Suddenly vaccine skepticism has gone mainstream.

Sent my son to in-person schooling this year. I didn't want him to miss the first year of Jr. High. It's such an important time for social development. I really hope that wasn't the wrong decision. He's still a year too young for the vaccine. Our county at least has a mask mandate, so that is something. I can't imagine the schools where they banned masks.
We have a mask mandate but it's practically unenforceable and widely ignored. Close contact is extremely difficult to avoid too.
As for myself, I had yet another person try to pick me off with COVID at work last week. So far I seem to have resisted. I'm still only a little past 4 months since full vaccination (Pfizer), and they say it should stay most effective through at least 8. So, fingers crossed that I have dodged yet another asshole trying to injure my family.
Oh dear, that's sounds dreadful. What's the story here, was it deliberate?

We have a mask mandate but it's practically unenforceable and widely ignored. Close contact is extremely difficult to avoid too.
Yeah, same. I mean the teachers are doing what they can, but it's a school built back in the 1950's. 30+ kids in a classroom that is like 40ft by 20ft. You just can't do social distancing. At least they divided the kids up into "houses" and they mostly stick with a single group throughout the day, to cut down on the total number of faces they run into each day. Along with the masks in class lessons. Obviously masks in sports and music don't work too well, though. So it's certainly not perfect. We're really hoping the approval for the age 5-11 comes through next month. I'll feel so much better when he can at least have that 1st shot.

Oh dear, that's sounds dreadful. What's the story here, was it deliberate?
Not deliberate, per se. Just negligent. I shouldn't have used such inflammatory language. But this is now the 4th time through work that I've had a close exposure to someone who was diagnosed with a confirmed case less than a week later. (Guy is out confirmed on Monday this week, and I worked on his station hooking up gauges on the previous Thursday.)

We do old-school manufacturing. There is a lot of face to face contact. I get more than most, as being the tech guy, I'm shared between 4 plants. Social distancing doesn't really work. You gotta get two people into a one person station to see what's happening. You have to yell at each other from a foot or two away just to be heard over the din. And that's with the ear protection. I'm just really mad because they're dolts. Self-absorbed assholes who think this all a Dem joke, when there's plenty of evidence otherwise. I personally know of 10 people who have missed more than 2 weeks with COVID **IN OUR COMPANY ALONE**. And it's not like you can't walk into any Walgreens, CVS, Meijer, or Walmart and just get the shot. Boom, done. If it's your first one, they tell you what day to come back and give you a slip with it written down. It's literally that easy here. People just don't bother. So guess what? The shit is flaring right back up. I can't blame the healthcare workers who are frustrated. *I'M* {bleep} frustrated and I don't even have to try to heal these jackasses.

He did actually. I was able to use it as a firewall for months, though the browbeating never stopped. In the end I decided to regardless, for my own reasons, not work pressure. I survived obviously ;-)
I really don't approve of beating up people. Encouraging someone, yes. I'll always encourage people to do something that will benefit them and others. But constantly nagging others just takes too much energy.

Just so you know that this happens to people who WANT to vaccinate but have to keep it secret because some people get all nuts about it. This isn't a science article so I take it with 'a grain of salt'. I'm sure it's true I just have no idea how prevalent it is.

I'm back to thinking it's only a matter of time before I catch it. My work has me in pretty close contact to hundreds of people every day and infection rates in Glasgow are through the roof, with more and more vaccinated people catching it.

Unfortunately it seems to be becoming clear that it is never, ever going away. It'll become largely seasonal like the cold and he flu and everyone will get it, probably multiple times. While there was no official diagnosis, I know pretty much for a fact I had it back in Jan 2020. That was supposedly back before it was in the US, and before it was talked about much in the US on any level. I was sick with flu-like symptoms, but it all felt a little off. I've had a nagging cough ever since that still has not gone away entirely. My wife was sick around the same time. Her doctor OTOH gave her an antibodies test in ~March 2020 and she had antibodies. If she had the same thing as me, which I'm sure she did, and she had antibodies? We both had the coof back in Jan 2020. I know plenty of other people with similar stories.

As morbid and depressing as it is to say, everyone is going to get it at some point and tons of people are going to die. Our bodies will need to build a natural immunity over time. If people in uncontacted tribes got the common cold, it would probably kill them. Us, we just feel like shit for a few days or so. Over time we'll get there, but brace yourself for more death :-(

LEFT CELEBRATES COVID TESTING FACILITY DENYING CANDACE OWENS SERVICE. BUT WHAT ABOUT "STOPPING THE SPREAD"?!

The same left wants you to prove you don't have COVID to live your life via a COVID passport. The same left is also happy to shame you for not getting a vaccine because you're somehow killing people. The same left that transformed "slow the spread" into "stop the spread." That's the setup. Candace Owens wanted to get a test to make sure she was negative so as not to "spread" COVID. But a testing facility in Aspen, Colorado denied her that service based on who she was. If you don't think COVID is political, I have a video for you.

Instagram video link

Jim Crow is back and just like the original Jim Crow era, it's Democrats writing and enforcing the rules. Vaccine hesitancy in the black community is the norm, not the exception.

Jim Crow is back and just like the original Jim Crow era, it's Democrats writing and enforcing the rules. Vaccine hesitancy in the black community is the norm, not the exception.

UNVACCINATED NBA PLAYERS WON’T BE ALLOWED TO PLAY IN MANDATED CITIES

Unvaccinated players in markets with local COVID restrictions will now be banned from arenas unless they have a medical or religious exemption. That means anyone playing for the Warriors (San Francisco), Nets (New York), or Knicks (New York) who has not been vaccinated won’t be allowed in their home arenas.

This is a violation of human rights and needs to be remedied immediately.

We look forward to LeBron James’ input on this domestic issue, as rumors say he remains unvaccinated. It would be poetic justice for LeBron to speak out against vaccine mandates after all he’s said the past decade.

Also belongs in Propaganda thread. People (Democrats) don't question anything from the Liberal Media. They either won't see any retraction, or they won't care to read one. They like easy answers and boogeymen, even if demonstrably fake.

ROLLING STONE CLAIMS HOSPITAL OVERRUN BY HUMANS OVERDOSING ON HORSE DEWORMER, HOSPITAL SAYS STORY'S HORSES***

That brings us to Rolling Stone. They had the perfect story that confirmed their biases about people they are biased against. An Oklahoma (aka southern and/or Trump supporters) hospital is so overrun by anti-the science Oklahomans taking horse drugs, other people can't get treatments. Including gunshot victims. You know, because besides being anti-the science, southerners love their guns. The magazine's source is Dr. Jason McElyea.

Problem. Rolling Stone forgot, or "forgot," to verify the story with the hospital in question, Northeastern Hospital System Sequoyah. A statement from the hospital says the story about people overdosing on horse dewormer is horsesh*t.

Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our emergency room.

With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months.
NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin overdose.

All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients seeking emergency care.

We want to reassure our community that our staff is working hard to provide quality healthcare to all patients. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify this issue and as always, we value our community's support.
Whoops.

This isn't the first time Rolling Stone has screwed up and/or lied about a story this big. In May 2016, they smeared a University of Virginia fraternity as rapists, in a story that the left ran with because it fulfilled their confirmation biases of "rape culture." That story proved to be horsesh*t too.

The headline actually gets the math wrong. The percentage of misrepresentation is more like 97-98%.

ANOTHER MEDIA FAIL: ASSOCIATED PRESS MISREPRESENTS PEOPLE TAKING 'LIVESTOCK MEDICINE' TO BATTLE C*VID BY 68%

The AP was quick to report that in Mississippi, 70% of calls to poison control were of people who ingested the animal version of ivermectin. They've since corrected the story:

In an article published Aug. 23, 2021, about people taking livestock medicine to try to treat coronavirus, The Associated Press erroneously reported based on information provided by the Mississippi Department of Health that 70% of recent calls to the Mississippi Poison Control Center were from people who had ingested ivermectin to try to treat COVID-19. State Epidemiologist Dr. Paul Byers said Wednesday the number of calls to poison control about ivermectin was about 2%. He said of the calls that were about ivermectin, 70% were by people who had ingested the veterinary version of the medicine.
Whoops!

So it's not 70% of calls from people who took animal medicine. It's 2% of people who were treated with ivermectin as a whole. That means out of all calls to Mississippi poison control, 98% were for something else that wasn't ivermectin. Then of the 2%, 70% of the calls were of people taking livestock medicine (allegedly).

Most Liberal Media followers are sill posting memes and insults based mostly on pure lies. They either never see the retractions (if there actually is one), or they refuse to read and acknowledge it. Comforting lies are what they prefer.

I've redacted the names, though I've probably mentioned the OP here before. The OP is a friend, but both talking here are long time in the music industry. People are both getting extremely sick despite getting the coof jab, and people are dying FROM the coof jab. This is not the only instances of people seemingly dying directly from the jab I've heard FROM vacc'ed people. These numbers are not being collected and shared.

death from coof jab.jpg

A family member of someone VERY close to me is currently in the hospital dying FROM the coof jab, he also passed it on to another member of that family who is very ill. If he dies, that will be 4 people I know of that died FROM the jab itself, hopefully the one he passed it on to pulls through.

That number of 4 is actually twice the number of people I know that died from the coof itself. One of those 2 who died from the coof itself was not jab'ed, because there was no jab yet. The 2nd was the most recent and I have no idea is she was jeb'ed or not, not my place to ask the grieving, but it was not FROM the jab.

According to the National Poison Data System (NPDS), which collects information from the nation's 55 poison control centers, there was a 245% jump in reported exposure cases from July to August — from 133 to 459.

In Mississippi, which has one of the lowest rates of vaccination against the coronavirus, the state Department of Health issued an alert about the surge in calls to poison control in August. The department said that at least 70% of recent calls to the state poison control center were related to people who ingested a version of the drug meant for livestock.

fortunately, most of these were mild cases, but, people are really acting stupidly.

'THEY'RE MAKING S*** UP': JOE ROGAN LASHES OUT AT CNN'S MISINFORMATION ABOUT HIM TAKING "HORSE DEWORMER"

Do I have to sue CNN? They're making sh*t up. They keep saying I'm taking horse dewormer. I literally got it from a doctor. But CNN keeps saying I'm taking horse dewormer. They must know that that's a lie.
If I were to guess, yes. CNN does know it's a ... let's just call it an invalid truth. Ivermectin is a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honored distinction with indicated efficacy against C*VID-19. There is also a version of it that is concentrated on animals specifically. However, it is not approved by the CDC.

Why do Fauci, Social Media giants and the Liberal Media want Americans to die? Why do they keep lying and calling this "horse dewormer"?
It happened and was reported on internationally, if you use a fee speech search engine in Tor and not G00gle with your base browser.

February 17, 2021

Head of Tokyo Medical Association recommends use of Ivermectin for coronavirus patients and their caregivers

At a press conference on the 9th, the chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, recommended the emergency use of drugs, mainly to lessen the severity of home caregivers in order to respond to the spread of the new coronavirus infection. He emphasized that antiparasitic drugs such as "ivermectin" should be administered to corona-infected persons, saying that they have been shown to be effective in preventing aggravation of the condition overseas.

Source for American Thinker: You will need to translate from Japanese

what the antivaxxers have Never understood is that mitigation efforts from masks, distancing and finally vaccinations are supposed to accomplish is to avoid overwhelming hospitals.

The unfolding crush of patients to Idaho hospitals has been anticipated with dread by the state’s heath care providers. Medical experts have said that Idaho could have as many as 30,000 new coronavirus cases a week by mid-September if the current rate of infections lasts.

“Crisis standards of care is a last resort. It means we have exhausted our resources to the point that our healthcare systems are unable to provide the treatment and care we expect,” Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Director Dave Jeppesen said in a statement.

In a press briefing last week, the White House announced that as part of its Covid-19 surge response team, it has deployed over 350 EMTs, doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama to provide emergency medical care.

Captain Joshua Lowe, an emergency medicine physician of the 81st medical group with the Baton Rouge task force sent by the Pentagon, described the recent surge in cases at the hospital. “What we’ve seen is a lot of very young people with Covid, as opposed to the first couple of waves, these are younger, healthier people [in the hospital],”

The emergency room and intensive care unit are beyond capacity, almost all with Covid patients. Moriarity said it’s like a “logjam” with beds in hallways, patients being treated in triage rooms.

In one hospital in Mississippi, four pregnant women died last week, said state health officer Thomas Dobbs. Three of them required emergency C-sections and babies were born severely premature.

“This is the reality that we’re looking at and, again, none of these individuals were vaccinated,” Dobbs said.

Back