Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Deploy the Military!

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
The famous hard-assed Arizona Sheriff is now calling on the Government to deploy the military along the Mexican border to stop the massive influx of illegal aliens from flooding into the states.

I don't normally agree with everything he does. He's a little too hard-assed, even for me most of the time, but this one I agree with..

www.wnd.com/2014/06/sheriff-joe-to-obama-deploy-u-s-military-to-mexico/

I don't normally agree with everything he does. He's a little too hard-assed, even for me most of the time, but this one I agree with..

a) Is there enough army available to do the job?
b) Is that a cheaper solution than letting the Mexicans have their country back so they can have good lives without leaving?

If we'd stop trying to take over the Middle East, then we'd have plenty to close the Mexican border... As for giving them their country "back", I wasn't aware that the United States had indexed Mexico, aside from Cancun and Cozumel.

If we'd stop trying to take over the Middle East, then we'd have plenty to close the Mexican border... As for giving them their country "back", I wasn't aware that the United States had indexed Mexico, aside from Cancun and Cozumel.
Yes, US troops should be defending the border. That is sort of what the purpose of them is but once you have a bunch of armed men standing around it isn't usually too long before some bright businessman figures their time could be better spent expanding territory and "securing" natural resources.
Mexico is included in the Monroe doctrine and the US sees it as US property. Takeovers are usually done by trade deals and corruption - it's a business agreement between US elites and Mexican elites otherwise known as corruption. It's not new. It's been going on for at least a century. It's a long standing policy that goes from the US/Mexico border down to Cape Horn. It extends up north too, of course but you have to be nicer about it because we're white.

a) Is there enough army available to do the job?

actually they only need to be slower at picking them up, mojados are now just crossing the river and immediately flagging down the border patrol, who then drive them to Laredo, and buy them a bus ticket

boy, 11, who died in Texas desert after 'getting lost' crossing the border illegally

the only water is what they bring with them, once they cross the river, they can drink from the cattle tanks, if they find them but in most places it is brackish

temperatures are over 100F and in June, July, August reach 110F frequently

Last edited:
Last edited:
Must be some hella-good free medical and education system you guys have got for these guys to leave their comfortable homes and risk death for.

[ warning: user fluffymcdeath - common sense checker has found potential errors in this sentence ]

[ warning: user fluffymcdeath - common sense checker has found potential errors in this sentence ]

Oxymoron
Rhetoric . a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, self-contradictory effect
example = "fluffymcdeath - common sense checker"

Back