The upgrade tango...

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry for the whoopsy there folks. Was taking the site from 1.04 to 1.1.1 and ran into a few snags. Seems that even such a small update required surgery in replacing and removing files manually, then upgrading a few modules that I thought were ok, but weren't.

You might run into a few weird things, like the "new or old" images on the forum page not working yet, but I'm still working on it.

If you see any weirdness, this is the place to point it out, and PLEASE upload a screenshot if you think it might not be clearly explainable. (see the upload a file button at the bottom of the editor).

Attached.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 7
Getting that here, too.

Oh and Happy New Year, everybody. Was without proper internet access for the last few weeks :)

Snap, tbh that's the second site I've tried this evening that's had issues, was beginning to think Three were having a late new years celebration lol

Still not liking the whole mobile broadband thing eh Karl? Don't blame you either, its crap lol.

Snap, tbh that's the second site I've tried this evening that's had issues, was beginning to think Three were having a late new years celebration lol

Still not liking the whole mobile broadband thing eh Karl? Don't blame you either, its crap lol.

It's utter bobbins, is what it is. However, I am now back in the land of phone lines and routers and things are much improved.

Thanks Wayne for your hard work!

Thanks Wayne. So now that it seems to be working fine, are there any new goodies in the update we'd care about?

I only had to log in. so far ...... looks normal

@Wayne
The staff online box is missing.

ummm nevermind. Changed it, but it's been found.

Back