What happened to @redrumloa -- the conspiracy thread...

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, so after reaching out to his wife and getting no reply, I am really starting to wonder what happened to Jim, aka @redrumloa ...

Not having any other input, and apparently his social media existence trimmed, here is my guess...

Red has been abducted by Democrats for their reprogramming center's inauguration and will re-appear when it's deemed appropriate by the overlords of liberal groupthink.

Now, Your turn...

Wayne

... either that, or Aliens. I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens... :)

Red has been abducted by Democrats for their reprogramming center's inauguration and will re-appear when it's deemed appropriate by the overlords of liberal groupthink.
Hoovered up after The Great Awakening of Q's Digital Soldiers heralded The Storm finally being Upon Us and then Military-Tribunalled into oblivion, but soon to return as a shape-shifting, andrenochrome guzzling reptilian clone.

-edit-
More seriously, it is quite unusual for him to be gone so long so I hope he's OK. I see he posted a slightly cryptic cheerio thread so hopefully he's just taking a break.

Maybe it was his wife that told him to stop wasting so much time on the internet.
"Internet jail".. Maybe Angel is the one who didn't agree with him and that's his sentence... I like it...

Back