The media tells you what to be outraged about and you sheep comply

redrumloa

Reaction score
Where is the outrage over the July 1st hate crime murder of Joshua Heath Chellew?

Of course, while the mainstream press seems to be consumed with the possibility of racism as a motivating factor in the killing of Trayvon Martin, there has been no coverage of this crime by the national media.

In fact, one local paper, The Marietta Daily Journal only reported Chellew's death as a "hit-and-run," failing to even mention the mob attack that caused the fatal accident.

Nope you never heard about it so it doesn't matter. Nor did you hear about any of the countless other racially motivated hate crimes that occur daily like this one against Carter Strange.

Carter Strange was out jogging late at night in Columbia, SC. Eight black males, aged 13-18, attacked and nearly killed him. They did not beat him to rob him. They beat him because they enjoyed inflicting horrible injuries on a random white victim. The mob of vicious thugs were out in Columbia’s popular “Five Points” entertainment district harassing white people. They sought out an isolated white victim to pummel.

You couldn't care less, but if blacks riot and burn down half the country for Zimmerman being acquitted you will defend the rioters because it is sooo important of course, it was all over TV! TV is your god, TV is never wrong.

Well, I suppose it's just as well we have someone as well informed, astute and impartial as your good self to tell us all what is really going on and how the world really works. ;)

Where is the outrage over the July 1st hate crime murder of Joshua Heath Chellew? Nope you never heard about it so it doesn't matter.
Quick note on your failed logic. If someone hasn't heard about something they can't begin to form any opinion. The first step in caring is knowing.

Nor did you hear about any of the countless other racially motivated hate crimes that occur daily like this one against Carter Strange.
Do note there's far too many discriminatory crimes in the USA. This goes all ways. Blacks beating up whites because they're white is just as discriminatory and unacceptable. Did you hear about the recent 10 guys beating up 2 lesbians in Illinois? (You didn't post about it so therefore it doesn't matter to you right? ;))

I think many in the USA still have a dream that we judge people by their actions. Not by their skin color, sexual preference, sex, number of chromosomes, handicaps, or clothing selection. One where we value people based upon their contributions to society. Just because we happen to not know case of discrimination that the millions of us commit doesn't mean we don't oppose those sort of actions.

Nope you never heard about it so it doesn't matter. Nor did you hear about any of the countless other racially motivated hate crimes that occur daily like this one against Carter Strange.

The USA is not a melting pot. It's like some kind of pot perhaps, but not a melting one. Segregation has been pretty much institutionalized and even glorified. "Blacks" have their culture and neighbourhoods, "whites" have theirs, "hispanics" have theirs. Your skin colour still is a good predictor of your education level and income and whether or not you will be arrested and whether or not you will be convicted and whether or not you will be given the death penalty.

Here we have a case of hispanic jew versus black kid and due to the pecking order in society for the sake of this case the hispanic jew counts as white because his cast beats the black cast. Of course, if the case were between a hispanic jew and a "real white" guy it would look different.

The US has been ripe for a race war for decades because it has failed to integrate people the way it aspires to and that's largely because the aspiration is a phony front. The guys on top benefit from the factions. It is good for them that whites can't get along with blacks and that the chinese can't get along with the hispanics etc etc. Divide and rule - and if it all blows up the elite won't get hurt. They'll hunker behind their castle walls and emerge when there is profit to be had rebuilding the country.

And nothing will be resolved.

but if blacks riot and burn down half the country for Zimmerman being acquitted you will defend the rioters because it is sooo important of course, it was all over TV! TV is your god, TV is never wrong.

i dont see that happening... i watched most of the trial because i feel its going to impact gun laws in the future so i am interested... both sides had comparably competent legal representation... i was convinced by arguments on both sides and can see if the jurors feel another way... but ill respect the verdict... no winners here anyway....

Well, I suppose it's just as well we have someone as well informed, astute and impartial as your good self to tell us all what is really going on and how the world really works. ;)

I'm glad you are finally seeing it my way :p

Quick note on your failed logic. If someone hasn't heard about something they can't begin to form any opinion. The first step in caring is knowing.

Zoom! And my entire point flew right ovcer your head! :eek:

The liberal mainstream media has created a flavoured reality.

Where is the outrage over the July 1st hate crime murder of Joshua Heath Chellew?

You couldn't care less, but if blacks riot and burn down half the country for Zimmerman being acquitted you will defend the rioters because it is sooo important of course, it was all over TV! TV is your god, TV is never wrong.

you seem sufficiently outraged to compensate for at least a few of us...:rolleyes:

Zoom! And my entire point flew right ovcer your head! :eek:

The liberal mainstream media has created a flavoured reality.
It bleeds it leads. Media is sensationalist to make $. But hey it's unregulated like all the Republicans told us would be oh so good. You reap what you sow guys.

Segregation has been pretty much institutionalized and even glorified. "Blacks" have their culture and neighbourhoods, "whites" have theirs, "hispanics" have theirs.

Bullshit

Segregated communities in the US correlates to income an education levels, not race

Segregated communities in the US correlates to income an education levels, not race

Income correlates to education correlates to race. Schools in black neighbourhoods tend to be defunded and/or closed with white neighbourhoods getting better teachers and better funding. This is fairly easy to pull off because many places are still highly segregated and they are segregated because they are planned that way.

Income correlates to education correlates to race. Schools in black neighbourhoods tend to be defunded and/or closed with white neighbourhoods getting better teachers and better funding. This is fairly easy to pull off because many places are still highly segregated and they are segregated because they are planned that way.

yeppers... thats pretty much how i've seen reality play out on the ground... usually starts with gerrymandered districts that give the poor no real representation in their government then the snatching of funds begins...

Bullshit

m and m, i long to live in the america you think exists... i'm not sure it ever really did tho' anymore... we made some valiant efforts towards those ends but overall failed to provide the equality of oppurtunity and justice our constitution promised to any who would come to these shores in pursuit of a dream... its too bad really... it couldve been glorious...

Bullshit

The answer is both. Certainly people have an affinity for similar appearance. This includes their own bodies and the objects which they own.

A good example is NYC. There's LOTS of ethic communities. They are built around similar appearance of race/culture/history. As well as there's areas of economic wealth, Upper East Side, comes to mind. But, if you dig into the Upper East Side you'll often find racial divides. Such as condo complexes that are mostly black or mostly jews.

Indeed people want to live by others who they feel are reflections of themselves.

So your in favor of school vouchers too!

there is this court mandated experiment in school funding
Money And School Performance: Lessons from the Kansas City Desegregation Experiment

federal judge invited the Kansas City, Missouri, School District to come up with a cost-is-no-object educational plan and ordered local and state taxpayers to find the money to pay for it.
The results were dismal. Test scores did not rise; the black-white gap did not diminish; and there was less, not greater, integration.

What school voucher what's that for bs?
Exactly. School vouchers are a crock. It's argued that the school is low performing so we need to take the money out of school and transfer it to a 'school' with even less qualified teachers. The private school teachers gets away with lower educational qualifications than public schools. Then we get away with paying the teachers even less. This is somehow 'better' for kids. It doesn't actually fix the problem school. And somehow the kid is 'better off' now that they're under daily religious indoctrination.

Hint Republicans - the low cost of college loans and the public education system isn't what is driving the Country's borrowing. Those are called investments because a higher educated workforce is more productive and promotes a higher standard of loving. What's driving the borrowing is the USA spending more on our military than all other nations combined.

In related news, we now have States that spend more on prison than education.

Kids have the right to get decent schooling, it's up to you egocentric butts to actually mean something for them, instead of slurping up all the oil for soothing your fat buttocks.

Harkening back on Red's media manipulation point.
SKQ2Jz2.png

Back