4 eggs

Filling
2 1/2 cups cold milk
1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Frosting
2 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate, or 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons butter
1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
2 to 3 tablespoons hot water

In a large saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny.
Using a tablespoon or a pastry tube with a No. 10 or larger tip, form dough into 4-in. x 1 1/2 in. strips on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove to a wire rack. Immediately split eclairs open; remove tops and set aside. Discard soft dough from inside. Cool eclairs.
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. In another bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar and vanilla; fold into pudding. Split eclair; remove soft dough from inside. Fill eclairs (chill any remaining filling for another use).
For frosting, in a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in sugar and enough hot water to achieve a smooth consistency. Cool slightly. Frost eclairs. Store in refrigerator.

crud... what person who claimed to be my friend would send me this in my email? do they not know what i will do to myself?:D
http://www.cafemom.com/articles/foo...paign=prism&utm_source=outbrain&utm_content=0

when I was a child Eclairs were light, fluffy and like eating sweet air.

I've never found anything like it as an adult.

I suspect that no one can make it like my grandfather - a genius in the kitchen

I'm dieting (a bit) thankyouverymuch ;)

yeah me too... i need to be in best shape i can before my surgery... another one of my friends sent me her personal chocolate caramel recipe (which i was sure included crack as i cant seem to stop myself)... ugh... not help... might as well showed up on painting day with frame nailer... :D

Eat this!

Turn on the oven to 400 degrees

Take a 10"x13" pan (we use a pyrex) and put these into the pan.
1-2 Beets - peel and julienne
1-2 Sweet potato - peel and slice into 1/4" thick circles
~1 to 1 1/2 cup of Squash (Patty Pan work well) and chop them up
4-5 Tomatoes - Cut into 6 triangular segments
4-5 Potato Varties (Yellow, Purple, Baby Red) and chop them up
1/2 bag of organic baby carrots
1 good sized yellow onion - peel and juliene

Take about 1/3 cup of olive oil. Season to taste - coriander, basil, garlic, onion powder, a bit of salt, and pepper. Pour that over the chopped veggies and mix it all together. A splash of water.

Cover and bake until done. (Sorry I never know times I just know.)

OMFSM - so delicious!

if you want the candy recipe anyone i will ask her if thats okay but i wont post it even if its a known thing...

I'm not 'yankee' at all because I grew up with Belgians and Italians. :D

yeah me too... i need to be in best shape i can before my surgery... another one of my friends sent me her personal chocolate caramel recipe (which i was sure included crack as i cant seem to stop myself)... ugh... not help... might as well showed up on painting day with frame nailer... :D
To add insult to injury, you might wanna try sticky toffee pudding, a Scottish delicacy

nicely played sir, but damn... :confused:

300px-StickyToffeePudding.jpg

that was just wrong!!!

well i divided that into nine pastries but i aint see them holding all of that mix....

Back