Rob Ford

Glaucus

Reaction score
Yes, this is entertainment. At least, I find it entertaining although at the same time quite sad. I'm sure we fill this thread with all sorts of great videos of poor Rob Ford, but I'm gonna start it off with something more serious.

Rob Ford’s Web of Criminal Friends

I can understand people being forgiving of drug use, after all, we have current Members of Parliament who have admitted to using drugs since being an MP. However, I'd be rather shocked if Justin Trudeau was hanging out with "Bloods" and other petty criminals and showing up to work drunk or publicly talking about how well he eats at home (and we're not talking food here). Yep, quite the character. But what's really shocking is that according to recent polls he'd still get around a third of the vote - which could be just enough. They say he appeals to the common man but really all that tells me is that the common man is pretty darned stupid.

I've been hearing this guy all week...he's a riot.

It sounds like he has a medical issue and should just take some time to deal with that...but he likes his job too much...and his brother seems a bit nutty as well

Back