Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• LOL

• Total voters

metalman

Reaction score
I was wondering if there would be a way for member readers to vote on the "quality" of each posting. Kinda like Ebay where the buyer and seller rate each other

It would be a way to vote trolls, ect off a thread, or off the site, and a way to give a quick thumbs up or down without having to make a comment post.

Each member would have a quality rating as voted by other members,. rather than number of posts.

Possible??

I was wondering if there would be a way for member readers to vote on the "quality" of each posting. Kinda like Ebay where the buyer and seller rate each other

It would be a way to vote trolls, ect off a thread, or off the site, and a way to give a quick thumbs up or down without having to make a comment post.

Each member would have a quality rating as voted by other members,. rather than number of posts.

Possible??

Possible??

Possible??

Possible??

Possible??

I don't know, but I haven't even touched the dozens of add-ons that are available for this software. I promised myself that I would get the site live before April 1st, so I was concentrating on the theme for the most part until today.

I'll see what I can find.

I don't know, but I haven't even touched the dozens of add-ons that are available for this software. I promised myself that I would get the site live before April 1st, so I was concentrating on the theme for the most part until today.

there's four registered members and you are worried about trolls already?????

:lol:

cecilia said:

It's your BIG chance to vote me off now, and your complaining!? :shock:

But more seriously, most people just lurk, reading the posts, without commenting, Voting on a comment is a way they can show agreement or disagreement, getting more involved with the site, without being expected to reply as when posting a full comment in a thread, plus it should have the benefit of making the site a little more self moderating.

Personally, I lurked reading A.org for years before becoming a member, but I posted on BIX from its beginning to the end. BIX always seemed more familiar because I'd been there so long, and it takes time to become comfortable with posting on a site..

The feedback would hopefully give site members some feedback on the posters personalities and make them more comfortable in posting themselves.

cecilia said:

It's your BIG chance to vote me off now, and your complaining!? :shock:

But more seriously, most people just lurk, reading the posts, without commenting, Voting on a comment is a way they can show agreement or disagreement, getting more involved with the site, without being expected to reply as when posting a full comment in a thread, plus it should have the benefit of making the site a little more self moderating.

Personally, I lurked reading A.org for years before becoming a member, but I posted on BIX from its beginning to the end. BIX always seemed more familiar because I'd been there so long, and it takes time to become comfortable with posting on a site..

The feedback would hopefully give site members some feedback on the posters personalities and make them more comfortable in posting themselves.

Back