• 100% Yes. Too many people have come forward

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75% Probably, but who knows?

• 50% Maybe. I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt

• 25% Probably not, I just get the feeling no one likes him

• 0% No. This is just a case driven by money-hungry people.

• Total voters

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
How many of you are still paying attention to the Michael Jackson story? Do you think he's guilty or not? Personally, I can't help but notice the fact that there are simply too many people crawling out of the woodwork telling the same type story for something not to be amiss.

While I used to be a Jackson fan -- still like a lot of his music -- from his younger days, he just sort of creeps me out nowadays, which I'm sure isn't helping his case. I think Jackson is the perfect example of how bad things can get when a child is handed millions of dollars and has absolutely no limitations.

Wayne

How many of you are still paying attention to the Michael Jackson story? Do you think he's guilty or not? Personally, I can't help but notice the fact that there are simply too many people crawling out of the woodwork telling the same type story for something not to be amiss.

While I used to be a Jackson fan -- still like a lot of his music -- from his younger days, he just sort of creeps me out nowadays, which I'm sure isn't helping his case. I think Jackson is the perfect example of how bad things can get when a child is handed millions of dollars and has absolutely no limitations.

Wayne

Wayne

Wayne

Wayne

Wayne

Wayne said:
How many of you are still paying attention to the Michael Jackson story?

Only because I still watch TV news and he's never off it.

Do you think he's guilty or not? Personally, I can't help but notice the fact that there are simply too many people crawling out of the woodwork telling the same type story for something not to be amiss.

Yup, I agree. Whether he's actually done anything is debatable but I have no doubt that he likes to be surrounded by pubescent boys which, although not a crime, certainly gives cause for concern.

While I used to be a Jackson fan -- still like a lot of his music -- from his younger days,

Absolutely. I still listen to MJ records and always will do.

For me, a much bigger issue is who should actually be on trial here.

There's hardly a person on the planet who doesn't know MJ's history of sleezy allegations.
Most people could tell you a mile away that he has a higher than normal interest in young boys.

Given that both of the above have been known for several years, what possible excuse can the parents of the current kid have for letting him stay at MJ's house?

They should be gaoled for a long time, in my opinion.

Wayne said:

Do you think he's guilty or not? Personally, I can't help but notice the fact that there are simply too many people crawling out of the woodwork telling the same type story for something not to be amiss.

Yup, I agree. Whether he's actually done anything is debatable but I have no doubt that he likes to be surrounded by pubescent boys which, although not a crime, certainly gives cause for concern.

While I used to be a Jackson fan -- still like a lot of his music -- from his younger days,

There's hardly a person on the planet who doesn't know MJ's history of sleezy allegations.
Most people could tell you a mile away that he has a higher than normal interest in young boys.

Given that both of the above have been known for several years, what possible excuse can the parents of the current kid have for letting him stay at MJ's house?

Wayne said:

Wayne said:

Wayne said:

Wayne said:

Wayne said:
How many of you are still paying attention to the Michael Jackson story? Do you think he's guilty or not?

I had a hard time deciding whether to click 100% or 75%, I settled on 75%. I think he's probably 100% guilty but I am not following every little detail so I picked 75%. There really is just a mountain of evidence and people coming forward, it's hard to think of any possibility of him not being a pedophile.

Wayne said:
How many of you are still paying attention to the Michael Jackson story? Do you think he's guilty or not?

I had a hard time deciding whether to click 100% or 75%, I settled on 75%. I think he's probably 100% guilty but I am not following every little detail so I picked 75%. There really is just a mountain of evidence and people coming forward, it's hard to think of any possibility of him not being a pedophile.

Wayne said:

Wayne said:

Wayne said:

Wayne said:

I've always had the impression he's a kid who's never grown up.

There are a lot of people coming forward but many seem to have an axe to grind or have other motives. None of them seem to have gone directly to the police and reported anything.

If he's doing something dodgy which I'm considering a possiblity but not absolutely sure (I voted 50%) it's not because he's bad.
I think your average child molester knows fine rightly what they are doing, I'm not sure if MJ has *any* idea what he's doing.

"I want to love you PYT, Pretty Young Thing" - Micheal Jackson, Thriller

I've always had the impression he's a kid who's never grown up.

There are a lot of people coming forward but many seem to have an axe to grind or have other motives. None of them seem to have gone directly to the police and reported anything.

If he's doing something dodgy which I'm considering a possiblity but not absolutely sure (I voted 50%) it's not because he's bad.
I think your average child molester knows fine rightly what they are doing, I'm not sure if MJ has *any* idea what he's doing.

"I want to love you PYT, Pretty Young Thing" - Micheal Jackson, Thriller

Back