The Muhammad Movie

th_ROFLSMALL.gif

Like all religions there are moderate and more extremist elements. Moderate Muslims protested against the extremist elements of their religion. (PS I'd love to see more moderate Christians protest against the Pat Robertson and ilk in their own religion. Perhaps it's that darn mote again!)

http://imgur.com/a/tlCyI

Thanks Faethor. I wish we'd see more of that on our mainstream media (who knows, maybe they do, it's not like I actually have time to watch TV ;)) .

"TV" is dead. We've not seen broadcast / cable/ satellite for at least 3 years in our home. We switched to only using the internet. Of course we see some of the shows through Hulu and Netflix. It's interesting my oldest kid is 6 years old. He gets confused at visiting my brother's house that doesn't have everything on demand. He's like what do you mean I can't watch what I want when I want. Next up... time to teach the term Luddite to my son.

I saw a few brief moments of this film and found it was full of really bad acting, horrible makeup, even more horrible visual effects.......how anyone can take this seriously just proves how stupid religion makes people

Besides isn't Muhammad a blonde haired ayran.. Oh wait that's the other middle-easterner, Jesus.

"Do you know Jesus" is a scary enough question. Try it in a Mexican prison. :rolleyes:

I saw a few brief moments of this film and found it was full of really bad acting, horrible makeup, even more horrible visual effects.......how anyone can take this seriously just proves how stupid religion makes people

And reportedly, 50Million was given to fund this pile of shite.

Even worse, pay close attention to the lips of the actors when they say the name of Mohammed.

That's right, it's dubbed in.

Muhammed wasn't even called Muhammed; he was "Master George," Garcia said. The word "Muhammed" was dubbed over in post-production

Turns out too that there is even some question as to who is actually behind the film at all.

Using the shade of the protest to launch the attack though, I have to say that that is a clever touch, tactically speaking.

Sympathies to all the families, including the SA Goon who was amongst the dead.

yes, I heard about the VO and not letting the actors IN on the purpose.

and a crappy film getting money isn't a new phenomenon but as this one looks like it was done on purpose to piss people off. So, I suspect shenanigans

I'm waiting for the remastered directors cut bluray edition before I judge this.

this is the piece of shit 15 minutes "Trailer". seriously who makes a 15 min Trailer?

anyway, it's very obvious all that money did NOT end up on the screen. it's utterly amateurish (this is me talking in my Professional voice)

Oh lord, Hilary Clinton on TV apologising for that crap movie?

how is clearly saying that the government is in NO way associated with this piece of shit "apologizing" and doesn't support violence when you see something you don't agree with ??

I think you have wax in your ears

Oh man. This is some powerful stuff. I've only made it 3:47 in and already I feel like blowing up an embassy.

i was gonna say that but i'm having enuff issues with the unwelcome advances of law enforcement... red is right about one thing tho... they need to grow the fawk up... somebody said, and i forget who.. "if your faith demands you kill people, start with yourself"...

I look at those beards and all I hear is "Dirk, dirka dirk!"
haha...of course!! It's impossible not to!

yesterday when my friend was showing me a few moments of this drek I saw that the actor (pardon my use of that term on someone who obviously was not acting) had "dirt" smudged on his face. Having been asked to correct really BAD makeup in my day I know what that set looked like:

a madhouse. chaos in the extreme

I think I should sue everyone connected with that crap for having the nerve to call this thing a FILM. :rolleyes:

Back