What are most popular sites ppl visit these days?

What are the sites most ppl visit these days or the most popular in general?

• -Forums/Message boards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -Blogs

• -IRC

• -Friendster, Friend finders (or similar sites like that)

• Total voters
G

GiZz72

Forums are a phenomenon! So does IRC. In some places sites like friendster.com or friend finder is quite famous to know some1 anywhere. Also Y! Groups that floods your email inbox if you leave it for awhile. Tell me your opinions. :)

- GiZz72

Forums are a phenomenon! So does IRC. In some places sites like friendster.com or friend finder is quite famous to know some1 anywhere. Also Y! Groups that floods your email inbox if you leave it for awhile. Tell me your opinions. :)

- GiZz72

- GiZz72

- GiZz72

- GiZz72

- GiZz72

GiZz72 said:

- GiZz72

Just a note, HTML is not allowed in signatures Gizz, and really I only visit two types of sites on a regular basis. Forum sites (Amiga.org, etc) and news sites (CNN, MSNBC, etc)

Wayne

GiZz72 said:

- GiZz72

Just a note, HTML is not allowed in signatures Gizz, and really I only visit two types of sites on a regular basis. Forum sites (Amiga.org, etc) and news sites (CNN, MSNBC, etc)

Wayne

GiZz72 said:

- GiZz72

Wayne

GiZz72 said:

- GiZz72

Wayne

GiZz72 said:

- GiZz72

Wayne

GiZz72 said:

- GiZz72

Wayne

to me its forums.. I dont care about blogs or IRC etc..not enough time to read everyones opinion and I dont care to hear theirs.

to me its forums.. I dont care about blogs or IRC etc..not enough time to read everyones opinion and I dont care to hear theirs.

I've never really taken to IRC, some folks leave it in the background all the time but I find it far too distracting.

It has to be on or off, so it's off roughly 100% of the time...

I've never really taken to IRC, some folks leave it in the background all the time but I find it far too distracting.

It has to be on or off, so it's off roughly 100% of the time...

Back