Democrat election fraud, right out in the open.

Right out in the open. Cash for votes, exchanging money on camera.

So much in-between I didn't even bother to post, but it continues up to election day.

Watch: GOP Poll Watcher Denied Entry In Philadelphia Days After State AG Says 'Trump Will Lose'
https://www.zerohedge.com/users/tyler-durden
A Republican poll watcher in the Philadelphia, PA was denied entry to a polling location despite having a valid poll watcher's certificate.

In a viral video posted by attorney Will Chamberlain, which gained over 700,000 views in less than two hours, poll watcher Gary Feldman can be seen attempting to enter a polling station, only to be turned away by workers who claim his certificate 'isn't valid for this location.'

"Call the police!" says one poll worker, adding. "If you legal, call the cops."

"I have a city-wide watcher's certificate," said Feldman, to which another poll worker replied "That's not for this location."

MORE Dead Voters Caught Voting in Michigan — Many Are Older than the Oldest Human Alive Today

There were at least four voters in Michigan last night who were born before 1902.

In fact these voters are older than the oldest human alive today.

The oldest person alive today was born in 1903 so they have her beat.

In fact these voters are older than the oldest human alive today.

The oldest person alive today was born in 1903 so they have her beat.

Here are their names.

Here was the list…

voters-michigan.jpg

Including this just in case it ends up being true. This guy has a genuine background, but has said some outlandish things in recent decades also. I'm filing this under not holding my breath, but I sure as hell with it were true.

Back