This is why I don't watch the Olympics

redrumloa said:
Look at that picture and tell me that girl is 16 :roll:
Clearly if she's old enough to work then she's old enough for the games.

Amazingly people are pissed of the youth in the games but turn a blind eye to 9 year olds making American flags. :roll:

redrumloa said:

Amazingly people are pissed of the youth in the games but turn a blind eye to 9 year olds making American flags. :roll:

redrumloa said:

redrumloa said:

redrumloa said:

redrumloa said:

What's the problem? You never played sports when you were a kid? Or are you just upset that it might give them an unfair advantage?

- Mike

What's the problem? You never played sports when you were a kid? Or are you just upset that it might give them an unfair advantage?

- Mike

- Mike

- Mike

- Mike

- Mike

Glaucus said:

- Mike

You miss the whole conversation in this thread? In gymastics it gives an unfair advantage.

Glaucus said:

- Mike

You miss the whole conversation in this thread? In gymastics it gives an unfair advantage.

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Back