Deceptively Easy Chocolate Eclairs With Creamy Vanilla Filling

my cellphone takes really cruddy pics...

2012-09-17

thing might as well be a bagphone from yesteryear... u should see its interwebs capability... i can hand deliver stuff faster than it loads my inbox...

by the way... it took 25 minutes at the reduced temperature, to finish cooking the shells... i got lazy shortly after i peeked in on them and was reignited by hunger after i got a waft of that sinful air... split em in half and slathered the mix on em... anyway... cecilia... not sure how grandma made them but the stuffing was so light and airy i believe this was it... omg!! do not make these or give them away... heaven help you if you do.... yum factor of 12... incredible!!! i have orders for 40 more already... ugh! (ill fit it in)

excellent!
One of these days I have to try this out.

I'm a bit busy right now with mom in the hospital (while gardening this Saturday she tripped, fell and broke her hip). The operation went well but she's anemic and has to eat more to get energy enough to exercise.

excellent!
One of these days I have to try this out.

I'm a bit busy right now with mom in the hospital (while gardening this Saturday she tripped, fell and broke her hip). The operation went well but she's anemic and has to eat more to get energy enough to exercise.

well damn... sorry to hear that.

or you could pay 50 dollars for 8 of them... omg! :confused: i am sooooooo in the wrong line of work....

ITEM_465_LPIC.JPG

and good god amighty.. look at that biscuit bread dough they used... urghh!!! REALLY?!!!!

http://www.ohdanishbakery.com/ohdb/...&scrlststn=0&gclid=CKDG38f2xbICFS-RPAoddzkARw

i been knocking these out in like nothing flat... i did however dscover, after looking at a bunch of diff recipes that after you make the dough mxture and add the eggs if you let it sit for 5 mnutes (frggn cats klled my key,, ugh) to cool t fluffs up much ncer, also dont just mush the eggs in there really beat them into the batter, so that it almost looks like mashed potatoes, just spoon t on to cooke sheet... awesome stuff!!

Back