Beastiality is a constitutional right!

I don't think animals consent when they're being bred for food, or being butchered. And arguing against laws is not the same as advocating the acts that these laws prohibit, that is not a kosher way of arguing Redrumloa.

You either think there should be a law, or you don't think there should be a law. Animals bred for food are supposed to be killed humanely. We have local stories in FL now and then of sickos caught sodomizing dogs. Usually the dogs are seriously injured with the flesh of their anus literally torn. If anything is animal abuse, this is.

Those Westboro Baptist church assholes are democrats
actually, I think they are confused

Westboro Baptist Church LOVES the TEA PARTY!

after all, the god hates fags family, eh, hate fags.... :D

they aren't interested in the Enlightenment or science or education. I wouldn't agree they even understand what any party believes in.

I suspect they aren't interested in the gop because they don't like the religious competition

We have local stories in FL now and then of sickos caught sodomizing dogs. Usually the dogs are seriously injured with the flesh of their anus literally torn. If anything is animal abuse, this is.
So there are laws against hurting animals, and that should be enough.

You really are advocating f***ing animals? Wow.. Almost speechless.
Humans are animals too. Do you want to ban humans f***ing. Do you want everything but missionary position and only for the purpose of procreation banned? What other things do you want to ban people from doing that have no effect on you or any other person except the person doing it? Do you want it to be against the law to eat pork as well? If no-one is harmed where is the crime? If you are going to pass laws against letting people do certain things that someone deems "not right" then who do you want making those decisions - because it likely won't be you. Want to see a law against listening to loud ("satanic") music (in the privacy of your own home, yet?). Because there are moralizing pricks out there that would LOVE to pass a law like that.

I'm sure the animals consented:rolleyes:
Did you get consent before you ate that turkey dinner?

That's different. That's a property crime. You don't schtoomph someone else's goat.
Well, definitely not for free! Which gives me an idea.... What if I were to provide a room, with a bed and a goat tied to the end of it. Wonder what the hourly rate could be....

@fluffy
What is your animal of preference? ;)

You really are advocating f***ing animals? Wow.. Almost speechless.

ATT000012221-570x502.jpg

Choices, Choices

This progressive hottie, or a sheep?

What a strange world you live in and what a wierd stretch of the imagination. Zoophiles are the exclusive domain of the Democrat Party.
Unfortunately not. It seems to me you might not have understood how Libertarians define rights.

Abusing animals for perverse sexual pleasure is the exact same selfishness as sticking a vacuum tube up your twat and ripping a baby apart limb from limb for lazy convenience.
It may be to you. But, let's get back to Libertarianism. The Natural Rights Libertarians conclude that animals can't have rights becaues they lack the rational mind that humans have. Therefore while it may be offensive to you personally there's no reason for the government to legislate against animal abuses, sexual or otherwise. Nor is there any losses involved with molesting animals so no police, lawyers or other money should be spent protecting animals. Now if you stole the animal from your neighbor that's be a property right violation. But, if you bought the animal and or bred it youself then, again according to Libertarianism, you can do whatever you want.

Well, definitely not for free! Which gives me an idea.... What if I were to provide a room, with a bed and a goat tied to the end of it. Wonder what the hourly rate could be....

You could always go with the alternate business plan, mail order brides ...

Grand.jpg

Back