Democrat election fraud, right out in the open.

Biden's in. All the stops are out. It's been building up to this for a while but Trump - well, by analogy, they've been building and tuning the science at Los Alamos, but Trump is the Trinity test. All the little guys that got shut down and kicked off - that was just tickling the dragons tail. This is the full scale demonstration of exactly the number of fucks they give about what you can do with your opinion if it doesn't fit in. If you have a business, facebook/twitter access can be important drivers of engagement and you don't want to lose that. If your social group depends on online contact you are already under peer pressure to conform but now you know, if you didn't before, they can pull the plug on you no matter who you are if you are in the wrong opinion group.

The "we only do this because we are the ones who know right from wrong" canard does not comfort anyone not in lockstep. Popular opinions don't need protection - but now they will be protected against contradiction. Such cheery utopias don't historically last and tend to kill a lot of people - first, of course, those that disagree - then those that come to disagree, then those who could have benefited from some disagreement.

The "we only do this because we are the ones who know right from wrong" canard does not comfort anyone not in lockstep. Popular opinions don't need protection - but now they will be protected against contradiction. Such cheery utopias don't historically last and tend to kill a lot of people - first, of course, those that disagree - then those that come to disagree, then those who could have benefited from some disagreement.
Yes, it is a little worrying, although my concerns are more around the monopolisation of social media. In general I support the right of private companies to ban whoever they want - I would probably have banned him about 10 minutes after he joined - but that isn't really the point. FB & Twitter are so huge just now that private company thing isn't really adequate anymore. The trouble is, it's a tricky one to fix.

The election was stolen. Anyone who doesn't see that refuses to even look.

Wash rinse repeat.

The republic is lost.

Even here, slam dunk proof of fraud is ignored.

Even here, slam dunk proof of fraud is ignored.

What you are effectively saying is that these video clips prove that all of those court cases were lost, not because the evidence was hollow or some other legal failing, but because the deep state cabal controls every court and judge in the land, even the ones Trump appointed, and would not allow Trump to win, except that one court case, which they probably let him win so as not to look too obvious.

The election was stolen. Anyone who doesn't see that refuses to even look.
I looked and all I've seen so far are unsubstantiated claims that apparently don't hold up in court.
Trump said he was going to lay indisputable evidence out on the 6th. He didn't, choosing instead to repeat the same old nonsense and rabble rouse and we all know what happened next.
Why would someone who had genuine evidence act that way?

Meanwhile, here's another court case:

Dominion voting systems to sue former Trump lawyer1610127746370.gif

Dominion, the manufacturers of a voting system used in the US election, is suing President Donald Trump’s former campaign lawyer Sidney Powell for defamation.
Powell made numerous claims about the voting system including that it was “created in Venezuela to rig elections for Hugo Chavez”, the lawsuit says.
The conservative activist and former federal prosecutor also made unsubstantiated claims that votes for President Trump had probably been switched in favour of President-elect Joe Biden.
No evidence has been provided for any of the allegations and courts have dismissed lawsuits which referred to those claims.
Dominion is requesting more than $1.3bn (£960m) in damages. It claims it spent millions on damage control and security for its employees, NBC news reports.

What you are effectively saying is that these video clips prove that all of those court cases were lost

The vast majority never became a court case. They were dismissed prior to any evidence being allowed to be shown.

Meanwhile, here's another court case:

Dominion voting systems to sue former Trump lawyerView attachment 1947

Dominion, the manufacturers of a voting system used in the US election, is suing President Donald Trump’s former campaign lawyer Sidney Powell for defamation.
Powell made numerous claims about the voting system including that it was “created in Venezuela to rig elections for Hugo Chavez”, the lawsuit says.
The conservative activist and former federal prosecutor also made unsubstantiated claims that votes for President Trump had probably been switched in favour of President-elect Joe Biden.
No evidence has been provided for any of the allegations and courts have dismissed lawsuits which referred to those claims.
Dominion is requesting more than $1.3bn (£960m) in damages. It claims it spent millions on damage control and security for its employees, NBC news reports.

Good! Trump has enough money to not be frightened into settling. I'm all for this going into discover. Let the chips fall where they may.

Looks like it:
Not sure what the point is now.
"further incitement of violence"?
What a load of pish. He just made the biggest mea-culpa you could ever expect to hear from someone like him and then they ban him? Pathetic.
Same with the latest impeachment nonsense. Overeaching, piley-on arseholery.
For one thing, he might start tweeting (and thereby declassifying) classified information.

TrumpTweetGoHome.png
One of Trumps blocked tweets was apparently this one. However, most of the reports I've seen of it, when it was quoted, omitted the last two sentences. One of the benefits of blocking Trumps tweets is now you can tell people what they said and people cannot check. There's value in that to some.

For one thing, he might start tweeting (and thereby declassifying) classified information.
He might have.
And he might have praised Biden.
I don't think either was likely, nor what Trump might or might not say had anything to do with it but still think Twitter have made an almighty cunt of this. If you think Twitter have always been anti-Trump, then they've just done something idiotically counter-productive. I don't think they're that stupid.

One of the benefits of blocking Trumps tweets is now you can tell people what they said and people cannot check.
Except that's not really true, as your post proves. A little harder to find, sure, but hardly vanished. I posted that Tweet on here before it was deleted then updated my post with the same screenshot last night.
I'm pretty disgusted with Twitter banning him tonight but it's 99% the timing that bothers me. If they had done it when he was promoting collective punishment, I'd have praised them.

And this gloating arsehole can get in the bin as well.
I'm beginning to worry that I hate everycunt.
Left, Right, doesn't matter; arseholes everywhere.

-EDIT-
*Disclaimer:
I don't actually hate anyone. Nonetheless, I hope we can all at least agree that Hillary Clinton is an arsehole.

Last edited:
Nobody has ever claimed there was no voter fraud. There's fraud in every election, including the one that saw Trump elected the first time. Whet they are saying is that the level of fraud is nowhere near large enough to affect the outcome. And if you like irony, you will no doubt appreciate that the demands for recounts have only improved confidence in the existing outcome.

Back