what should i do?

robert l. bentham

Reaction score
well so i went to see the surgeon... at this point thats whats required, everyone agrees except me kind of... not sure what to think...

so they can only "fix" some of it. 3% chance of paralysis. i will retain 90 % of pain for the long haul irregardless. rate of recovery due to just the damage has been estimated from years to "if ever"... he was not pro surgery... he pretty much told me that... he's the surgeon... lol... thats how you know ur fawked... when the mechanic says "i could it fix it but why?". heh heh anyway.... oh and i get only a minor 3-6 inch scar (which will go well with the rest and my tales of fghting the Kracken) :D

so everybody vote, at this moment im undecided, borderline could care less... think i may just keep on keeping on til i cant and write books when that time comes... its the oddest thing too, call it self fullfilling prophecy or what not but secretly, i always new it would be this way...

oh and also found this really cool house for sale... bout 4200 sq ft for 500 bucks... when i went around the back to look at back yard while calling realtor i noticed the "crime tape". then i look at two back doors (it has been divided) into apts. one door has stenciled blue paint that says "crack head motel closed" and on other door it says "you mother f ers should come back so i can shoot some of you"... believe it or not, it seemed like a good idea even tho when i walked around the front i saw three cops at the neighbors house... arguing/strangling... a pretty hefty gal in front of god and everyone... and yet it still has "curb appeal".... :D

or a titanium spine that could properly support my heart... god does make junk...

oh and also found this really cool house for sale... bout 4200 sq ft for 500 bucks... when i went around the back to look at back yard while calling realtor i noticed the "crime tape". .............
as soon as I read "500 bucks" I knew it was a crime scene. I don't live in a neighborhood where I would find such houses, but I've seen the cops selling cars, houses and other things for pennies.

if it's a reasonably safe area it might be worth it.

the only problem is that the drug users know the address :cool:

the only problem is that the drug users know the address :cool:

P1040984.JPG

wendall doesn't call 911

yeah... but what should i do? anybody had some surgeries they regret? stories... anybody? im actually willing to hear any input...

surgery should be a last resort.

and it's normal to get various opinions

RLB sez:
"yeah... but what should i do? "
---------------------

1. Buy the house.
2. Buy a new lot.
3. Move house to new lot.
4. Sell empty lot.
5. Use that money to fix up house.
6. Sell house and new lot.
7. Use that money to buy new spine.