WTF Jim Jeffries?

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
I've seen stuff by Jeffries, and I've laughed - he's a funny guy IMO. Now, I'm pretty sure that this, while on a serious topic, is a comedic segment and maybe Avi Yemini, in this piece, deserves what he gets here
but then again, now that I've seen Avi's response ...
that sort of editing does give me pause partly because it's a skewed representation of a person's words, but also because it is reckless. In the current climate it actually creates danger to the edited party. Perhaps some advice can be found from this guy:

But also worthy of consideration, as the media seems to be more and more picking a subset of the population to blame everything on, what Jim says at this moment in the routine.
and the gunman, in his manifesto, said he hoped for a government crackdown against people like him so that more people would be radicalised. He wanted to force the fence sitters to pick a side - and with the sudden flood of women wearing the hijab and non-Muslims flocking to the call to prayer we see at least one segment of the population picking a side - it's almost like the powers that be have read the manifesto and want exactly the same thing.

YouTuber Who Outwitted Comedy Central Now Banned From Facebook

“You tell me,” said Yemini. “What’s my hate speech? Is my hate speech that I hate the fact that fake news is lying to the world? Is it because I hate Jim Jefferies and Comedy Central lying about me? What is the hate speech that I bring?”

Yemini noted that this isn’t the first time he was banned by Facebook, but this time it wasn’t due to his speaking out about radical Islam. This time he was banned because he was literally defending himself from Comedy Central linking him to radical white supremacists by exposing Jim Jefferies as the very thing leftists hate.

“Hate speech has now become defending yourself from defamation from the mainstream media,” said Yemini.

Back