. “He always makes a point to meet myself and family and remembers my daughter, Meadow.”

Pollack says Trump treats him and his children like family: “He went out of his way to ask us how we are all doing. Brought his son and daughter over to us to meet us, also,” Pollack says, describing the unprecedented access he has to the President of the United States. “I can call his staff at any time and get him a message. His daughter-in-law, Lara, opened her schedule for us when we were in New York and sat with me and my wife for over an hour discussing policy.”

“[Trump] can be empathetic and compassionate,” Pollack declares, “The media just doesn’t show that side of his personality.”

MSNBC is very, very fake news.

Academic studies estimating the death toll are actually part of a massive Democratic party conspiracy designed purely to make The Donald look bad.

And the "I love Puerto Rico!" sign off is exquisite.
marsattackslist_44.jpg

Bzzt, not fake news by the Trumper. Democrats are indeed using Purto Rico as a tool to try to make Trump look bad.

Fact Check: Trump is Right About Puerto Rico, Critics Manipulating Hurricane Maria Death ‘Estimates’

Bzzt, not fake news by the Trumper. Democrats are indeed using Purto Rico as a tool to try to make Trump look bad.

But that's not what he said.
He said:
... a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...
.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible...

So, unless you agree that the official death toll from Puerto Rico itself and at least two academic studies are all "done by the Democrats", I'm afraid it is indeed the fakest of fake news.

-EDIT-
for clarity and in case you think there is any creative editing going on, the dots between "3000..." and "...This was done" are by Trump himself as these were back to back Tweets.

Bzzt, indeed.

But that's not what he said.
He said:

So, unless you agree that the official death toll from Puerto Rico itself and at least two academic studies are all "done by the Democrats", I'm afraid it is indeed the fakest of fake news.

Since you didn't click the link, here's a snippet.

Many studies addressed a real concern that the Puerto Rican government lacked the competence to do an accurate death count, but much of the media hype around the results was clearly motivated by the attempt to damage the Trump administration.

The Washington Post noted just some of the studies as of June 2018 (original links):

• The New York Times calculated 1,052 deaths through October.
  • The Center for Investigative Reporting calculated 985 through October.
  • University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez professors calculated 822, with a 95 percent confidence range that the total was somewhere between 605 and 1,039.
  • Pennsylvania State University professors calculated excess deaths of about 500 in September, or a total of 1,085 if the same pattern held in October. That estimate was based on six weeks of mortality records.
  • A Latino USA analysis, using updated data from Puerto Rico’s Department of Health, calculated 1,194 excess deaths in September and October.
The Post noted that the new estimates hovered around the 1,000 mark.

Then, in June, a Harvard study published in the New England Journal of Medicine estimated the number of deaths from Hurricane Maria at 4,645 instead of the official figure of 64. The researchers had conducted a survey and extrapolated the results — an extremely sloppy methodology.

Since you didn't click the link, here's a snippet.
Actually I did. Even it says two studies were carried out by universities:
Harvard study published in the New England Journal of Medicine estimated the number of deaths from Hurricane Maria at 4,645
and
Last month, a new study was produced by George Washington University that estimated the “excess mortality” from Hurricane Maria over a six-month period at 2,975 within a 95% confidence interval of 2,658-3,290 “excess” deaths.

So even your beloved Breitbart isn't claiming the death toll figures were "done by the Democrats".
Your even more beloved president is.

However, since you're incapable of addressing the actual point, I think I'll leave it there.

So even your beloved Breitbart isn't claiming the death toll figures were "done by the Democrats".

Yes they did.

Setting aside the AP’s odd effort to “fact-check” an opinion, the evidence is ample that the Democrats — and much of the media — did exactly what Trump accused them of doing.

Their goal, and the goal of Democrats who are hyping probable outliers as established facts, is to take down the Republican Party in the 2018 midterm elections by linking Trump with Bush’s alleged failures in Hurricane Katrina.

Back