Speaking of enforced vaccinations...

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Most of you know who I work for. I won't go into it publicly here.

Just as a side note, a week ago last Wednesday, I was forced against my will, against my rights, and against the U.S. Constitution as an American citizen to take the vaccine against this Fauci-sponsored super-flu...

I was trying to work towards a medical exemption -- to which I was entitled due to my health issues -- when I discovered that (for reasons currently unknown), my doctor who was working with me was suddenly no longer employed at his practice. I set up an appointment, no, two, to follow on with the remaining physicians. Took the entire day off to accommodate travel, appointment, etc, only to be called right before leaving to be informed that they were canceling my appointment and that the next available appointment "would be 6 months out"... In short, I was being actively denied medical services by the place I had been going for three years.

So... Left without a doctor or time to establish with a new one, I was forced into the option to either give up my entire way of life (employment, income, house, lifestyle, etc), or take the goddamned vaccine and risk my health both short, and long-term. I was really badly ill for the entire rest of the week and weekend afterwards, but it remains to be seen whether there are long-term effects...

#LetsGoBrandon... #fjb -- That is all.

Well, I struggled if I should say anything here or not. I understand your concern and frustration, and it sucks.

But having shared the same employer as you for a few years, you know as well as I do the measures necessary to obtain and continue employment. The SF86 specifically asks you to release your HIIPA rights to your medical records to the folks who can determine your clearance as part of the requirement for that clearance. (Next to the last page, if you care to check.) They specify they use this information to obtain and monitor mental health records, but they also do check for vaccines, as well. There's nothing that happened here against your rights or Constitution. And there's nothing here that didn't happen worse to our parents and grandparents, either. These sorts of requirements are necessary and serve an important role in ensuring the readiness of our forces.

"Fauci-sponsored super-flu"

:lol:
I'd call it Fauci-sponsered pandemic, not flu, but otherwise a true statement. We know it was a man made virus that escaped the lab. We also know the US, led by Fauci, funded the "research". So yes, this is generally a true statement. We just don't know whether any part of the "leak" was intentional. As sloppy as the Chicom lab was, it seems incompetence is a likely answer at least for the initial leak inside Wuhan.

I'd call it Fauci-sponsered pandemic, not flu, but otherwise a true statement. We know it was a man made virus that escaped the lab. We also know the US, led by Fauci, funded the "research". So yes, this is generally a true statement. We just don't know whether any part of the "leak" was intentional. As sloppy as the Chicom lab was, it seems incompetence is a likely answer at least for the initial leak inside Wuhan.
Well, we don't quite know that but we know that Fauci either outright lied about his department funding gain of function research on coronavirus in Wuhan, or has a private definition of "gain of function" that amounts to a lie (deliberate obfuscation) or lacks oversight or sufficient knowledge about what is being done with the funds he authorizes.
The meeting he called with the gain of function researchers (and it's complete redaction in FOIA requests) suggests that he was not ignorant of the implications. The subsequent article by meeting participant and head researcher Daszak in the Lancet dismissing the possibility of lab leak is at best a conflict of interest, at worst a part of a cover up. There is considerable smoke here - leaving aside the evidence from the viral genome itself which shows a very unlikely edit completely missing from any of its close relatives and is of exactly the type of insertion discussed in gain of function research papers (to wit, the furin cleavage site on the spike protein).

Well, I struggled if I should say anything here or not. I understand your concern and frustration, and it sucks.

But having shared the same employer as you for a few years, you know as well as I do the measures necessary to obtain and continue employment. The SF86 specifically asks you to release your HIIPA rights to your medical records to the folks who can determine your clearance as part of the requirement for that clearance. (Next to the last page, if you care to check.) They specify they use this information to obtain and monitor mental health records, but they also do check for vaccines, as well. There's nothing that happened here against your rights or Constitution. And there's nothing here that didn't happen worse to our parents and grandparents, either. These sorts of requirements are necessary and serve an important role in ensuring the readiness of our forces.
I can't disagree per se. You're right, but for once, I am going more on my loathing and feelings (like a liberal) than on facts here.. I cannot stand that I was coerced to take what I consider a dangerous vaccine against the medical advice of my physician (heart conditions, Bell's palsy, etc), and I will rail against the dying of the light, to use the phrase because goddammit, I'm mad :)

I can't disagree per se. You're right, but for once, I am going more on my loathing and feelings (like a liberal) than on facts here.. I cannot stand that I was coerced to take what I consider a dangerous vaccine against the medical advice of my physician (heart conditions, Bell's palsy, etc), and I will rail against the dying of the light, to use the phrase because goddammit, I'm mad :)
I get it. It's so easy to fall into rage when your health, life, family, etc, are directly threatened, and especially when you don't feel like you have that level of control over the situation you'd like.

As a society, we seem to be losing the ability to communicate rationally. Figure, 100 years ago newsprint could lay out pages to cover an issue. 60 years ago, it might get 15 minutes with Walter Cronkite. 40 years ago there'd be 10 clips, each a minute or two long, to battle it out across the news shows. 20 years ago we were down to 100 15 second soundbites on repeat to feed the 24 hour cable news monster. Nowadays, it's a battle of 1000 memes, posts, and tweets littered across the internet.

There are laughably few individuals who understand any particular issue in any depth. But the people who don't have that understanding are being given equal credibility to the people who do. The concept of a subject matter expert is being lost, as the expert opinions lose nuance when they get compressed into memes. They end up being just as inaccurate as the people who don't know a thing.

Across each of those steps, the content has gone down, the credibility has gone down, the research has gone down. The entertainment value has gone up. The hit rates have gone up. And the emotional response has gone up. And that emotional response seeps into every facet of our lives. Whether we realize it, or not.

We've been sliding down the losing side of the knowledge war for at least a couple decades, now. We don't even know for sure if this was by accident or design. We do know that nearly half of all facebook/twitter/etc accounts are bots. We know a majority of those bots have some foreign ties. Does that mean they're controlled by American companies bouncing through other countries to drive hits and profits? Or does that mean they're controlled by foreign countries trying to destabilize the US? There's probably some of both. Who's pulling what percent of the strings? We don't have a clue. We just know we're mad. All of us. Well, except for the 0.001%. They're looting handsomely, like always.

Back