Riddle me this NG, how much proof do you need?

redrumloa

Reaction score
Still want to pretend Pizzagate was about some single random creepy pizza shop? How much proof do you need? Every single CNN employee being proven to be a pedo help open your eyes?

In the CNN thread had the story of the first CNN pedo indicted. Now we have proof of a second confirmed pedo at CNN.

JUST IN: Project Veritas Identifies CNN Employee Involved in New Pedo Scandal

On Wednesday, Saleeby’s degeneracy was exposed when Project Veritas released its latest whistleblower investigation that detailed the CNN producer’s sickening and graphic fantasizing about his fiance’s young daughters.

The whistleblower, Janine Banani, is a friend of Saleeby’s fiance, who Saleeby was attempting to entice in order to gain access to her daughter. She provided several text exchanges and audio recordings as proof of his criminal perversion and even said that he offered money in exchange for explicit photos of the underage girls.

This guy is depraved – As James O’Keefe put it, this is “
unconscionable, and it should never happen in society,” In all of our years in journalism this is one of the hardest stories we have ever had to tell.”

How does the rest of the Liberal Media and left wing social media react? The Liberal Media ignores it, and social media attack the messenger!

Do you not see a pattern yet?? Liberal Media, Social Media companies, the FBI etc all going HARD at Project Veritas to coverup pedo activities. Project Veritas has the proof and has shown the proof. Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, 2 CNN producers etc etc etc all proven to be pedos to people with functioning brain cells. If it were limited to a small group, why is there so much circling the wagon to protect them? Why would Twitter so quickly nuke a Twitter account doing real journalism about a pedo producer at CNN?

Open your eyes and go back and read those Wikileak emails again with their hotdog and pizza code words, then compare those code words to what the FBI states they are for. Then ask yourself why so many celebrities liked to brag about being pedos around 7-10 years ago. Do you still think it was just "jokes" even when the people around them got arrested for being active pedos?

How much more do you need? Hollywood, prominent Democrat politicians and leftwing elites in business and social media are part of a pedo cult. That's what "Pizzagate" was all about.

Hunter Biden's first lost laptop literally had videos of him having sex with pre-teen girls on them. The FBI is in possession of that laptop, in the hands of their top child sex crime agent, yet Hunter remains a free man. There's a reason the 2020 election was openly stolen.

JUST IN: Project Veritas Identifies CNN Employee Involved in New Pedo Scandal

Fairfax County Police: Former Jake Tapper Producer Under Investigation by Child Exploitation Squad

Fairfax County police confirmed Saleeby’s investigation on Tuesday after Project Veritas investigators confronted Saleeby following a court appearance. Saleeby appeared in court to respond to a protective order placed against him by his former fiancé.

The department’s public affairs director, Anthony Guglielmi, said:

The Fairfax County Police Department has launched an investigation into serious allegations involving potential juvenile victims. Detectives assigned to the Child Exploitation Squad of the Major Crimes Bureau are leading the investigation. While we will eventually be transparent about our findings, safeguarding the personal privacy and safety of victims and witnesses as well as maintaining the integrity of our criminal investigation are of paramount importance.
The department declined to give additional details on the scope or nature of the investigation.

Saleeby is not the only former CNN producer under scrutiny for their alleged attraction to minors. Earlier this month, CNN’s John Griffin, who worked for the company for eight years, was arrested on three counts of using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity.

Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty in Epstein Sex-Trafficking Trial

NEW YORK (AP) — British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has been convicted of helping Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse teenage girls.

The verdict was announced in the New York City courtroom where Maxwell has been on trial since late November. Deliberations began Dec. 20, halting after Wednesday for the Christmas holiday before resuming Monday.

This is a developing story.

ghislaine-clinton-epstein-scandal.jpg

Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty on 5 Out of 6 Sex Trafficking Charges

Not only were the girls abused and trafficked but they were subjected to forced abortions when impregnated.

One victim who was raped by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein said he pressured her into aborting her unborn baby and then threatened her if she told. Epstein, who had connections to British royalty, former President Bill Clinton and other powerful figures, was at the center of the case along with Maxwell.

“Jane Doe,” one of their many alleged victims, said she was drugged and raped by both Epstein and Maxwell, starting when she was 14 years old, Newsweek reports. Doe is involved in a lawsuit against Epstein’s estate.

“She did rape me,” Doe told Fox News. “I would say it’s more than 20 or 30 times. She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein. She is a rapist.”

Doe said the abuse began in 1991 in Florida. When she was 16, Doe said she became pregnant by Epstein and was pressured into aborting her unborn baby, the Metro reports.

“I had never been with anyone except for him,” she said. “The fact that I had to kill my child really affected me and my family.”

After aborting her unborn child, Doe said she was gang-raped as a final punishment and then threatened with a gun.

“Ghislaine was a part of it and Jeffrey Epstein was a part of it and I was drugged, gang raped and left on the lawn and they put a gun to me,” she told Fox News. “The man that drove me home said … I would never come back alive if I spoke about it.”

Here’s more from Mediaite:

The woman claimed Maxwell, Epstein, and others gang-raped her as punishment after they suspected that she told her grandparents about the abortion and were fearful she would talk to authorities. …
The woman’s grandfather allegedly put her into hiding following the rape, forcing her to drop out of high school. “I basically kind of vanished,” she said. “Ms. Maxwell was a participant, and she made it very clear that I was to keep my mouth shut or harm would come to my family and myself and harm did come to me.”

Never forget what both Fluffy and I have pointed out have pointed out on numerous occasions, Bill Clinton is a pedophile who was besties with Epstein and Maxwell. He practically lived with them for a while on the Lolita Express and Pedophile Island. Hillary and Bill were personally involved in child trafficking ring in Haiti. You had Hillary's long time assistant Huma Abedin's husband Anthony Weiner sentenced for doing what pedos do, and he did it repeatedly. How many Hollywood types could I give as examples? If you are honest with yourself you'd admit it would be a LONG post. As for the Hollywood type this isn't new, it goes back many decades. Even being on the lamb for child rape for decades, you still get standing ovations by Hollywood Democrats. Me too only counts if you are of legal age it seems. As metalman and I have pointed out over the years, Democrats want to reclassify pedophilia as a sexual orientation. There are massive organized child sex rings, but when local law enforcement busts one, it doesn't make news beyond the local market or backwater websites. Disney went openly politically left wing some years back, and now we've seen the results.

I'm getting tired of compiling links to make my point, but the commonality here is this sickness is nearly the exclusive domain Democrats. The US public school system has a major problem in Democrat run cities with teachers diddling kids. Hundreds if not thousands of those examples could be given. What's goin on in the universities is even worse, but I've spent too much time on this post to give any more examples. It's time to stop pretending there is not a problem. Call a spade a spade. Democrats, most certainly especially in upper society be it Hollywood, politics, social media etc, have a predictivity of being a pedo. On the top end at least having organized rings.

-edit-
Oh yeah, don't forget the FBI illegally raided James O'Keefe's house (Project Veritas) to recover the (allegedly) Biden's Daughter's diary that she wrote in it that Joe molested her as a kid. The raid apparently proves it really was her diary, which tells you Joe himself is a pedo. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree as his son, Hunter, recorded himself smoking crack and having sex with a preteen Chinese girl along with pictures of him naked with his underage niece. It goes all the way to the top. You can find links to back this up here on Whyzzat. There's a reason the last election was stolen, Trump wasn't having it.

Last edited:
...and another.

Pennsylvania Democrat Commissioner Charged with Raping 15-Year-Old Boy

Marvin Smith, a 50-year-old Democrat elected to the Darby Township Board of Commissioners in 2019, turned himself in to the Philadelphia Police Department late last week on charges of rape, sexual assault, and others related to the rape of a 15-year-old boy in 2017.

According to investigators, on August 12, 2017, Smith was in his vehicle when he approached the boy and offered to give him a ride. Smith lured the boy by claiming to be a family friend, investigators claim.

When the boy got into Smith’s vehicle, Smith drove them to a park where he then allegedly raped the teen. Afterward, the boy told police that Smith dropped him off at an undisclosed location. The boy first filed a sexual assault complaint against Smith in April 2019 but an arrest warrant was not issued until November 22, 2021.

Smith remains listed as a Darby Township Commissioner on the local government’s website. Smith remains in police custody on a $100,000 bail.

In September 2020, following a summer of riots by Black Lives Matter activists, Smith shared a meme on his Facebook page that depicted two black men with guns drawn at a white police officer’s head with the caption, “Does it have to come to this to make them stop murdering and terrorizing us?”

As a result, Smith was stripped of his duties overseeing the region’s police department.

FBI WHISTLEBLOWER SHOCKER: ‘THE FEDS DON’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT PEDOPHILE CASES’ LIKE THE CNN PRODUCER

You can’t get on a news website without seeing some pedophile ring being busted. They seem to be everywhere, and that would be enough to make your breakfast come up if you thought about it too long. But after one whistleblower’s statement, I wonder just how many we don’t know about.

According to a Whistleblower at the FBI, John Griffin—who you’ll remember was one of the two pedophile producers over at CNN—was allowed to remain free for 17 months after a warrant was issued for his arrest, reports the Post Millennial.

“[The feds] don’t give a damn about these kind of cases. […] He obviously is a sexual predator, and has gone from grooming children into actually capturing them. […] [He’s a] very, very dangerous offender.”

So dangerous, in fact, that after the warrant was issued, the FBI chose only to confiscate his electronic devices but not arrest the pedophile himself. Those devices apparently contained videos taken by a drone of Griffin with a naked girl.

I’m not actually surprised that it took so long to arrest Griffin. The federal government has a soft spot for disgusting pedophiles. And the FBI, in particular, doesn’t exactly have the best internal track record when it comes to involvement with sex crimes.

If the Fed is fine with allowing a monster like Griffin to remain out and about, who else are they allowing to run free???

FBI WHISTLEBLOWER SHOCKER: ‘THE FEDS DON’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT PEDOPHILE CASES’ LIKE THE CNN PRODUCER

You can’t get on a news website without seeing some pedophile ring being busted. They seem to be everywhere, and that would be enough to make your breakfast come up if you thought about it too long. But after one whistleblower’s statement, I wonder just how many we don’t know about.

According to a Whistleblower at the FBI, John Griffin—who you’ll remember was one of the two pedophile producers over at CNN—was allowed to remain free for 17 months after a warrant was issued for his arrest, reports the Post Millennial.

“[The feds] don’t give a damn about these kind of cases. […] He obviously is a sexual predator, and has gone from grooming children into actually capturing them. […] [He’s a] very, very dangerous offender.”

So dangerous, in fact, that after the warrant was issued, the FBI chose only to confiscate his electronic devices but not arrest the pedophile himself. Those devices apparently contained videos taken by a drone of Griffin with a naked girl.

I’m not actually surprised that it took so long to arrest Griffin. The federal government has a soft spot for disgusting pedophiles. And the FBI, in particular, doesn’t exactly have the best internal track record when it comes to involvement with sex crimes.

If the Fed is fine with allowing a monster like Griffin to remain out and about, who else are they allowing to run free???
Having a few skeletons in the closet is a political asset. The nastier the better. Means that a person can be easily punished for disloyalty - it is a sort of sword of Damocles. Thatcher knew about Cyril Smith and there were other MPs too, and I'm sure it made their votes very dependable when it came to getting things passed in parliament.

CNN: Judge rules sexual assault lawsuit against Prince Andrew can move ahead

(CNN) - A federal judge in New York on Wednesday denied a motion to dismiss a lawsuit against Prince Andrew filed by Virginia Giuffre, a woman who alleges she was sexually trafficked to the royal when she was underage.
"Ms. Giuffre's complaint is neither 'unintelligible' nor 'vague' nor 'ambiguous,'" Judge Lewis Kaplan wrote in the ruling. "It alleges discrete incidents of sexual abuse in particular circumstances at three identifiable locations. It identifies to whom it attributes that sexual abuse."

Giuffre alleged in the lawsuit that the late financier Jeffrey Epstein trafficked her and forced her to have sex with his friends, including the Prince, and that Andrew was aware she was underage (17) in the US at the time. She alleges the Prince sexually abused her at Epstein's private island in the US Virgin Islands, at his mansion in Manhattan and at his former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell's home in London.

Prince Andrew’s Very Bad Week

In the wake of the judge’s ruling, the Prince was dealt another humiliation at home in the U.K. By the end of the day on Thursday, the Queen had stripped Andrew of his military roles and royal patronages, almost the last vestiges of his official royal privilege. In a two-sentence statement, Buckingham Palace announced that, “with The Queen’s approval and agreement, The Duke of York’s military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returned to The Queen.”

Why Did the Queen Take So Long to Call Time on Prince Andrew?

Prince Andrew’s excommunication from royal life, announced this week by Queen Elizabeth, was a dramatic moment, for sure. But, as he prepares to continue fighting or end or settle his legal case with his underage-rape accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, Andrew’s expulsion was also an inevitable endpoint of a long sequence of questionable behavior and multiple alarm bells.

Consider these dates. December 2010: Prince Andrew is photographed walking in Central Park, New York, with Jeffrey Epstein, who had been freed after serving just 13 months of an 18-month sentence in Florida for sex trafficking minors. Six weeks later, the Mail on Sunday publishes the now infamous picture from 2001 of Andrew and Virginia Giuffre, aged 17, at Ghislaine Maxwell’s house in London.

March 2011: At a private ceremony at Windsor Castle, the queen makes Andrew a Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order “for personal services to the Queen.”

That’s not a case of a tin ear. It gave notice that the queen had raised the royal ramparts to shield her second son.

Report: Former CNN Producer’s Wife Files for Divorce amid Sex-Trafficking Allegations

The wife of John Griffin, a former CNN producer facing several charges of sex-trafficking minors, has reportedly filed for divorce.

The information was according to court papers obtained by the New York Post, the outlet said Saturday.

Per the report:

Allyson Griffin, 46, seeks full custody of the couple’s three kids, alimony, and the family’s $4.5 million Norwalk, Conn. mansion. The Jan 17 filing requests that her husband be barred from entering the estate. She claims in court papers that her spouse’s “arrest for various crimes has created a toxic environment.”
John Griffin was indicted last month by the U.S. Attorney of Vermont and accused of contacting mothers on the Internet and encouraging them to go with their young daughters for “sexual subservience” training inside the man’s Ludlow ski villa.

The man told the alleged victims a “woman is a woman regardless of her age,” according to a Department of Justice news release. “Griffin sought to persuade parents to allow him to train their daughters to be sexually submissive.”

One mother allegedly went with a nine-year-old girl the woman claimed was her adopted daughter, as part of the BDSM group, according to records.

This is just who they are and what they do. The open secret is not even a secret any longer.

Example after example after example of your overlords being p3d0s.

Meta axes a head of global community development after he appears on video in underage sex sting

Meta, the parent company of Facebook, has confirmed to TechCrunch that Jeren A. Miles, who had been a manager of global community development, is no longer employed by the company after a video went viral on YouTube, which was then reposted on Reddit and other sites, featuring him in a sting operation conducted by amateurs with the intent of catching paedophiles.

The two-hour video, posted by an amateur group called PCI Predator Catchers Indianapolis on its YouTube page, does not depict Miles caught in any sex act, nor admitting to any specific sex act, nor admitting to intending to carry out any sex act. And it is not clear what the legal ramifications of this will be, if any.

But it does feature two people questioning Miles, who in the course of the interrogation admits to having graphic and inappropriate communications with a 13-year-old boy. It’s a damning enough exchange that Miles has subsequently deleted his social profiles on sites like Facebook and Twitter, and — whether he was fired or resigned voluntarily — Miles has left his role at Facebook over the matter.

”The seriousness of these allegations cannot be overstated. The individual is no longer employed with the company. We are actively investigating this situation and cannot provide further comment at this time,” said a statement from a Meta spokesperson provided to us by Drew Pusateri. I’ll point out that Pusateri also tried to talk me out of the newsworthiness of this story over the phone before sending over the statement, noting that other outlets were not covering it (thanks for the advice).

Meta feels like it’s been hit by wave upon wave of controversy for years, ranging from stories related to data protection and privacy, troubled product executions and falling engagement numbers. Even underage sex scandals are not new news at this point.

Epstein’s Friend and Alleged Paedophile Pimp Found Dead In French Cell

Brunel has been suspected of being part of disgraced billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s paedophile ring and was accused by Virginia Giuffre of having supplied Epstein with “more than a thousand girls” to sleep with — however, he allegedly killed himself while being held on remand and before his relationship with Epstein would have been discussed in the courtroom.

The former modelling agent was facing two charges for the rape of a minor as well as harassing two women, the Guardian reports.

Brunel was also reported to have been classified as an assisted witness for acts of “human trafficking” and “exploiting minors for the sexual purposes”, and French authorities have suggested that his death means that they will be unable to investigate trafficking activities linked to him unless they locate another suspect.

Similar to when Epstein was found dead in 2019, there were no cameras to record Brunel’s last moments, and interestingly both men died in the same way before their trials — i.e. by hanging.

Epstein’s Friend and Alleged Paedophile Pimp Found Dead In French Cell

Ghislaine Maxwell’s Family Fears For Her Safety After Death of Epstein Associate

Ghislaine Maxwell’s family is now concerned for her safety after a man who was known as Jeffrey Epstein’s pimp, was found dead in his prison cell of what has been called a suicide.

It is alleged that Maxwell, who was convicted of sex trafficking last year, introduced the deceased fashion designer, Jean-Luc Brunel , to Epstein, The New York Post reported.

“It’s really shocking,” Ian Maxwell, a sibling of Ghislaine, said to The Post. “Another death by hanging in a high-security prison. My reaction is one of total shock and bewilderment.”

He said that her family “fears for her safety” after the deaths of Epstein and Brunel.

“Despite the psychiatrist advising to the contrary, she was deemed a suicide risk and they are continuing to wake her up every 15 minutes in the night. It’s a complete violation of prisoner rights and human rights,” he said of her treatment in prison.

Maxwell insisted his younger sister is not suicidal, and said that it was “ironic” that Epstein and Brunel who died of apparent suicides were not on suicide watches in their respective prisons. Epstein had been taken off suicide watch shortly before his death in August, 2019.

Bill Gates' Ex-Wife: Jeffrey Epstein Played Role In Divorce

The ex-wife of Bill Gates is making it clear that his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein played a role in their divorce.
Melinda French Gates tells Gayle King on "CBS Mornings" that she did not like the fact that the Microsoft co-founder had meetings with Epstein, the sex offender who committed suicide while awaiting trial for sexually abusing numerous underage girls in Palm Beach and elsewhere.

Gates (around the 2:20 mark in the video above) says she met Epstein one time and he was in her words "evil personified."
She claims she had nightmares about it afterward.

The woman whose divorce with Bill Gates became final last summer says her heart breaks for the young women who suffered at the hands of Epstein.

Still think Pizzagate was about a single creepy pizza shop?

JOE ROGAN ADDRESSES CAIN VELASQUEZ SHOOTING AT A PEDOPHILE: 'I WISH HE BEAT HIM TO DEATH INSTEAD'

Ahead of UFC 272, Joe Rogan sat down with fellow announcer Michael Bisping. They discussed the Cain Velasquez situation. As reported earlier this week, Velasquez was arrested for attempted murder. A daycare worker allegedly molested Cain's 4-year-old daughter. Cain, understandably, went to kill the man. Only when he shot into the man's car, he accidentally shot the man's father instead. Because of this, Velasquez faces life in prison and the pedophile is out on the street. Also, this took place in California. Another reason why Cain is in jail and the pedo isn't.

Rogan wishes that Velasquez would have killed the pedophile in a way that didn't include a gun charge.

"My only wish is that he did it with his hands. My only wish is that he just ran that car off the road, pulled that guy out of the car, and beat him to death. And even that would have been too good for him."

Have you ever asked yourself why Democrats desperately want to sexualize 5 year olds?

Democrats Furious Florida Legislature Passed Bill Banning Sexual Orientation Discussions for 5 Year Olds

Democrats and members of the establishment media are falsely claiming that the parental rights bill, passed by the Florida Senate on Tuesday, is “homophobic” and “reprehensible” in nature, despite the fact that it simply states that classroom discussions on sexual orientation or gender identity are prohibited for children kindergarten through third grade.

The Florida Senate passed the Parental Rights in Education bill on Tuesday, triggering further outcry from Democrat and far-left activists, who had falsely labeled the measure the “Don’t Say Gay bill. In actuality, the bill simply prohibits classroom discussions on any sexual orientation or identity for children in kindergarten through third grade. It does not single out any specific word, including the word “gay,” despite the left’s false framing.

-snip-

Clinton-Backed Haiti Pastor Indicted on Child Sex Charges.

Corrigan Clay and Shelly Jean received visits from Bill Clinton, as well as support from the Clinton Foundation.

Corrigan Clay – a U.S. pastor who moved to Haiti and adopted two orphans – has been arrested on child sex abuse charges against one of his children. Corrigan is the co-founder of the “Apparent Project”, a non-profit charity organization established by his ex-partner Shelley Jean. The group has been visited and supported by former U.S. President Bill Clinton, who is also believed to have helped fund another of the pair’s entities, Papillion Enterprise, through Clinton Foundation grants.

In January 2021, child welfare authorities in Florida alleged that 43-year-old James Corrigan Clay, pastor, and philanthropist, had “abused” and “sexually assaulted” one of his underage children whom he had raised with ex-partner Shelley Jean. Clay was arrested March 10th this year by federal agents, according to an unsealed indictment first released on Thursday by The Daily Beast.

At least 10 years now I've been talking about the Clinton ties to child human trafficking in Haiti. If you don't like the source, Google the name. You will see mainstream coverage, minus the Clinton ties mentioned of course.

(NSFW)

Last edited:
Back