Beastiality is a constitutional right!

redrumloa

Reaction score
Lawyers for donkey-sex suspect challenge law's constitutionality

Lawyers representing a Marion County man accused of sexual activity with a miniature donkey have filed a motion asking a judge to declare the Florida statute banning sexual activities with animals unconstitutional.
Carlos R. Romero, 32, declared last week that he wanted to take his case to trial. He is accused of sexual activities involving animals, a first-degree misdemeanor, after he allegedly was found in a compromising position in August with a female miniature donkey named Doodle.
In the motion filed in Marion County court on Dec. 6, the assistant public defenders handling Romero's case — Joshua Wyatt, Scott Schmidt and Joshua Lukman — wrote that the statute infringes upon Romero's due process rights and violates the equal protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment in the U.S. Constitution.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Surely it's a form of speech, isn't it? Or is that only if you do it in public?

faethor

Reaction score
Wouldn't this view be fairly typically a Libertarian stance? For example, Libertarians think the planet is here to do with as we will. The planet itself has no rights. I'd think they'd apply that same logic to animals. Animals don't get to own land or have any rights above people. Thus, for a Libertarian seeing an animal used whatever way makes that Libertarian the most happy would be a good thing.

metalman

Reaction score
"after he allegedly was found in a compromising position in August with a female miniature donkey named Doodle"

"miniature donkey" = "a little ass".

Zoophile Marriage ?

cecilia

Reaction score
I must be the only person that finds this creepy

best comment on that page:

Maybe this is more common than we think. Could be a acceptable explanation for the existence of Rick Scott.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Wouldn't this view be fairly typically a Libertarian stance? For example, Libertarians think the planet is here to do with as we will. The planet itself has no rights. I'd think they'd apply that same logic to animals. Animals don't get to own land or have any rights above people. Thus, for a Libertarian seeing an animal used whatever way makes that Libertarian the most happy would be a good thing.

What a strange world you live in and what a wierd stretch of the imagination. Zoophiles are the exclusive domain of the Democrat Party.

Abusing animals for perverse sexual pleasure is the exact same selfishness as sticking a vacuum tube up your twat and ripping a baby apart limb from limb for lazy convenience.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
What a strange world you live in and what a wierd stretch of the imagination. Zoophiles are the exclusive domain of the Democrat Party.
The Republican party is most vocal about how abhorrent homosexuality is and yet their ranks seem to boast a surprising number of closeted homosexuals (which becomes apparent as they are outed). Since they seem so fascinated with yelling about bestiality and pedophilia I'll bet you can find some of those types in the party too.
Abusing animals for perverse sexual pleasure is the exact same selfishness as sticking a vacuum tube up your twat and ripping a baby apart limb from limb for lazy convenience.
Really? A woman can't get pregnant on her own and if all the guys were shagging sheep instead abortions would disappear. That's the trouble with Republicans, they always hate the thing that would solve the other thing they hate. Plus they talk about liberty but want to control what "other people" can do with their lives when they aren't hurting anybody.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
My favourite comment so far (in reply to someone who asked how you can get consent from a donkey) -
Did you get consent before you ate that turkey dinner?

Speelgoedmannetje

Marquis de Bon Vie
Reaction score
You can't just forbid things just because they're (very very very) yucky.
That would make jurisdiction very very subjective. Not something you want if you want your law system to be enforced and undebatable.
And breeders, don't they get in trouble then as well?

Besides, if the animal suffers, there are already laws against animal cruelty isn't there?

redrumloa

Reaction score
Really? A woman can't get pregnant on her own and if all the guys were shagging sheep instead abortions would disappear. That's the trouble with Republicans, they always hate the thing that would solve the other thing they hate. Plus they talk about liberty but want to control what "other people" can do with their lives when they aren't hurting anybody.

You really are advocating f***ing animals? Wow.. Almost speechless.

I'm sure the animals consented:rolleyes:

Glaucus

Reaction score
The Republican party is most vocal about how abhorrent homosexuality is and yet their ranks seem to boast a surprising number of closeted homosexuals (which becomes apparent as they are outed).
Loving a man is absolutely abhorrent. However, splitting a man's head in two from 5000 miles away, well that makes you a hero!

redrumloa

Reaction score
Loving a man is absolutely abhorrent. However, splitting a man's head in two from 5000 miles away, well that makes you a hero!

Who is against homosexuality? Which Whyzzat user exactly?

Glaucus

Reaction score
Who is against homosexuality? Which Whyzzat user exactly?
I wasn't referring to any particular member here. Fluffy made a comment about Republicans, party which has been partially been taken over by religious zealots.

Speelgoedmannetje

Marquis de Bon Vie
Reaction score
You really are advocating f***ing animals? Wow.. Almost speechless.

I'm sure the animals consented:rolleyes:
I don't think animals consent when they're being bred for food, or being butchered. And arguing against laws is not the same as advocating the acts that these laws prohibit, that is not a kosher way of arguing Redrumloa.

redrumloa

Reaction score
There are religious zealots on both sides. Those Westboro Baptist church assholes are democrats. Don't forget Obama's own preacher and his "God damn America!". Besides, even many mainstream religions are warming up to homosexuals. Times are changing.