Post Covid thread, mop up duty.

redrumloa

Reaction score
The last thread title seems outdated now. This seems better for discussion.

This gentleman lived in China for 10 years. He posted videos of life in China and exposed some interesting things that got heat on him from the Chicoms. He had married a Chinese woman and ended up having to flee China with her, very cautiously. I probably posted a couple videos back then about it. This was a year or so before the coof. He has contacts in China still and I find it interesting what he is reporting here. The "mainstream media" isn't touching this stuff. No western left or right politics, no orangemanbad or chinajoe, just exposing what is currently going on in China. Everyone should watch.

The coof lockdowns aren't over in China, per above. Lockdowns are over in the US, to the chagrin of many dems who wanted forever lockdowns. China's zero coof policy has put them in that exact forever lockdown scenario. The results are showing.

Either Winnie The Poof is ousted by other Communist Party leaders, or the forever lockdown will continue in China.

The coof lockdowns aren't over in China, per above. Lockdowns are over in the US, to the chagrin of many dems who wanted forever lockdowns. China's zero coof policy has put them in that exact forever lockdown scenario. The results are showing.

Either Winnie The Poof is ousted by other Communist Party leaders, or the forever lockdown will continue in China.
Did you see this video that's been making the rounds?
(looks like you're gonna have to click through to see it)

Did you see this video that's been making the rounds?
(looks like you're gonna have to click through to see it)

I now know what hell sounds like. The amount of suffering and death they are going through with no food and little to no water... We'll never know the starvation / non-coof death count from the Chicoms. The mental damage to countless millions of people who do survive is staggering to think about. Communism is evil.

Lockdowns are over in the US
oh, please, the US barely had anything like lockdowns. China, yes. They got very serious about it.

The US never came anywhere near that.

oh, please, the US barely had anything like lockdowns. China, yes. They got very serious about it.

The US never came anywhere near that.

No. I was not insinuating that the US were welding doors and windows closed, locking people inside to starve to death (or other such measures). We here on Whyzzat were aware of that, even though the "mainstream media" wasn't touching almost any of the real news from China. That said, there were pockets of the mainstream PRAISING China's lockdowns (while not talking about what was really going on) and pushing for harsher coof lockdowns. Some even musing that at least some lockdown measures should last forever.

No. I was not insinuating that the US were welding doors and windows closed, locking people inside to starve to death (or other such measures). We here on Whyzzat were aware of that, even though the "mainstream media" wasn't touching almost any of the real news from China. That said, there were pockets of the mainstream PRAISING China's lockdowns (while not talking about what was really going on) and pushing for harsher coof lockdowns. Some even musing that at least some lockdown measures should last forever.
no reasonable person thought any of that.

The measures we had in New York were, as far as I can tell, tighter than anything in Florida. And, as I actually live here, believe me, it wasn't a big deal. Sure, we were encouraged to be careful and most of us were and still are. But there were no roaming police looking to find scofflaws.

Most people here understood the danger of this virus and behaved All on their own, properly.
Are there still people who bitch and moan?
of course. New Yorkers as a group, love to complain.
But most behave for the common good. And THAT is the reason we were able to get some control over the situation even before we had vaccines available.

I knew things were much stricter in China because they always are. This has nothing to do with a virus. It's how China sees it's population. People exist for the convenience of the government.

The government in New York State was trying to save lives. That's what we all were doing. at least most of us.

since there's an interest in what is going on in China:

China leaders better beware here. I could easily see a French style revolution with beheadings and all. The Chinese people are oppressed and not armed, but there are 1.4 BILLION of them. It's kind of jarring to see so much open rebellion going on right now. I don't blame the people.

This is quite insightful. It's based on facts and history, not western politics. Strongly recommended.

China Joe has the coof. memba how the media were sharks circling in the water when orangemanbad had he coof? Yeah, 180 degree different reaction here.

China Joe has the coof. memba how the media were sharks circling in the water when orangemanbad had he coof? Yeah, 180 degree different reaction here.

we are several variants past the fall of 2020, or hadn't you noticed? And these variants are significantly more infectious than the first version of the virus.
NOW, we have several effective vaccines AND treatments (which president Biden is getting. )
This treatment.who name I forgot at the moment, is ALSO available to everyone else because President Biden has made sure it is.
So, in 2022, we have an entirely different situation with way more people vaccinated and treatments. He and his staff also get tested often so when they need a treatment they get it immediately.

back in Oct 2020 donnie had spent all summer running around to his "rallies", all of which were super spreaders. And, there were no vaccines back at that point. SO, while I don't wish anyone ill, I was hardly surprised when he caught covid. I mean this guy avoided wearing a mask because he stupidly thought it showed "weakness". And when he did get infected they had to rush him to the hospital and pump him full of every treatment they could think of. He was really sick.

Right now, President Biden is continuing to work remotely and doesn't have significant symptoms.

The two situations are as different as day and night

CDC Finally Agrees With Clay Travis On Covid Vaccination​

I won't go with "coof vax is a hoax", but the quickly erasing of old narratives should be eye opening. It's certainly not what they old us at any step of the way.

Rand Paul: Fauci’s Retirement Won’t Stop a ‘Full-Throated Investigation’

Dr. Anthony Fauci’s retirement will not stop a “full-throated investigation” into the origins of the Chinese coronavirus, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) warned on Monday following the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) announcing the end of his high profile roles come December.

Fauci, who also serves as the chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation and as chief medical advisor to President Joe Biden, announced on Monday that he will leave his roles in December “to pursue the next chapter of my career.”

While Fauci, 81, originally suggested he would leave his post at the end of Biden’s first term in office, his announcement moves up his retirement significantly to after the midterm elections, as Republicans hope to take control of both the House and Senate.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), however, warned that an early retirement will not stop Republicans in the House from putting the spotlight on Fauci as they investigate the origins of the coronavirus.

“Fauci’s resignation will not prevent a full-throated investigation into the origins of the pandemic. He will be asked to testify under oath regarding any discussions he participated in concerning the lab leak,” Paul stated:

Paul, a longtime critic of Fauci, has warned that a GOP majority in the House could lead to such investigations into the origins of the virus — a topic he has warred with Fauci over.

Paul had a tense exchange with Fauci in November 2021 over Fauci essentially changing the definition of gain-of-function research to better suit his purposes.

“We’re aware that you deleted gain-of-function to the NIH website,” Paul said during the exchange, as it is clear that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) did, in fact, fund gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab:

You’re simply saying it doesn’t exist because you changed the definition on the NIH website. This is terrible and you’re completely trying to escape the idea that we should do something about trying to prevent a pandemic from leaking from a lab. And what you’ve done is change the definition on your website to try to cover your ass, basically. That’s what you’ve done, you’ve changed the website to change the definition that doesn’t include the risky research that’s going on. Until you admit that it’s risky, we’re not going to get anywhere. You have to admit that this research was risky. The NIH has now rebuked them, your own agency has rebuked them. You’re still unwilling to admit that they gained in function when they say they became sicker. They gained in lethality. It’s a new virus. That’s not gain-of-function?

Dr. Richard Ebright told U.S. lawmakers earlier this month that Fauci’s statements on gain-of-function research — namely, his denials — have been “untruthful.”

“I stand by my statement. The statements made on repeated occasions to the public, to the present policymakers, by the NIH and director Dr. Fauci have been untruthful,” Ebright said. “I do not understand why those statements are being made because they are demonstrably false.”

Democrats Are Now ATTACKING Trump Over The Vaccine, Youtube REMOVES Rules Barring Vaccine Claims​

The narrative is quickly changing, but is being framed as orangemanbad's fault. Youtube quietly removes most rules discussing negatives about the jab or the lockdown in general. Dems are complaining that orangemanbad fast tracked the coof jabs. Why? I thought they were 100% safe and 100% effective. That's what we were told.

In other news...

Jill Biden has ‘rebound’ COVID-19 case, president negative

4 jabs! 4!! Coof twice in a month.

Back