Suddenly vaccine skepticism has gone mainstream.

Dad Has Court Win After Going Maskless to Son’s Baseball Game

A father from Rochester, New York, arrested and charged last year with criminal trespassing for going maskless to his son’s outdoor baseball game has been cleared by a judge.

Attorney Chad Hummel was acquitted last week after a four-hour bench trial before Judge Joseph J. Valentino.

He faced up to 90 days in jail and professional licensing consequences if found guilty, as Breitbart News reported.

Hummel has since announced plans to sue the district over the incident and its decision to ban him from district property, which threatened to keep Hummel from his son’s graduation ceremony, the Daily Wire reports.

“Mr. Hummel is pleased with the verdict and he is thankful for the Court‘s thoughtful legal Decision,” a press release sent to The Daily Wire from Hummel outlined.

Compared with the control group, the infected group showed greater tissue loss in specific regions of the cerebral cortex, the wrinkled outer surface of the brain. One region, called the orbitofrontal cortex, sits just above the eye sockets, receives signals from brain areas involved in sensation, emotion and memory and plays an important role in decision-making. The other, known as the parahippocampal gyrus, surrounds the hippocampus, a seahorse-shaped structure in the middle of the brain that's important for encoding new memories.

Experts say New Zealand's sometimes counterintuitive actions have likely saved thousands of lives by allowing the nation to mostly avoid earlier, more deadly variants and buying time to get people vaccinated. The nation of 5 million has reported just 65 virus deaths since the pandemic began.

Barack Obama Tests Positive for COVID-19

March 13 (UPI) — Former President Barack Obama announced Sunday that he has tested positive for COVID-19.

In a post on Twitter, the 44th president described experiencing minor symptoms leading up to the positive test and confirmed his wife, former first lady Michell Obama, had tested negative.

“I just tested positive for COVID. I’ve had a scratchy throat for a couple days, but am feeling fine otherwise,” he wrote.

As the transition back to “normal” begins, our clinics — echoing the rest of the nation — are moving toward a new stage of the pandemic. A stage where the role of the COVID-19 care provider is dissolved and absorbed into the umbrella of primary care, where a collective problem gets shoved onto the individual, and where the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, our nation’s foremost health protection agency, places the burden of risk calculation onto millions of immunocompromised people by advising them to “talk to their health care provider
Never mind the millions of uninsured people who don’t have primary care providers. Never mind the fact that talking to your provider first requires overcoming the barriers of a visit and a copay. In other words, in place of guidelines, it’s “talk to your health care provider.”
So we have moved on to the “live with it” part of the pandemic, even though more than 1,000 Americans a day are still in the “die with it” part of the pandemic

For two years, I have watched in horror as the people in charge of this country have presided over close to 1 million dead from COVID and counting, as charlatans and grifters occupy the halls of power. Never have I regretted so profoundly that I was not a person with influence, with a perch, pulpit, podium and power, like the morally barren have in abundance.

If you are jabbed you should be mingling. Catching real covid is the best path to immunity.

if antivaxxers really "cared" about the potential harm of ingredients in products they would be screaming about this:

and get conned into buying fake "cures" because they can't figure out they are being played

Jen Psaki Tests Positive for Coronavirus Again, Over Four Months After First Infection

“Today, in preparation for travel to Europe, I took a PCR test this morning. That test came back positive, which means I will be adhering to CDC guidance and no longer be traveling on the President’s trip to Europe,” Psaki said in a statement released before the White House press briefing.

She will not travel with the president to Europe on Wednesday.

Psaki revealed she met with Biden twice on Tuesday but said they were “socially-distanced” occasions that were not considered “close contact” by the Centers for Disease Control.

She said that Biden tested negative for coronavirus on Tuesday.

The press secretary is fully vaccinated and has had her booster shots.

Hillary Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19

Hillary Clinton has tested positive for COVID-19.

According to Fox News, the former Secretary of State announced Tuesday that she tested positive for coronavirus, writing on social media that she is “feeling fine” and has “some mild cold symptoms.”

Back